Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 458 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
First time, I can say that I love my job. I love that I don’t pay a dime for health insurance, that the Company provides breakfast all day, that I have a great supervisor, that transportation is provided, etc.
Arbeitskultur
Really cool company to work for! Had a great orientation all the co workers are super friendly never had a negative moment and it’s a really cool and awesome environment to be in
Arbeitskultur
You are going to learn about cars a lot and will be amazed about technology and faced paced working environment with a lot hardworking, talented and professional
Arbeitskultur
Although it is a nice place to work there is trouble is advancing up in higher positions. Seems to be chosen by favorites. Other than that in his diverse and you can learn many skills.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It was a really good experience working for tesla. I learned a lot of new skills that I believe will help me in future jobs. I appreciate my time at tesla.
Arbeitskultur
If I hadn't gotten so sick(not COVID-19)I would still be working there... Great food, coffee, and advice. Safety first work environment. Loved work and adored my paycheck.
Arbeitskultur
Solarcity was a great company to work for. There were always helping hands within the company and variety to each day. I had a pretty large territory that allowed me to get to know the ins and outs of Denver. We had great commradery between coworkers.
Arbeitskultur
nothing is never enough, get ready to change on demand.
they always have new software, all the time.

end of all quarters get ready to work like===crazy
constant challenge
Nachteile
if you are not ready to morphe do not take Tesla
Arbeitskultur
Expectations required a large amount of work from home, including many weekends. Local cost of living very expensive & decent Apartments very difficult to locate.
Arbeitskultur
I worked in the paint and body department at the Tesla manufacturing plant in Fremont, CA. The job was very dutiful and a good experience to further my skills for other jobs.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work very demanding for hours not much work life balance. Always learning something new and at the cutting edge of technology. Kind of clique though
Pay
Hours
Arbeitskultur
The work environment at Tesla is extremely dynamic and fast paced. With priorities seemingly changed weekly, you're forced to work extremely fast, long-hours and often little to no management support.
Arbeitskultur
Learn a lot of valuable skills that eventually helped me out in my career. Unfortunately I didn't work there long as I got transferred to another department and the work decreased.
Arbeitskultur
I really liked my job and was in process of conversion to Tesla until I was laid off due to current works issue. I have learned alot from my co workers and really think the company looks out for there people.
Arbeitskultur
Solar city/Tesla was a great place to work but the talent saturation leaves little room for growth. Management seems to be at constant war with corporate when it comes to giving raises and promotions. The people that deserve them don’t get them, but the amount of training and knowledge they provide is extremely valuable. The wage gap between crew lead electricians and installers is vast.
astounding.
Arbeitskultur
I really don't want to talk about my work experience at Tesla, sorry. I do not agree with the policy to require that I write a review, and I don't care if it's anonymous. I decline, respectfully.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a good company to work for. They take care of their employees, but often expect work when unrealistic. A lot of perks and many jobs to do. A lot of room for growth.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work,the warehouse is big and there are always safety meeting,but which is fine,the people are amazing and down to earth and you can learn a lot from employees.
Good pay
A lot of walking
Arbeitskultur
Working at Tesla for three years was a great experience. I learned a lot about the vehicles and the amazing technologies that have been created along the way. I met amazing people and had many opportunities. The only down side (from my experience) I would point out is the terrible management. As they are very goal oriented, many times I've seen managers put their own agendas ahead of employee safety and care. I watched many great and experienced employees quit or get let go because of truly despicable behavior from managers.
Arbeitskultur
Being part of what the company means to the world is energizing. The hours are long but weekend are long to. Sparks has a traffic issue that the state did not plan good roads for all the people Tesla brought.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung