Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.339 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great
Warehouse associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV15. August 2019
Awesome company! The have so much appreciation for there employees. The love to take care off the employees and they make sure you understand your Benifits.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good benefits and pay but too many lateral pay "promotions"
SERVICE ADVISOR / MOBILE SERVICE ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO15. August 2019
Assisting customers with scheduling appointments and gathering information needed to ensure the correct parts were ordered and available at the time of their appointment. Ordering the needed parts and completing remote diagnoses to ensure the issue was easily resolved at the time of appointment. Completing remote fixes over the air for any firmware related issues that were capable of being fixed without a physical appointment with the vehicle. Followup calls with customers to ensure their concerns were met and they were satisfied with their service visit. Heavy inbound/outbound/walk in conversations with customers. Emphasis on customer education and satisfaction with their overall Tesla experience.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Promotions Were Considered Lateral Pay Moves
A great place
Lead Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV15. August 2019
This is a great place to work! You are off half the week! Many opportunities for growth. Management may not be perfect, but the majority wants to see you grow within the company.
Arbeitskultur
Sr. Treasury Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA14. August 2019
Tesla, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of fully electric vehicles, energy generation and storage systems. It also provides vehicle service centers, supercharger station, and self-driving capability. The company operates through Automotive, and Energy Generation and Storage segments.
Tesla
No Cons
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Working here was only good because of the people you work with. Other than that management terrible.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. August 2019
They say tesla not just a job, it’s a career right no opportunities for advancing. Also management/supervisor all have favorites. My supervisor was always hard on everyone and preach about showing up to work on time but he would always run late or call in. The reviews were always the same on what you need to work on just to hold you back. So it was a decent paying job if you did ot but depending on your management good luck moving up or getting raises. This company falling apart, and if you got to get a hold of HR it’s like playing phone tag.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No opportunities/ raises, management horrible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Meh
Production Associate/EOL Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. August 2019
The pay is good if you live an hour+ away. Commute sucks. Moral sucks. But I don't quit because the pay me more now after 7 years than anyone else would starting somewhere new. My skills are Tesla specific. And now I'm stuck.
Productive and Great Team
Service Support Specialist | ||| (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Dania Beach, FL13. August 2019
Best company to work for right now in 2019. Tesla is the dream company that everyone hopes to work for one day. Great Bienifits, everyone works as one big team and move as one body. I love Tesla and I’ll always have Tesla preyed.
1,0
Sinking ship
Controls Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA13. August 2019
Culture-less, cut throat environment, completely unstable. The company is unable to attract and US residents to work there so they are supplying workforce with visa foreigners. Not recommended for anyone, as this company is on a brink of complete collapse.
Arbeitskultur
You make your self. work hard stay consistent
Level 3 Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA13. August 2019
If you come to work well rested , no matter what is going on you will have a good day.
Every day you will learn something new to help you. Management is as good as how you make them work for you, COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
hardest part of the day or job is only as hard as you make it. Very simple.
Most enjoyable part is the comradery.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Fun place to work
Material Handler II (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. August 2019
Everyone worked hard work together we laugh we joke we have potlucks carpool shadows overall fun place to where good environment east end up a lotto on your feet a lot
Vorteile
All the coffee cereal oatmeal you can consume
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Amazing place to work
TESLA ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA12. August 2019
Tesla boasts a management structure that could use some help but outside of this the company is truly an adventure and life changing opportunity. I would absolutely recommend working here if you have the chance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Worked at tesla
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV11. August 2019
The time being I have worked at Tesla I loved it the co workers where social the managers where very respectful and where easy to ask for help or questions about the factory
Arbeitskultur
Great company great work colleagues
Recall technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Drayton, Greater London11. August 2019
I really enjoyed working for Tesla
Make big mistake at work paid high price instant dismissal.
No managerial back up or understanding of my circumstances.
Very decent work colleagues
Liberal Management structure
Arbeitskultur
12 hour shifts are tough on the body, but for locals this job cannot be beat.
Production Associate Level 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. August 2019
Tesla is an amazing company. They created thousands of jobs in Nevada and needed a bunch of people for the Model 3 ramp in 2018. Alot of people couldn't handle it, but for me, their mission helped me get through the toughest parts of the ramp up. Now, new and more efficient auto lines are being built, and they don't need as many people. Work/life balance is almost non existent, though, with the 12 hour shifts. Being on your feet for 12 hours is not fun. They do alternate weekly schedules (3 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off) through 4 shifts (A/C shift, B/D shift), so having the 3 and 4 day weekends were nice, but they were absolutely necessary to recover from the work week. Company is amazing, but I am working towards a better career opportunity within Tesla in a few years, after I get my degree.

Overall, if you live in Nevada, this job cannot be beat in terms of benefits and compensation. Overtime available almost all the time. But just understand that you won't have much of a life outside of work. Great for people just getting out of high school or for people looking to work a few more years before they retire.
Vorteile
Compensation/Benefits/Working for an amazing mission.
Nachteile
12 hour shifts, no life outside of work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Wild wild West
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. August 2019
Working with Tesla can be like the wild wild west - so much change with management, turnover, makes finding hierarchies and decision making troublesome. Accountability can be lacking at times
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
kontrola vyrobí. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolín9. August 2019
Dobrý den měla bich zájem o práci jsem s Kolína děkuji wolfova.
Arbeitskultur
It's quick paced, and easy going.
MATERIAL HANDLER LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. August 2019
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...
Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
Excellent
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. August 2019
Thankful to be live. It was dangerous in the building. Thankfully we had training. Thankfully there was individuals who wanted to work. Thankfully there was end time.
Doesn't care about employees
Production Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
promised way to many things that never came true over time. Promising people if they move to their location they would receive great benefits that never came.
Modern and Collaborative
Customer Experience Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paramus, NJ8. August 2019
By modern I mean very business like and you are your best asset. Great teamwork by always helping one another excel past their goals. Great leadership in all roles. Everyone that works with Tesla believes in the mission and their services/products. I'd would have worked for the company as long as I could. Layoffs unfortunately. Hopefully no more..
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage