Bewertungen für Tesla

2.306 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.326 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
12 hour shifts are tough on the body, but for locals this job cannot be beat.
Production Associate Level 2 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV11. August 2019
Tesla is an amazing company. They created thousands of jobs in Nevada and needed a bunch of people for the Model 3 ramp in 2018. Alot of people couldn't handle it, but for me, their mission helped me get through the toughest parts of the ramp up. Now, new and more efficient auto lines are being built, and they don't need as many people. Work/life balance is almost non existent, though, with the 12 hour shifts. Being on your feet for 12 hours is not fun. They do alternate weekly schedules (3 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off) through 4 shifts (A/C shift, B/D shift), so having the 3 and 4 day weekends were nice, but they were absolutely necessary to recover from the work week. Company is amazing, but I am working towards a better career opportunity within Tesla in a few years, after I get my degree.

Overall, if you live in Nevada, this job cannot be beat in terms of benefits and compensation. Overtime available almost all the time. But just understand that you won't have much of a life outside of work. Great for people just getting out of high school or for people looking to work a few more years before they retire.
Vorteile
Compensation/Benefits/Working for an amazing mission.
Nachteile
12 hour shifts, no life outside of work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Wild wild West
Project Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. August 2019
Working with Tesla can be like the wild wild west - so much change with management, turnover, makes finding hierarchies and decision making troublesome. Accountability can be lacking at times
kontrola vyrobí. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kolín9. August 2019
Dobrý den měla bich zájem o práci jsem s Kolína děkuji wolfova.
Arbeitskultur
It's quick paced, and easy going.
MATERIAL HANDLER LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. August 2019
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...
Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Excellent
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. August 2019
Thankful to be live. It was dangerous in the building. Thankfully we had training. Thankfully there was individuals who wanted to work. Thankfully there was end time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Doesn't care about employees
Production Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
promised way to many things that never came true over time. Promising people if they move to their location they would receive great benefits that never came.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Modern and Collaborative
Customer Experience Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paramus, NJ8. August 2019
By modern I mean very business like and you are your best asset. Great teamwork by always helping one another excel past their goals. Great leadership in all roles. Everyone that works with Tesla believes in the mission and their services/products. I'd would have worked for the company as long as I could. Layoffs unfortunately. Hopefully no more..
Good times and Bad times
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV8. August 2019
Upper Management is not well equipped or trained for their position. Often times you will be asked to complete tasks that are outside of your job description or will be asked to complete a task with lack of material or resources
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Upper Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Capacitación constante
PV Designer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México8. August 2019
Ideología laboral diferente, mucho enfoque en resultados y metas.
Productive workplace
Autopilot Team Summer Intern (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Palo Alto, CA8. August 2019
Tesla is a fantastic company with strong culture.
Communication is very important in Tesla. Flat management is very popular in Tesla. You and your manager may just sit next to each other with no barrier, so that it's very convenient for you communicate with other teammates during the work.
Arbeitskultur
Relaxed, but very tedious job
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
As a production associates for Tesla for over 2 years, I can only say this is a job for those that do not know what they want for their career. Everyday, the work is the same and no different task at all. Moving up or getting promotion is incredibly hard unless you always have to get on the supervisor or manager good side for them to notice you. Some supervisor would also go through the trouble of not letting you move up because they know how useful you are to them. Also working 12 hours a day is extremely difficult. If you have the mindset to withstand the same thing everyday, then this might be the job for you. Otherwise, use the 12 hours you have everyday to think of what you will do for your future career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Stressed
EOL Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your payments won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Los Angeles, CA7. August 2019
Good envronment , different tools to motivate employees,good mangement.very inovative company due to Elon Musk, every time we expect new things coming up so this makes the company dynamic, of course job security is always under question.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Worst job ever! Glad that I was laid off!
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV7. August 2019
The manufacturing facility in which I worked was extremely unorganized. There was no office and had to take my laptop computer throughout the plant to get anything done. My initial job offer stated I would work 4 12-hour days one week and 5 12-hour days the next week (6am to 6 pm). In reality it was a 5am to 7pm position 5 days each week. No consistent communication with my direct supervisor or upper management at the Gigafactory 1 facility.
Stressed
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. August 2019
12 hours 5days a week. busting you're a**. Managers and leads sell you promotion deams that never comes ture. Most associate are hard working people but never appreciate there contributions to work. To all managers we are just bodies can be replaced how ever that want. Yeah if you're a** kisser this is the place you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Required to cross train but no increase in salary; no upward mobility.
Vehicle Readiness Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Owings Mills, MD6. August 2019
A stressful work environment where your employment never feels secure. The asks are numerous and the pay, advancement &, overtime are nonexistent. As for the different sections/department in the company, the right hand doesn't have a good grasp on what the left hand is doing. You might start off the day receiving cars then, switch to taking customers on a test drive or, helping to fix a containment hold. Great if you know how to detail a car but, your pay won't increase because of the ability.
As a whole, Tesla has a great idea and is accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy! I'm happy to say that I work for Tesla but my stress level, career advancement and, bank account beg to differ. The company is advancing however, I think the company needs to look into how to better treat and care for their employees
Highly innovative work environment
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. August 2019
The Reman team that I worked for was an extremely collaborative team. They were welcoming to interns and cared about what we gained out of our internship.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
overall poor management, long work day, poor pay
Senior Crew lead/Customer Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ6. August 2019
loved the overall idea of the company, but at times seemed as if the management lacked the ideas or even vision to get there. very unhappy workplace. quota came first over customer and employee experience every time..
Always changing, no stability
Mobile Service Technician II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. August 2019
My whole time at tesla I would consistently get moved around to help support other departments and right when you get comfortable you get moved again. New manager every 3-4 months guaranteed.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla lifted me up then snatched the chair off under me.
Service Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Centinela5. August 2019
When I first started working for Tesla I was told all this great stuff about being able to advance within the company. Though when I was trying to move up to be a service technician, I was given the run around. Then unfortunately I was laid off!!!
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage