Bewertung für Tesla als Material Handler

78 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.078 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good pay, long hours
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV6. Juni 2018
good benefits, fast paced, new factory with growing pains.
hardest part of the job was deciphering the layout of the plan where change was a constant
good pay and benefits
Nachteile
long shifts, confusion typical of all new operations
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
nice
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo, NY25. Mai 2018
Great place to work, not a lot of opportunity for advancement, the pay could be better. Management is fair and professional, most people are decent. i would recommend
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
if you have no life, apply here!
MATERIAL HANDLER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Mai 2018
When I first came to Tesla I was excited, proud, and overall humbled that I was now part of the Tesla "team. HA! There is no such thing as "team" at Tesla. Is just like High School all over again! Only if you are well "liked" by your peers and managers is the only way you get to move up in that company. Once you're in- you are literally eating, breathing, and sleeping with "Tesla Motors". You have no life! You are expected to work 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Anywhere from 8 up to 12 hours. Forget about having a day off unless you have enough "PTO" to cover it. Oh, "PTO" and "sick days" apparently fall under the same category at Tesla. If you start at 6 am you must be there at 5 or earlier to get parking, NO JOKE!! I will never come back here.
great benefits
PARKING
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15NeinMelden
Productive environment
Material Handler/Inventory Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, CA30. April 2018
It was a very productive environment to work in. The perks they offer to their employees made some of the stress and long hours worth it. It is a very exciting place to work, however, I feel as though the drama in between employees I've seen take place is a lot,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 4Melden
Tesla Review
Tesla Material Handler, and Forklift/ Tugger (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA13. April 2018
Best Incorporation that i have came across with. I want to eventually come back to work for Tesla. It is actually my favorite company in the world and i love to work at their locations.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 10Melden
Fast Pace warehouse
Quality Control / Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, CA12. März 2018
Employees come and go. They couldn't work the 10 to 12 hours shifts or never get enough recognition to advance. I wouldn't recommend anybody with a family to work there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 25NeinMelden
material handler
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. März 2018
it was ok. lots of OT but very tiring. very cold warehouse during the time I was employed. Great place to learn. If you need money, this place is great for you.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 15Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fairly typical production/warehouse environment.
Material Handler/Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. März 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is having excellent rapport with my team. The least appealing part is navigating around a high volume of other employees. It is not a relaxing or restful place to eat lunch and unwind, have personal calls while on break or decompress in between job duties. There is a clear separation with the production floor and the office side, although open door approach is stated.
Free food
Nachteile
Breaks don't allow enough time to actually relax.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden
Tesla Motors
Material Handler/Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. März 2018
I had a nice experience working with Tesla. The hours were nice, the people were nice they made sure that we were all ready and prepared to work and the have really large cafe's
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 3Melden
Great
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. Februar 2018
Great place to work. Team meeting before every shift all easy work just have to stay on top of out and get your job done and no one wool have to worry about you.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 3Melden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
This place is a joke. Horrible environment
Hostler Driver/ Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gigafactory31. Jänner 2018
This place is not all sunshine and rainbows as they tell you. Sure it pays good and benefits are great, but the environment is horrid. There's so much favoritism there it's not even funny. If you don't stay up someone's behind and smooch their rear end you're not goin to move up at all. Oh and the management team is a joke, leads, sups, and managers are trash. They don't give a bleep abut you or your ideas. They don't back you up on anything. They don't give a bleep about what's happening as long as their behind isn't catching heat from anywhere. All the rules and policies they have in place doesn't get enforced and if you mention it and bring it up they treat you like your wrong. Nobody follows any of the rules but heaven forbid you don't! They'll flame you so hard yet they same person reprimanding you won't do it to a other colleague that violated the se rule or policy, the one reprimand in you doesn't even follow it themselves lol. Working here was stressful as a mother, and miserable. I've never hated a place as much as this one.
Compensation, benefits
Environment, atmosphere, attitude, management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 29Nein 1Melden
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV26. Jänner 2018
Extremely fun and room for advancement. Very detail oriented people who strive to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy. Supervisors know what they are doing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 14Nein 10Melden
Fun place to work
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. Jänner 2018
Some days can be very slow, but it is a very fun place to work. It can at times become Monotonous. The hardest part of the job for me was getting all the virtual transactions down. But once i did the job became fun for me
Vorteile
Being a part of something special
Under paid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12NeinMelden
Satisfied
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV16. Jänner 2018
I really enjoyed working for Tesla but Panasonic offered me a whole new challenge which is what I wanted. I had never been pursued by a company the way Tesla pursued me
Vorteile
Envirnment is great but the work was not managed properly.
Nachteile
The trip from my car to my work place was a mile and one half
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced, but can be very fun.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. Dezember 2017
This was a great change from my previous job working in customer service for 5+ years. I have a very high work ethic and thought this would get me somewhere. I have now been there for nearly a year and a half and still have my same job title with next to zero career advancement. I have been very outspoken about my goals and have interviewed and applied for other positions. I have a stellar attendance record and a great attitude. This has been my experience. The company itself seems to have a leg up on most, but I feel burnt out and underappreciated.
Vorteile
Health benefits, stock awards, competitive pay
Parking, occasional weekend work, Us vs. Them mentality
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 18Nein 3Melden
Production Department / Overall Good
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA29. November 2017
Stable Hours, no real formal training, anyone teaches you. Overall it was good. Interesting place to work for. Also room for growth if you seek out for it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Review of Tesla
Proudction Assoicate - Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA30. September 2017
Management could be better and "Leveling up" should be mandatory every 6 months. It seems that it is very hard for my co-workers to level up, especially since they have been at Tesla for quite some time (1-4 years and still no raise).
Vorteile
Free cereal and fountain drinks
Nachteile
Long work hours and sometimes make you work on the weekends.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 18Nein 3Melden
no life
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  usa17. September 2017
I great place to work, excellent teamwork but you are overworked and you work extremely long hours. so you have no personal life.would be perfect if you have no family and live close
unlimited overtime
Nachteile
no personal life and low pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 1Melden
Poor management. Racial biasis. Over worked employees
Material Handler Temp (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. August 2017
Wasn't a good experience at all. The money was cool though but after that it becomes a miserable place to spend 12 hours a day. I hear its 3 shifts now instead of 2.
Vorteile
Money free cereal and orange juice/milk
everything else sadly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
No space
Warehouse Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, CA27. Juli 2017
Warehouse was very small and unorganized that it made it impossible to process orders. The management was nice and the staff is pleasant, but the location makes it hard.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage