Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.403 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Awful Management
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. August 2019
Worse place to work for, worked for GA3 there’s drama everywhere and management it’s terrible Supervisors and Managers only help their favorites other than that good luck. even if you work hard they’ll fire you whenever they want after your review u can get bonus so HR is firing people before you get them and there’s no future in that company it’s honestly the worse place you can work for .
Vorteile
Good benefits
Nachteile
Management/ bad environment/ no future
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Tesla’s the best company
production associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. August 2019
Tesla’s is the best company in the California special in the Fremont Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 4Melden
Arbeitskultur
Never know what will happen day to day
Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peoria, AZ22. August 2019
No matter how hard you work it will not help you! No room for advancement. Managers never help or know what is going on from day to day. All they care about is producing material. No on site H.R. everything is done over computers.
Arbeitskultur
Past paced, great benefits and pay, free snacks
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV22. August 2019
Get 3-4 days off a week while maintaining 40 hours,amazing benefits, great pay. The culture is a little bit like high school. Free shuttles to work. Get paid to carpool. Room for improvement in the management chain. Overall a great place to work.
Vorteile
3-4 days off a week, free shuttle from out of town, Great benefits, good pay, unlimited overtime, free snacks/soda
Nachteile
Fast paced, drama, expensive food
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a great place to work if you're in there focused on getting your money and not going anywhere or having no life.
Production Associate /Production Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
When I first started it Tesla I was fully involved with the culture of Tesla but as the last couple years went down I noticed that there was no room for advancement nor that the company has Integrity when it comes to their Associates.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Worse management
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
Good company to work but racism is here, discrimination is here and very stressful and hopeless environment. To be successful here, you must have to be a game player and smart diplomat. If you are hard worker, they will throw on you more and more and more hard things-they never appreciate. They never care their employees, they say something during hire but they will throw you on different role- Big Lier! Only good thing , my previous 2 supervisors were very nice but third and last one was getto and racist. I can’t believe this is 21st century’s United States of America and racism is still in exist, even in visionary company like Tesla. Sorry
Great Place to work
Parts Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Highland Park, IL21. August 2019
Overall, it is a great place to experience change that will get you out of your comfort zone and experience many challenges. If you are motivated, this is where you want to take on the challenge.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla the most exciting but stressful place to work
Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT21. August 2019
You have to be willing to change directions on a drop of a hat. A lot of change is always happening and Tesla is always under pressure with the news and deadlines. Your job is never promised tomorrow. Even as a top performer
Toxic Culture and Management
Sr. Contract Reassignment Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT21. August 2019
After working with Tesla for almost 4 years, I was laid off. I was the highest paid in my department, and the top performer of the department as well. I was given the excuse that I cost too much, however they could have laid off several of the lower performers.
Fun place to work.
Remanufacturing Battery Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Van Nuys, CA21. August 2019
Tesla is great place to work but they lack standards cause ripples in the work place. Good people but bad ethics. Most employees are worried about making themselves look good opposed to focusing on teamwork. Great company and product too many yes men.
2,0
Long Work Hours, Disorganized Management
Senior Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. August 2019
Tesla’s lack of organized management and chaotic structure stems from Elon Musk. The environment is cutt-throat as there is the underlying pressure that your employment is not certain or permanent. Departmental focus shifts rapidly and with little warning and the stated goals of the department are often murky, vague, and subject to change suddenly based on Musk’s whims. Rising through the ranks can occur quickly, as others leave after a few years or are fired/ laid-off suddenly.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and no recognition
Recording Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT21. August 2019
I was really excited to work at this company when I was hired. After working there a few months new changes and developments happened every week. There were no raises given the entire time I worked there and there was no 401k compensation. They expected you to get all of your work done efficiently without providing all of the necessary tools to get ot done. And there was no communication.
Management, 401k, PTO
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Salary
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
Tesla was a great paying job, cannot complain about the hourly wage at all. At lot of jobs in my home city barley pay you enough to pay your bills, Tesla paid well over enough.
good company
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
good company to work for the boss was a nice person and great people to get along with overall its a good company with good benefits and good hours even though sometime there is alot of employees but the environment was a good place to work at and good break
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Tesla
General Assembly Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. August 2019
Tesla a very fast evolving tech company and is willing to give those with the skills a chance to make a change for the world and your own life. Outside of my military service, Tesla is the best company i have ever worked for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Slave work
Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
Ghetto unprofessional racism men wanting to fight women’s. No women rights at Tesla. Arguing and fighting. No air flow. Always overly hot. People always getting hurt at Tesla. They do not care about there employees health they just want the job done. Worst company I’ve ever work for in my life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
A little frustrating.
Metal Finisher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
If they would have worked better and faster on a situation me and my son was having, we would have stayed and helped the company grow the best we could.
Arbeitskultur
I was promised a position and essentially lied to.
Field Service Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baltimore, MD19. August 2019
Good company to work for. Poor company to transition, lied to a lot of employees with Solarcity to Tesla merger, “acquisition”. Was offered a severance package that didn’t cover time lost, where I would have otherwise been looking for another job I was giving the company 110%.
fast past
powertrain employee at tesla (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. August 2019
its great , just depends on where you work at tesla, try to work for model s/x line, its the best, way more cleaner up stairs than downstairs. hours change all the time, went from 8hrs to 10 hr now were doing 11 hr shifts, works easy but it takes up a lot of your time, but its easy money
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. August 2019
Give us your opinion about a typical day at work what yo learned management workplac euture the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage