Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.269 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Amazing place to work
TESLA ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA12. August 2019
Tesla boasts a management structure that could use some help but outside of this the company is truly an adventure and life changing opportunity. I would absolutely recommend working here if you have the chance.
Worked at tesla
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV11. August 2019
The time being I have worked at Tesla I loved it the co workers where social the managers where very respectful and where easy to ask for help or questions about the factory
Arbeitskultur
Great company great work colleagues
Recall technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  West Drayton, Greater London11. August 2019
I really enjoyed working for Tesla
Make big mistake at work paid high price instant dismissal.
No managerial back up or understanding of my circumstances.
Very decent work colleagues
Liberal Management structure
Arbeitskultur
12 hour shifts are tough on the body, but for locals this job cannot be beat.
Production Associate Level 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. August 2019
Tesla is an amazing company. They created thousands of jobs in Nevada and needed a bunch of people for the Model 3 ramp in 2018. Alot of people couldn't handle it, but for me, their mission helped me get through the toughest parts of the ramp up. Now, new and more efficient auto lines are being built, and they don't need as many people. Work/life balance is almost non existent, though, with the 12 hour shifts. Being on your feet for 12 hours is not fun. They do alternate weekly schedules (3 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off) through 4 shifts (A/C shift, B/D shift), so having the 3 and 4 day weekends were nice, but they were absolutely necessary to recover from the work week. Company is amazing, but I am working towards a better career opportunity within Tesla in a few years, after I get my degree.

Overall, if you live in Nevada, this job cannot be beat in terms of benefits and compensation. Overtime available almost all the time. But just understand that you won't have much of a life outside of work. Great for people just getting out of high school or for people looking to work a few more years before they retire.
Vorteile
Compensation/Benefits/Working for an amazing mission.
Nachteile
12 hour shifts, no life outside of work.
Wild wild West
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. August 2019
Working with Tesla can be like the wild wild west - so much change with management, turnover, makes finding hierarchies and decision making troublesome. Accountability can be lacking at times
kontrola vyrobí. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolín9. August 2019
Dobrý den měla bich zájem o práci jsem s Kolína děkuji wolfova.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Avoid all production and material handling jobs, the rest are not that bad.
material flow (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. August 2019
If you work at Giga, (slang term used by employees) the 12 hour day is really a 15 hour day. The horrific morning traffic commute, then waiting to get thru the security checkpoint, then parking a quarter mile from an entrance, walk the length of a football field to get to your work area and a time-clock.
There is one break area, and food and drink is not allowed in work areas, so you will walk quite a bit to go on break. Most of the managers/supervisors are people who stuck around longer than everyone else, and managed to fail upwards. The overall attitude inside is, can't wait to get out of here.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
It's quick paced, and easy going.
MATERIAL HANDLER LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. August 2019
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...
Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Excellent
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. August 2019
Thankful to be live. It was dangerous in the building. Thankfully we had training. Thankfully there was individuals who wanted to work. Thankfully there was end time.
Doesn't care about employees
Production Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
promised way to many things that never came true over time. Promising people if they move to their location they would receive great benefits that never came.
Modern and Collaborative
Customer Experience Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paramus, NJ8. August 2019
By modern I mean very business like and you are your best asset. Great teamwork by always helping one another excel past their goals. Great leadership in all roles. Everyone that works with Tesla believes in the mission and their services/products. I'd would have worked for the company as long as I could. Layoffs unfortunately. Hopefully no more..
Good times and Bad times
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
Upper Management is not well equipped or trained for their position. Often times you will be asked to complete tasks that are outside of your job description or will be asked to complete a task with lack of material or resources
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Upper Management
Capacitación constante
PV Designer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México8. August 2019
Ideología laboral diferente, mucho enfoque en resultados y metas.
Productive workplace
Autopilot Team Summer Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA8. August 2019
Tesla is a fantastic company with strong culture.
Communication is very important in Tesla. Flat management is very popular in Tesla. You and your manager may just sit next to each other with no barrier, so that it's very convenient for you communicate with other teammates during the work.
Arbeitskultur
Relaxed, but very tedious job
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
As a production associates for Tesla for over 2 years, I can only say this is a job for those that do not know what they want for their career. Everyday, the work is the same and no different task at all. Moving up or getting promotion is incredibly hard unless you always have to get on the supervisor or manager good side for them to notice you. Some supervisor would also go through the trouble of not letting you move up because they know how useful you are to them. Also working 12 hours a day is extremely difficult. If you have the mindset to withstand the same thing everyday, then this might be the job for you. Otherwise, use the 12 hours you have everyday to think of what you will do for your future career.
Stressed
EOL Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your payments won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA7. August 2019
Good envronment , different tools to motivate employees,good mangement.very inovative company due to Elon Musk, every time we expect new things coming up so this makes the company dynamic, of course job security is always under question.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Worst job ever! Glad that I was laid off!
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. August 2019
The manufacturing facility in which I worked was extremely unorganized. There was no office and had to take my laptop computer throughout the plant to get anything done. My initial job offer stated I would work 4 12-hour days one week and 5 12-hour days the next week (6am to 6 pm). In reality it was a 5am to 7pm position 5 days each week. No consistent communication with my direct supervisor or upper management at the Gigafactory 1 facility.
Stressed
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. August 2019
12 hours 5days a week. busting you're a**. Managers and leads sell you promotion deams that never comes ture. Most associate are hard working people but never appreciate there contributions to work. To all managers we are just bodies can be replaced how ever that want. Yeah if you're a** kisser this is the place you
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Required to cross train but no increase in salary; no upward mobility.
Vehicle Readiness Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD6. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your pay won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage