Bewertungen für Tesla

Alle 2.626 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
4,0
Fair
NETWORK MANAGER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT2. Jänner 2020
Good company to work for. Opportunity to develop and revamp lots of projects with non limit on skill set. Very open to different ideas and great vision towards the future.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Don't buy the hype
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. Jänner 2020
Not a place a family man should work. Disrespectful team leaders. Discrimination at it's best. Not enough money paid to live in Reno or anywhere nearby. If you want to live in your car or tent and save your money great. Pray you don't get hurt or sick. But hey believe the hype and see it for yourself first hand. More like a labor slave camp. If your military stay far far away. Unless you like to be treated lower then low. Hundreds were let go who had a 2 year contract given 8 k in stocks to be let go in 11 months 3 weeks right before the stocks matured and left stranded in NV. After Tesla brought them there put them up for two weeks. Ask where you will find an over priced house
nothing is available .But sleezy hotels over 2 k a monthnowheree.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Open door policy, Tesla listens to their employees.
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA1. Jänner 2020
Overall, a good corporation. They were always open to new ideas and respected their employees. An extremely diverse workforce. Tesla would hire talent from all over the world. During my New job orientation, quite a few foreign employees, even as far as Turkey.
Vorteile
Free fountain drinks and snacks, sometimes lunch. Also free to extremely low cost safety prescription glasses and safety shoes.
Nachteile
Cost of living in the Bay Area, hard to find affordable housing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
A day at Tesla
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA31. Dezember 2019
They need to be union! From day 1 I experienced verbal abuse, was told by my manager and HR that I migjt be to Old for the job! I was only 43! After 2 years of hard work they fired me on my day off after developing advanced carpal tunnel and tendonitis
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Terrible company to work for!
DBA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fort Worth, TX30. Dezember 2019
Terrible company to work for. Terrible compensation & screw their sales team out of hard earned money. No support from upper management. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a fast-working environment
Welder (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA30. Dezember 2019
Working here I've learned a lot about machinery and how to work in the Fast environment also there is room to build growing achieve he also learn how to work in assembly line
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Management is a joke
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV29. Dezember 2019
Going to work the most times used to be fun when you have a great workers with you but management would be on your butt. And or try to stab you in the back my last manager completely didn’t like that I did not like what he would say to me and when I spoke up for myself. I was let go with no warning. Before Christmas
Vorteile
Great coworkers and great pay
Rude management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Job
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA28. Dezember 2019
Would love to go back it’s a good Company to work for I love my hours and I love the job would recommend anybody to go there to work night shift day shift mid shift all the employees or nice
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
It's okay
In-line Quality Technician 1 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA28. Dezember 2019
Working for Tesla was okay they offer great medical, dental and vision benefits. I learned a lot about the vehicle and how to work on it and how they operate
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
It’s horrible place to work at!
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fresno, CA28. Dezember 2019
No support they work you to death! Managers change every 3 months not a fair review. They are not flexible with your schedule and no support to advance.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great job great people to work with
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV28. Dezember 2019
I started at 18 and now I am 21. There is never a dull moment as it is very fast paced, very competitive and very easy to get the feeling that a year or 2 have just happened. Great teams with plenty of room for advancement. I’m currently a trainer for multiple lines and have seen people being rewarded raises for the work being put in. It’s all about personal growth and not comparing yourself like I see in other reviews.
Vorteile
Free cafeteria food and drinks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Portland service.
Parts Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR24. Dezember 2019
My time with Tesla.

At first, I couldn’t be happier. Who wouldn’t want to work with one of the most progressive car companies to ever exist?! Sadly, the Portland service center was quick to extinguish my spark.

I have been in the auto industry for many years and really looked forward to joining Tesla and to be a part of their mission.

Unfortunately the Service manager at the Portland service center brought old, bad habits from the antiquated, traditional service centers. If you weren’t close friends with said manager you had no say and were ignored.

I grew tired of working twelve hour days and fighting management for what was right. The company as a whole offered great benefits, with a sub-par level of pay. I shadowed at the Bellevue service center and it was a far more professional, well-oiled machine.

The
Vorteile
Benefits, progressive ideals, bettering the world
Lack of HR assistance, Toxic Cliques
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Production Associate
Production Associate in General Assembly (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. Dezember 2019
Working as a Production associate in General Assembly line with challenge fast environment.
Learning every day innovation and new techniques of job achieve goal as management requirements
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
The hardest part of the job
Senior Product Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  北京市22. Dezember 2019
Always chasing KPIs.
High target which is must be completed.
No work/life balance.
Above are the most difficult part of working at Tesla.
However, before stepping in everyone should understand that it could be stressful working for any fast-growing company. I never regret worked for Tesla.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla has a place for everyone.
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA22. Dezember 2019
It all depends if you're on the production line or offline. Offline jobs are better because there is no constant demand to be on the production line producing. If you want to come to work, go numb, and not think about anything working on the production line is perfect for you. If you actually like a challenge and want to be satisfied with your job try to find an offline job and never stop learning and switch jobs every few years. Getting dissatisfied with your job at Tesla really makes it hard to want to try to do to all the questionable management decisions on a monthly basis.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Lead and training
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Dezember 2019
I started as a regular associate then learned by my leads how to lead and train. I felt good about what I was learning at work and looked forward to go
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work. Fun and Busy.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. Dezember 2019
One of the best jobs I ever had. Challenging at times and busy, but also fun. Great benefits and good pay. A lot of walking but worth it. I always felt like I was contributing something. Would work there again.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Work life balance
Advanced Tesla Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT20. Dezember 2019
Management there is not about helping a person rise through the ranks. Once you’re in a role, that’s what you’re expected to do for the whole life at Tesla. So if you’re in support and want to branch out, you’ll have hurdles placed by your very own manager to trip you along the way.

They are changing the world, but they are Killing moral too.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Super high paced and dynamic, though somewhat chaotic
Lean and Continuous Improvement Program Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freemont California20. Dezember 2019
This is a company on the move. Don't expect one week to be like the next, solve the problem and move on. This was an experience like no other, the benefits come more for a sense of contributing to the betterment of the world than material considerations.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
I gave a 3 star because its not the best place to work but it’s also not the worse.
Manufacturing Associate Level 4 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. Dezember 2019
Hours are horrible so if you like a normal life I don’t suggest working here. They work 12 hour days or nights. The management is horrible and they do a lot of favoritism.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage