Bewertungen für Tesla

2.306 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.326 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
no work life balance
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bethlehem, PA1. September 2019
no work life balance, schedule is 7:50am to 6:45pm Monday to Friday and sometimes mandatory Saturday. If you call off they take it out of your pto hours no questions asked even on a mandatory saturday. They been talking about schedule change since January 2019 and still haven't changed the schedule cuz they cant keep people. The supervisor that hired me was fired cuz he sold personal information about the company to competitors.
Vorteile
benifits and ping pong table
Nachteile
schedule and bad leadership from management
Arbeitskultur
They will work you til you get hurt then fire you.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. September 2019
If you show up every day they will leave you alone. They don't understand life happens. They want people to show up even if they are sick just so they can send you home.
Decent pay
Management sucks
Terrible management
Lead Parts Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rocklin, CA1. September 2019
This company is unprofessional and disorganized. Hiring managers with no automotive experience. No one's knows anything, mangers couldn't be more hands off. Constantly unavailable and never have any answers when asked questions. Basically slave labor here. No one cares about their jobs.
productive, but somewhat stressful
Crew Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fresno, CA29. August 2019
I enjoyed the work, I personally got along with all my managers. some were more demanding then others , but I never allowed that to get to me like some others in the shop. I got paid fairly, but others did not. They will promote but it is rare. They will have you do crew lead job but continue to pay as an installer 1. which is almost $10 an hour less.
Vorteile
good benefits, the crews get a long and make it fun
Nachteile
they push you very hard, no promotions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Cut throat, dishonest, scheming, no future
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV29. August 2019
If you are an ex military officer,ex-con, don't want anything in life but to be used this is perfect. Super high turnover, greedy immature situations with a lot of terrible management. Heartless and cruel.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
To accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Brea, CA28. August 2019
To be part of a transportation and energy company absolutely amazing. Everyday your able to learn something new. The most fun about the job is to be part of cutting edge technology.
Vorteile
Tech company in its infant stages. A company that is changing the world.
The turnover
Arbeitskultur
I was displaced from my job along with 49 others due to a poor management decision !!!
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo, NY28. August 2019
I thought this would be my last job, but it doesn't look like they will be in town much longer. The company bet on 1 entity and it fell threw, so now its barely hanging on by a thread.
Great name brand
Nachteile
Bad decision making in management
Great work environment
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV28. August 2019
I learned a lot through out my 2 years with the company. Management was great and they're always there to help you out. The hardest part of the job was, the 12 hours work shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job was the knowledge I learned while working with the company
Arbeitskultur
Not a family first business
quality control and associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV28. August 2019
My baby was born and I had to take off so I could fly to Sacramento to say her life the he Dept and leave Dept never responded to my emails or hospital notes and fired me.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Manager
Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA27. August 2019
Left due to new manager coming in and trying to muscle around he was given that position due to the fact the old one leaving and we had no one else I rather let them hire from outside instead of this guy .spent almost 8 years there and left because of a person that can't understand nothing coming into work with a bad aura and attitude 2 other people left because of him that had spent years there Tesla did a wonderful job on giving the wrong person the job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced, always changing, stressful environment.
Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL27. August 2019
When I joined Tesla it was all about doing what is right for the customer. When I left Tesla, it was all about saving money for the company, regardless of what that meant for the customer or employees. I left because I no longer aligned ethically with how employees and customers are treated. Sales gets all the focus while service suffers the consequences of selling more than you can service.
Arbeitskultur
automotive projects in silicon valley mode
Logistics Director EMEA & APAC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA27. August 2019
growth too fast and too chaotic to have a structural base
continuous changes in higher and local management
wage structure and bonus plan well arranged but with high personal goals to fulfil
international but very American style operated, means sometimes right before reason decisions
straight forward armosphere
Nachteile
everchanging management looking for own achievements
Arbeitskultur
Receptionist/Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB26. August 2019
Great staff that were all very knowledgeable in their fields. Tesla had very extensive safety policies which was beneficial for the staff. Overall a very great place to work.
Toxic Management and Worst Culture
Quality (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. August 2019
It you want to be constantly over-exhausted, depressed, and ignored, work for the worst management chain who have no sense of human being and no care for your physical and mental health. They ruin you.
Arbeitskultur
Huge work load. CEO is quick to lay off.
Solar Customer Technical Support Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Henderson, NV26. August 2019
The people that work there are friendly. Micromanagement is huge. We are severely understaffed and work nonstop. The pay is definelty not enough for the amount of work.
Installer 1
Installer 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX25. August 2019
Great company benefits and a lot of learning experiences in electrical and roofing and utility groundwork. There were a few rude dudes at the Austin, TX shop, but nothing out of the ordinary for construction or skilled tradesmen. The training was great once I changed crews. The first crew didn’t start teaching me much until I basically had enough of the silent treatment. Lots of conflicting egos while quality training should have been conducted. Looking back, I should have stayed and overcame the learning curve and tolerated the egos.
Arbeitskultur
Free cereal juice coffee milk and they have free soda fountains
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. August 2019
Tesla was very interesting good money, laid back culture, management are dicks they show lots of favoritism if you have a family you will never get to spend time with them anymore especially with kids you will be exhausted all the time, they have good food trucks but the work in some departments are really manual labor, learn as much as you can as fast as you can the more you know the more money you will make, reviews and bonuses are based on this, stay committed in your relationships TESLA break up happy homes everyone have work relationships there! EVERYONE but over all the benefits and pay are worth it, a temporary fix if your in debt, they always offering overtime!
Non-Productive and disorganized
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. August 2019
Machines always going down. Lots of cleaning and standing around. Promotions depend on favoritism. Often moved to other areas to work. Sometimes moved multiple times per day.
2,0
You get burnt out quick
Quality (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. August 2019
You get burnt out fast and depending on the demands there is either a lot of mandatory OT or none offered at all. It’s a stressful environment and the turnover rate is high
Great
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE II/ INTERIM LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. August 2019
Great place to work. They take care of their employees. Great training. Learned alot. Moved from out of state to taje this job and I'm glad I did. No regrets.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage