Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.525 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great pay/no social life
Production Lead/Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. September 2019
Awesome pay, lots of overtime and room to advance. Also enjoy benefits and fun people. If you have a family or live far it gets hard to balance work and home life.
Vorteile
Pay
Nachteile
Working hours
Arbeitskultur
Smartest people to work with
Senior Database Engineering Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont13. September 2019
Fun place
Startup culture
Freedom to make change
Great Management
Great Challenges
Good Learning
Smart brain to work with
Management Employee Trust
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
It's paying work
Production Associate 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV12. September 2019
During my first year at Tesla, I was extremely excited and passionate about making a difference and helping the company succeed. The longer I stayed with this company (over 1 year), the passion started to fade. Now I simply don't have the same excitement as I did a year prior.
Vorteile
Long weekends, excellent benefits, overtime is always available.
Nachteile
Short breaks, long hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work place
Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. September 2019
Be on time and ready for work .This is an ever-changing work environment that requires you to adapt to the demands of the job. You must be able to multitask and think ahead to avoid obstacles in order to complete the work on time.

Able to safely operate forklifts - Required
Knowledge of AAR transloading processes and procedures - requested
Customer contact / customer service
Assist in developing and initiating operating plans and policies subject to the approval
·of the RVP
Scheduling daily work assignments and job activities
Train as well as conduct Safe fork lift operation
Able to travel
Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Able to multitask and plan your work load ahead
Physically fit
Able to work in high places and confined spaces
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Worked a lot of hours
Team Member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. September 2019
Very bad leadership, very unorganized, job culture was not family like it was protruded, very difficult to managed life and work when working 12 hours shifts
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Working in power train was great but my force transfer outside to the tents was awful
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. September 2019
Power Train and Module Close was great but outside in the tent wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy Supervisors was awesome upstairs. Outside in the tents the only concerns was producing cars. Lack of computers to do Tesla things, microwave to heat up foods and the most important worker's are not afforded the same knowledge are luxuries as other in the Plant. Lack of knowledge about levelling up and wage increase was staggering. Employees not even given evaluations for this was just mind boggling
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Worst management
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA12. September 2019
Tesla does not care about its employees. Favoritism. Short breaks and lunch. Keep changing schedule in the last minutes. Managers, superviors are the worst.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Not fun
Facility mantiance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. September 2019
No structure. Never knew what I would be doing from one minute to the next. Long hours not leaving much time for my family plus the location was so remote that a 10 hour day would turn into 12 or 13 because of the commute
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Content
Automobile production associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA11. September 2019
If you dont mind fast paced and hard work, working with some great people, this is the place for you. The work environment is pretty great. Very Diversified
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 4Melden
No regrets!
Decline to State (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA11. September 2019
I enjoyed the experience and the people I worked with. I was a year-end temp. Unfortunately the company decline had started and no hope of a permanent position. Due to consolidation the office was pretty empty by the end of my assignment.
Arbeitskultur
Fast-paced, but fun and with nice people
FACTORY SOFTWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA11. September 2019
My time at Tesla helped me grow personally and professionally. Work at Tesla was very fast-paced and variable, but the people were usually nice and pleasant to work with.
Arbeitskultur
Read all below before applying to Tesla
Site Surveyor and Energy Auditor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milford, CT11. September 2019
I worked in the solar branch and my particular office in Connecticut used fear and intimidation tactics to try and squeeze more productivity out of its employees. Always went through great length in making me feel as if they were on the edge of firing me and making me feel like i was a worthless employee. For example they had a meeting with me to degrade my performance and hit me on factors such as my attendance, work ethic, improvement stagnation, sales numbers, job site errors that costed money.... Yet i hadn't called out in over a year (the one time for my best friends passing, and three times in 3 and a half years of employment), the best sales numbers and costumer satisfaction for my job division in the north east, and no job site errors for over a year (nearly unheard of). Hmmmmm lol.....Yet i worked for a week filling in for a guy that got hurt at another branch. They were very reasonable/fair to work for. And they put in a request to have me transfer to their office.

Very political place if your views do not match up with the views of the far left precisely they will be bios towards you...... I never spoke about politics either. They found out likely because one of the guys dated a close cousin of mine. And i was on their naughty list until i got laid off. And I'm pretty liberal myself !!!
They are very strict with safety. with that said it is still dangerous work and upper management will often ask you to do unsafe stuff. one of the reasons i wanted to quit before they laid me off.
I had a BIG issue with them paying me on time.
Job often follows you home.
Arbeitskultur
Things are good until you see the reality of it all
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. September 2019
This was an ok place to work at the beginning its just becomes stressful when you give your very best just to find out that you can get bumped down just because you're not a favorite to higher ups. So your hard work and dedication gets overlooked
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 1Melden
1,0
Tesla is horrible
Production Associate, watcher, safety, maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV10. September 2019
The work atmosphere is very competitive.. they have no communication between management to production associates every thing is very secretive an it's extremely hard to keep employment...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
One of the most exciting jobs I've had
Field Energy Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  King of Prussia, PA10. September 2019
With Tesla, I was able to help transition many from using most of their energy from the energy grid, to allowing customers to a renewable resource that helps promote removing their carbon footprint in the world. Performed in-home consultations with qualified leads from partners, and delivered high level sales presentations to provide customers with a comfortable decision making process. Frequently managed sales pipeline in order to keep all clients informed, optimize reasonable opportunities, and to allow for a reliable forecast while still receiving new business. Developed proposals tailored for each customer home through the use of project managerial design
software. Empowered clients through helping them take control of their energy through education, patience, and
taking them through the entire sales process step by step.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Busy
Credit Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. September 2019
Tesla Office is great. I love the office however I'm under the Agency for about a year now and I don't see any future in here. In Need a full time job.
Arbeitskultur
Great mission great team! Low job security
Sales (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Lone Tree, CO10. September 2019
Great mission great team! Low job security for any sales roles as they are not deemed necessary. Basically retail car sales. low pressure to customers but you still have goals to hit yourself.
1,0
A dismal place to work and be. No advancement - Run by Morons
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV10. September 2019
Held in an associates position (Walmart Wages) for 15 months even though I applied internally to 226 open positions. Only one interview for a mechanic tech in fifteen months and I was told "not qualified" even though I have 25 years of maintenance experience. I also hold a Lean /Six Sigma black belt - Change management certified and Airframe/ powerplant mechanics certification with 25 years in the aerospace industry. The arrogant recruiting/talent team uses the "friends and family" plan. Everyone else is relegated to manual labor, and menial tasks. BTW - I also have two masters degrees and a Ph.D. in org development. A dismal place to work, avoid at all cost - Tesla Gigafactory - Sparks NV.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 2Melden
Non Stop
Honolulu, HI Lead Parts Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. September 2019
When you are working at tesla you get to see the future in front of you and you get to meet people like elon musk and famous sports figures and you are always busy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Nice job
Production control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. September 2019
Very good job they keep you super busy all the times open over time work 12 hours a day 5 to 6 days a week just the gigs factory so fat from the city but they have cars pools and buses
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage