Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 491 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
Plenty of work to be done. Very progressive company. There is lots of oversight and micromanagement however. Amazing training program. There is something to admire about the work ethic and goals of the company.
Vorteile
Free snacks, job security for those who adhere to policy.
Nachteile
short breaks, lots of oversight
Arbeitskultur
They only care for numbers and if you get hurt they could care less.i worked harder then most people there and tore my rotator cuff After a year there and was out for many months and Tesla could care less About getting me back to work.this isn’t a good place to work at all the only thing good about working there is the pay and the benefits.
Pay, benefits, stocks
Nachteile
Short breaks, no parking, takes hours to get out of the parking lot, supervisors
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Supervisors are inadequate.They only care numbers.The work environment is toxic the air quality is poor. Long draining hours. Next to impossible to advance unless you are an kiss butt supreme.
Good benefits. Stock grants
Nachteile
Environment, toxic smell, long hours, poor culture
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Unfair Work practices.
Lazy and absent regional managers

Not training.

bullying and discriminatory practices.

HR is terrible

Will fire you for anything.

Dock your pay for any reason .
unlimited time off
everything else.
Arbeitskultur
Poor management and corporate teams. No one wants to take responsibility. Toxic environment; drug use, marital issues, most sleeps with one or another team member (sometimes lead, supervisor or manager too). You can take it as a soap opera or HS years. Backstabbing. No pay increase. No bonus or rewards unless you're "clicked" with your supervisor. It's their choice of word, not mine. These are just to name few of what I've experienced there, and I've seen with my two eyes.
Vorteile
free ride to work; great benefits; pay rate (50-50)
everything but the pros
Arbeitskultur
Need to work long hours, meet deadlines. EOQ are stressful. Changes with the product is very constant hence the product knowledge is very imperative while handling customer quries.
nothing
Arbeitskultur
This company needs to unionize. Okay now that that's out of the way. This is a great company for doers and A type personalities. Real ones, not just the things people say to get hired on interviews.

As a work oriented person hands down one of the best companies. Took forever for the dept manager to raise the wage to an acceptable level ($25 an hour) but once they did I felt decently satisfied. You really had to work for your wage though. But the bonus potential and overtime was abundant (sometimes working into midnight). Great health benefits. We were also able to accumulate vacation days like candy and use them as needed. No waiting a full year to get a break. That was tops.

The things that ticked me off was there were women in the company who literally slept their way away from layoffs. Forget hard work and being a high achiever, that didn't matter. The flirts, really got away with so much and that just really makes women look bad who already have a hard time being taken seriously in these tech companies. Also super competitive management, and coworkers getting promoted for schmoozing. Typical political nonsense. Customers were typical rich psychos who posted obsessively on formus about their lost in translation vehicles. Or called in manic depressive about delayed deliveries.

The CEO while a great innovator is an emotional hot mess. It's his nature and unfortunately he will probably never really get better. Every decison was based on how the media made him feel. Random layoffs, then apology it will never happen again letters. Then more layoffs. They could simply hire
 - mehr...
Vorteile
Pretty real colleagues, lots of overtime and opportunity to make DOE, great on resume, you now secrets that fanboys would kill for
Nachteile
Random emotional tirades of CEO who seems like he just needs a hug, lazy coworkers who aren't reprimaned.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is always changing goals and metrics, they could get rid of you for not meeting their fluctuating and observably high metrics. Performance and stock plans change every 6 months and the only constant is change.
Great health care plan
No work life ballance
Arbeitskultur
I was a contracted employee there-a Nurse Practitioner in the Clinic. I was trained well and initially I was scheduled on shifts I bidded on. When the Clinic Management team hired regular Full Time Staff, they stopped answering my emails, stopped communicating with me. The Lead Nurse there was rude, insensitive and would not answer my calls or my emails. When I reached out to higher management, I was told 'You should not have done that.' What was I supposed to do....wait and wait and wait for no answer about a shift I was scheduled and confirmed for within 1 hour of the calls I made? Is that how you treat your contract staff who fill in until you find permanent ones? Also, the OHTs and the OHT lead personnel run the clinic-and direct the NPs and PAs on their work.....No I will remember my time there in not such a good light. Someone should evaluate the clinic-like the Health Department and find out what really goes on there.....just saying
Nachteile
Poor communication between contract staff and management. LOW PAY, OHTs and OHT leads run the clinic
Arbeitskultur
Fun, exciting place to work, helpful coworkers & my lead and supervisors really set me up for success. I enjoy what I do and look forward to converting to full time employee, at which time I’ll be moving to Fremont.
Arbeitskultur
great people but you're still just a number, they don't lay off they fire for no reason. use Tesla as a stepping stone for something better and great.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
long days 12 hr .teamwork is great Im not as dumb as I thought. Managment ok. exciting .hardest PART OF JOB THE HOURS ON CONCRETE .THE BEST PART OF THE JOB GREAT DAYS OFF benefits
Arbeitskultur
Work environment was stressful and full of discrimination. Lack of work life balance . Upper management doesn’t care about their customers or employees unless they are from a certain class .
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed the work itself. I became a 3 star in every station in multiple zones over the 2.5 years I worked there. I was a valuable employee and received only positive reviews.

The lower level management, and especially the supervisors and leads, really needed more experience and leadership training. It is common to see and hear about drug use outside of work but also during work. The people that should have been fired just keep getting shuffled from one job to another causing the quality and morale to be reduced. Instead of being evenhanded in enforcing the rules, management would look the other way for friends and focus on the people who were there to do the job. Management tended to be on the young side and without leadership training really contributed to lax enforcement across the board. It was common to see people talking on the phone, texting, or even watching movies.

The worst part about the lack of leadership was the ability to stop the drama created by a few bad actors. I watched many great, hard working, individuals quit after being at Tesla for years. They ended up tired of the same old problems and walked away. I could give a hundred examples of situations that could have been avoided but really the lack of training and maturity from those put into positions of responsibility is ultimately to blame.
Vorteile
Awesome benefits, huge bonuses, stock awards
Nachteile
Pathetic leadership, drug use, drama
5,0
Arbeitskultur
The overall experience was great fun atmosphere and great people to work with I did not encounter any one that abused any authority.You get to learn and advance in what ever your interests are at Tesla.I never will forget the people I worked with at the location in Paramus New Jersey.
Great times
Just Do your Job and respect people
Arbeitskultur
Good pay and good hours flexible hours. Easy job. Easy to communicate with people and you’ll love the work. I recommend this job to others. Good luck.
Arbeitskultur
I have worked here a little under a year. At first it seems like it was a wonderful place to work. All the employees were welcoming and easy to talk to. When you get more in to the company you notice lack of leadership, false promises, and just a horrible place to work.
The managers don't seem like they know what they are doing. They follow you around pushing you to work harder and if you don't meet their standards they possibly let you go. (Mind you they have no prior wearhouse experience). It seems like they go hired because they are women that the plant manager might be in to. The plant manager is never around and if he is he locks him self in a room all day.

If you a hard worker they expect you to bust your .... every day and will switch you around once you done with your job to complete other people's job. If you are good at what you do no matter how demanding it is you are stuck doing it until you get hurt or just quit.

Pay is a joke they talk about giving a raise but you have to meet their impossible standards to even be considered. There is no room for moving up in this place unless you kiss ... and hopefully are able to leave away from the warehouse.

Long 12 hr shift and they don't know how to manage their time correctly so they are always backed up.

If I were you I'll stay as far as possible from this place.
Benefits thats basically it
Nachteile
Management, pay, hours, promotion, should I keep going.
Arbeitskultur
supervisor and leads are rude and cus at u and grt away with talking rude to you and they play favoritism and its hard to get a raise and they will give you a point even if you have a doctors note to excuse you and can get fired easily because of that dont recommend for new people looking for first time job
the snacks, the shuttles
Nachteile
supervisor, leads, points, days off and ect
Arbeitskultur
If you want to work for a company that will never value you, this is not it. If you are ready to be just a number to a company, go ahead. If you like having no direction and having no reliable upper management for assistance, this is your place. If you like lying to customers and covering up lies for your company, go for it. This company hires to fire, they perform mass lay offs and you are NEVER safe. There is absolutely no room for growth.
health benefits
Nachteile
Everything but the health benefits
Arbeitskultur
Loved the extra over time I was able to pull. Great coworkers, great benefits, and great environment. Management could be much better though. Not every department but most have managers that have no idea what's going on 90% of the time. Not a lot of room for growth either.