Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
118 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 458 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Unprofessional. Unorganized. Unqualified. The management here is the absolute worst with little to no understanding of what it takes to run a warehouse or manage a team but yet they get promoted for being there for so long, coming from target, and taking credit for other people’s ideas and the hourly workers hard work, Oh and for gossiping, arts and crafts, keeping a circle of friends who are allowed to slack off as long as they provide information to get people fired and using fear of getting written out of a job as their only way of maintaining power. Constantly out of supplies to perform your basic job, and threatened and harassed any time you fall under their “expectations” without trying to help you. Little to no training or support except for the leads and the inventory guys who are always running and sweating to try and put out the dumpsterfires that the supervisor ignores as she sits on her desk talking with her friend all day long. The loading area is a death trap waiting to happen with no space to move and still expected to offload full trailers. The hours are brutal and they apparently can call overtime at any time and label it mandatory. HR is almost non existent and if you do happen to get someone to hear you it gets swept under the rug by the very same supervisors. Don’t buy in to the promise of a great car company or growing here,Tesla is great but the Pomona warehouse is an absolute joke. Some advice: stop blaming people who quit for the lies you tell we quit for a reason, and fire the people with no management experience that are collecting salary for doing - mehr...
Ping pong table, 99cent ice cream
Management, Favoritism, stagnation
Arbeitskultur
Managers can widely depend, I am fortunate with mine. Culture is working hard, and a lot. Overtime can be mandatory. Prepare to work a lot, with random shut downs
good OT
Nachteile
lots of work, that can be repetative
Arbeitskultur
good physical labor with a company that is going to change the world! ability to pick shifts that fit with your lifestyle, and 12 on for 3 days in a row or 4 days in a row give you plenty of time for life outside of work. GREAT management on shift D!
Vorteile
pay, onsite cafeteria, great people, schedule
Nachteile
shifts take getting used to
Arbeitskultur
Great environment, management its always there for you, everything its super easy its only up to you if you want to go above and beyond the expectations, you can learn inbound and outbound in 1 moth.
Arbeitskultur
I have no complaints regarding Tesla. I will thank them everyday for opportunity they have given me. I'm grateful for the steady paycheck and enjoyed working along side many terrific people.
Consistent work load
short breaks
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The pay was great, but the hours were brutal. It always seemed like I was the only one in my department taking their brakes on time and covering for everybody else. I felt unappreciated and ignored by upper management. Very immature work environment with little regard for safety.
Pay
Everything Else
Arbeitskultur
Working here at first was great a year ago. You do the same thing over and over and over and over AND OVER! If you don’t mind that then it’s all for you but depending on what you do. As a material handler you generally do a lot of walking. As a production associate you tend to stand in the same area generally speaking. I had a great supervisor at first and then when I switch my position and shift to change it up my supervisor was awful and I felt like they had no experience in the past. It’s really luck of the draw. You get paid pretty well and the benefits are great but other than that the job personally sucks after so long. Also literally ANYONE can work here you can have face tats crazy hair whatever they don’t care you will get hired.
Pay, benefits
Arbeitskultur
They pay it’s okay, but if you are good at your job they, won’t level you if they can’t find someone to do your job or keep up,
They want you to fallow safety but they don’t reinforce it, and if your job it’s at a fast pace and if you slow down cause you gotta fallow safety, they go after your lead or supervisor.

there it’s no good communication between other departments, the other department think that your job it’s easy but they don’t bug in learning your responsibility or assis.

Not a lot of team players,(except like 35%out of your team)

And they do a lot of false hope when you are in the interview, ask any tesla employee , they will tell you there experiences.
Good benefits
Nachteile
They will try to force you to use your p.t.o
Arbeitskultur
Very high pace and accurate. Meet so many diverse people. They come and go. A lot quit every week because they cannot handle the fast pace. I like it because time went quickly because your always busy.
Nothing is free

Great management team.

Young Crowd.

Really good work schedule

Great benefits

traffic is the only downfall to working here
Arbeitskultur
I was employed with the company for a year and have seen a large number of people come and go. This was either due to Tesla hiring literally anyone off the street that could pass a background check, or people becoming fed up with the disorganization, poor management, or poor leadership that goes on at the gigafactory. The recruiters and other associates you will listen to at orientation have little to no idea what’s is going on, and if they think they do it is because they are going based off of outdated experience within the company. They will try to paint you a pretty picture of what it is like to work at the gigafactory, but take that with a grain of salt. This is a corporate job through and through and is ran like one. The disorganization and lack of experience in management is astonishing. They do not know nor understand how the departments they are responsible for function, and they have absolutely no interest in trying to learn when issues arise that require their immediate attention. They will simply kick the can down the road so someone else could be held responsible. Training is a joke and you will have to rely on yourself or a trusted coworker for help. I had to correct a training document put together by someone well above my pay grade because It contained incorrect information. Had it been followed someone could have gotten seriously injured. Attendance is a very controversial subject. There is a strict policy currently in place which every supervisor is supposed to use and implement amongst their team. That is not the case however, as they will pick and choose - mehr...
Compensation, Benefits, Friendly coworkers, Diversity
Management, Politics, Traffic, Delusional
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The money is good but the people are not worth working there. Bad environment, smoke everywhere from the robots wielding the metal. Bad for your lungs, if someone work there for a long time, god help them. Miserable place to work.
Free food
stressful
Arbeitskultur
Management needs HELP!!! Bonuses were good. Sucks that layoffs are happening more now. If your able to hold the job with a great team and managers it's the best place you can work for.
Arbeitskultur
Powertrain is the main backbone of the company. Electrics, SuperChargers, Gen 2/3, Packline, Modules, SDU, Inverters, LDU Enclosures, Spine/Auxilary Stators and Repack Area are all great sections to the departments.
Work is constant
Weekends are off and on
Arbeitskultur
Upper management shows favoritism over hard work for advancement within. All leads do nothing but point fingers and take credit for others' hard work. They constantly cut days off of you shift.
benefits, stocks
management, leaders, salary
Arbeitskultur
Management lacks and supervisors have too many people for you to even really know your supervisor. At Tesla, its who you know or who you date. Not based on hard work or knowledge or interest in learning more. The harder you work the more likely you will be stuck and type cast there forever, as there is alot of hard jobs no one wants to do. Chauvenist behavior is fairly common. So beware do a hard job well and its all youll do. As far as concern for your health and safety well toss that out a window. Its all new territory and osha doesn't have set rules for what you do. They even rewrite manufacturer instructions for operations to suit there needs. So good luck. This place is definately for suck ups and brown nosers to suceed. Not those truely dedicated to working hard, staying safe and want to be noticed by their work ethic and achievement. Leads are lazy and alot of them shouldnt be leads they dont lead they relax and have their buddies watch the rest of us do all the work. Now this could be one bad lead and one bad experience within the enormously large company. Im going to go back into production this time and hope as a tesla employee I will have a much better experience. I was there 6 months with my contract being extended 3 times,but had not been interviewed. I was the last girl left on my crew, every other one had quit or been fired. Lots of guys that came after me were already tesla. When I pushed the issue finally because everyones pay was going up except contracted and I needed insurance for my daughter. My supervisors supervisor assured me I would be interviewed by - mehr...
Vorteile
Snacks and coffee and soda are free.lots of overtime available. teammates do work closely together
Nachteile
Very clicky, lazy leads and supervisors who are out of touch do to overloading.
Arbeitskultur
Great people to work around with so many diverse cultures, but Many cars including my own were broken in to under the watch of Tesla security, it’s a great place to work but there’s no real job security.
Good people
Too many rules
Arbeitskultur
overall it is not an unpleasant place to work, however the work-life balance is less than ideal for most people who are keen on spending time with their family.
amenitites
hours
Arbeitskultur
Great managenment, appreciated hard work, I was dedicated always proud to give them 100%, work load was a lot but I enjoyed working with them, they moved to other state otherwise I would retire from this company.
Arbeitskultur
Unsafe work environments and practices.
No work life balance. Inconsistent work schedules.

Majority of all associates who work at TESLA come from other cities that require 1.5HR - 3-HR commute causing VERY VERY VERY Poor work life balance! should see their parking lot where many TESLA employees sleep and rig their cars and vans to sleep in!

They say getting picked to work at TESLA is harder than getting a pass for Harvard but when you start working their its mostly ex convicts and very very bad picks of talent. im not one to judge! im just saying!

Management is all about numbers and no improvement for safety or quality! I feel like everyone is threatened to lose their jobs at TESLA since the crazy LETS GET THESE CARS OUT CULTURE, that it makes it a bad place to work for! and they just hire anyone people who don't even believe in the mission or know about cars or the automotive industry!

ITS DIRTY INSIDE, VERY UNORGANIZED, USING HORRIBLE PARTS AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CARS THAT ARE BUILDING THEM!

HR AND SAFETY PRETEND TO CARE BUT THEY ARE ALL JUST APART OF THE NUMBERS GAME!
Good benefits
Arbeitskultur
There is a meeting at the beginning of each shift so we are all on the same page and we do a positive group cheer before we get going. Its very busy but not overwhelming like rush rush. To prevent accidents make less to hopefully zero mistakes the vibe is...slow is smooth and smooth is fast . Work is steady so there is no time to twiddle your thumbs but its not a hurry hurry type production like warehouses are.So far I love love love and am honored to be a part of this amazing company
Vorteile
good pay, positive atmosphere, excellent benefits
12 hour shifts on the concrete
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung