Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 436 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is an exciting place to be, its a fun company be apart of and associated with. I had the best benefits I had ever seen! The hard part about working for Tesla was that when customers would call in with issues with their vehicle we couldn't often assist customers or answer their questions. With it being such a new company they did not have proper procedures setup for about 90% customers called in with problems which made customers upset and things very hard for employees to give great customer service in a timely fashion. The hours were awful and did not have the chance to try and get a different shift, we would have to wait a year before possibly have that chance. Since Tesla did not have proper procedures for us as employees to assist customers with efficiently, they wound up letting go my whole department both times I was hired there. Job stability at Tesla is not stable, I would love to work there again if there was an opportunity that was a more secure position.
Arbeitskultur
Overall good place to work, good schedule choice and advancement opportunities for hard working individuals looking for a very fun place to work and build career
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is not a fun place to work, it has great benefits just like any other multi billion dollar company, they force you to give up your rights.

you cant take vacation due to politics involved, you work 15 hrs 6 days a week with only one 30 min lunch.
Vorteile
free cafine products
Nachteile
no free lunch or dinner, no disconts on tesla cars, lots of health risks
Arbeitskultur
For those new to the solar industry, there was Insufficient training to enable Field Energy Consultants to speak authoritatively about how photovoltaic cells work.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The hardest part of the job was getting use to the hours when u weren't use to the hours.the job culture was nice they help people were nice the manager would make u a lead if u did great.
Arbeitskultur
Although I have a 12 hour shift, reality is 14 hour work days plus emails at home. Unable to take days off due to coverage. Pay does compensate for hours worked.
Arbeitskultur
i how ever found my self falling asleep often from lack of movement and redundant tasks easy job for the money you make but you always have to impress people.
Arbeitskultur
Very good work life balance
Treat Employees with respect

A lot Opportunity for growth

Continuous opportunity to learn.

Outstanding benefits

Good Safety Culture
Arbeitskultur
you'll have to get lucky with a good Supervisor but its rare. I started with a good supervisor but then they switched supervisors after a year then we got a supervisor with had anego who treated people like cattle and he fired people left and right. If he didn't like you he'll make up stories to write you up and then he'll push to fire you.
Arbeitskultur
I had the chance to work with brilliant minds yet humble team of engineers. The environment is friendly and everyone gets the work completed with ease.
Arbeitskultur
Great people to work with. Management needed a little help but otherwise they were top notch. I believe the company wanted us to be the best we could be.
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed my time here. Job is busy and lots to do you learn lots of things on the assembly line. Meet good people and job takes good care of you.
Arbeitskultur
There’s absolutely no training or work/life balance but great benefits. If you don’t have outside distractions and a ready to put your all into the job it’s rewarding.
Arbeitskultur
A good company to work for, I was on the commercial construction management side this job took me all around from state to state on different projects, the company vehicle was a new F-150 Made it comfortable for long drives and getting to ware I needed to go. I recommend to the applicants you should have a some electrical background, a definite must.

The culture is safety and solar driven. At least for me some training was available in the beginning, but some in-depth hands on training would have made it better, pay and benefits were good and the management was very helpful when I needed assistance.
Vorteile
Lots of resorces a good place to grow if you are looking for a career.
Nachteile
No specific training system for my possition.
Arbeitskultur
First time, I can say that I love my job. I love that I don’t pay a dime for health insurance, that the Company provides breakfast all day, that I have a great supervisor, that transportation is provided, etc.
Arbeitskultur
Really cool company to work for! Had a great orientation all the co workers are super friendly never had a negative moment and it’s a really cool and awesome environment to be in
Arbeitskultur
You are going to learn about cars a lot and will be amazed about technology and faced paced working environment with a lot hardworking, talented and professional
Arbeitskultur
Although it is a nice place to work there is trouble is advancing up in higher positions. Seems to be chosen by favorites. Other than that in his diverse and you can learn many skills.
Arbeitskultur
It was a really good experience working for tesla. I learned a lot of new skills that I believe will help me in future jobs. I appreciate my time at tesla.
Arbeitskultur
If I hadn't gotten so sick(not COVID-19)I would still be working there... Great food, coffee, and advice. Safety first work environment. Loved work and adored my paycheck.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung