Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.399 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good times and Bad times
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
Upper Management is not well equipped or trained for their position. Often times you will be asked to complete tasks that are outside of your job description or will be asked to complete a task with lack of material or resources
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Upper Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Capacitación constante
PV Designer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México8. August 2019
Ideología laboral diferente, mucho enfoque en resultados y metas.
Productive workplace
Autopilot Team Summer Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA8. August 2019
Tesla is a fantastic company with strong culture.
Communication is very important in Tesla. Flat management is very popular in Tesla. You and your manager may just sit next to each other with no barrier, so that it's very convenient for you communicate with other teammates during the work.
Arbeitskultur
Relaxed, but very tedious job
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
As a production associates for Tesla for over 2 years, I can only say this is a job for those that do not know what they want for their career. Everyday, the work is the same and no different task at all. Moving up or getting promotion is incredibly hard unless you always have to get on the supervisor or manager good side for them to notice you. Some supervisor would also go through the trouble of not letting you move up because they know how useful you are to them. Also working 12 hours a day is extremely difficult. If you have the mindset to withstand the same thing everyday, then this might be the job for you. Otherwise, use the 12 hours you have everyday to think of what you will do for your future career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Stressed
EOL Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your payments won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA7. August 2019
Good envronment , different tools to motivate employees,good mangement.very inovative company due to Elon Musk, every time we expect new things coming up so this makes the company dynamic, of course job security is always under question.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Worst job ever! Glad that I was laid off!
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. August 2019
The manufacturing facility in which I worked was extremely unorganized. There was no office and had to take my laptop computer throughout the plant to get anything done. My initial job offer stated I would work 4 12-hour days one week and 5 12-hour days the next week (6am to 6 pm). In reality it was a 5am to 7pm position 5 days each week. No consistent communication with my direct supervisor or upper management at the Gigafactory 1 facility.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Stressed
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. August 2019
12 hours 5days a week. busting you're a**. Managers and leads sell you promotion deams that never comes ture. Most associate are hard working people but never appreciate there contributions to work. To all managers we are just bodies can be replaced how ever that want. Yeah if you're a** kisser this is the place you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Required to cross train but no increase in salary; no upward mobility.
Vehicle Readiness Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD6. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your pay won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
Highly innovative work environment
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. August 2019
The Reman team that I worked for was an extremely collaborative team. They were welcoming to interns and cared about what we gained out of our internship.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
overall poor management, long work day, poor pay
Senior Crew lead/Customer Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ6. August 2019
loved the overall idea of the company, but at times seemed as if the management lacked the ideas or even vision to get there. very unhappy workplace. quota came first over customer and employee experience every time..
Always changing, no stability
Mobile Service Technician II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. August 2019
My whole time at tesla I would consistently get moved around to help support other departments and right when you get comfortable you get moved again. New manager every 3-4 months guaranteed.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla lifted me up then snatched the chair off under me.
Service Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Centinela5. August 2019
When I first started working for Tesla I was told all this great stuff about being able to advance within the company. Though when I was trying to move up to be a service technician, I was given the run around. Then unfortunately I was laid off!!!
Arbeitskultur
Mobile Service Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London5. August 2019
Good company, great benefits. One team, one dream! Can't fault Tesla, the teams are great and the management works hard to keep everything moving smoothly. Good mixture of work backgrounds makes for an interesting day at work, big personalities with lots to bring to the table.
Arbeitskultur
Great Job but the days aren't
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV5. August 2019
Working here is nice and the pay is also good but working 12 hrs a day and being 50miles away from the factory isn't worth the pay. There is a huge problem with favoritism as well.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Not a good place to work.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. August 2019
Favoritism is rampant. Advancement is only for the favored few. You need to get close to the higher ups in order to move up. No value for hardwork and long time senior workers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Fun fast working environment
Crane operator , forklift driver , production asso (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. August 2019
They train you properly in the right time .
Slow advancement opportunity , a lot gossip between co workers and leads . Leads or managers won’t care or won’t help you to move up to a different department .
Vorteile
Learning new challenges every day
Nachteile
To much gossip and lack of help to move up
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fresno, CA4. August 2019
I worked long hours from 730 am to 6 pm every day. I traveled to Monterey to work for 5 months to secure a position in the company to have when they opened a location in Fresno. Once the Fresno location was open I moved back to Fresno and was laid off a month later. I had been with the company for 8 years and my counterpart was with them for 1. I didn't feel it was fair of them to let me go.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
dishonest, irresponsible and very noisy environment
Senior Software Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. August 2019
Priorities change constantly. Management does not plan anything they simply afraid to say NO even if scope is unrealistic. Developers do shortcuts constantly. Worst quality of code I've ever seen. Long hours, a lot of stress which doesn't translate into any positive result.
Arbeitskultur
Service Technician in EOL (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. August 2019
Perfect place if you want to grow from associate to management or lead positions. Very clean organized and the teams are great. I’ve enjoyed working for the company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage