Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Fremont, CA1 179 Bewertungen
1 179 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 437 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Have to learn quickly, fast paced environment and great people to work with
Arbeitskultur
- Positive outlook for company, but worst politics by asian leaders.
- IT took over by Asian people only, they don’t let others to reach there place. No white people at all. White people brings culture in company but this never consider.

- Managers don’t do any technical work, actually they don’t know any technical thing. they are just there to check status.

- People who raise there questions and concerns are put in lay-off list, they know this threat to them and this will impact to there politics

- HR is just for name, no power and useless, after giving honest opinion still nothing happens to manager because they are very close to higher manager
Vorteile
Brilliant products, myself owned one Learned a lot of things. Amazing place for intern, fresh graduates and junior level engineer. Elon is mind blowing, best CEO I ever worked for.
Nachteile
Manager’s are pathetic Manager’s will only push there people up, even though they are not qualified and just give nonsense reason why they did that.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla manufacturing has been great I just couldn't do it anymore. There's nothing wrong the time that I had spent was a a great experience. I loved the fact that Tesla is concerned about the planet and putting a new footprint down for other automakers to see that electric cars work as good as gasoline cars.
Arbeitskultur
Theres nothing that I can say bad about this company. I had a great experience working for Tesla and loved working and coming in to work with my fellows.
Arbeitskultur
I truly enjoy tesla as it has a lot under one roof so the opportunities are somewhat endless. As long as you are driven to be productive, Tesla will support that drive and help you to be the successful person you aspire to be.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Tesla doesn’t care about its low end employees which are the hard workers getting things done! You get hurt, you get swept out of the way, next man in! NOTHING WILL STOP THAT PRODUCTION LINE, not even injury! People will walk right by and not even acknowledge you, too many people in a small place.
Horrible place to work
Arbeitskultur
The beginning was honestly amazing because it was my first job. I met A lot of good coworkers how are my close friends now. Overtime it does wear you out. 12 hrs are no joke.
Arbeitskultur
Dont work here its a complete waste of your time and life . Work life is 6 days a week and I worked here for over a year to just get fired after being late for the first tiem “which was literally 5mins”
Arbeitskultur
As a mechanic , Tesla is a good place to work benefits are awesome, especially their stocks and if ur hardworking this is the place to work for a lots of OT . I hate the management though. They always hire ignorant people when it comes to management or their branches .
Arbeitskultur
They have no flexibility and they play everybody they hire when it comes to personal life problems such as children and illnesses. They tell you they’re flexible and they can work with whatever you have going on, but if you miss an hour even if you have pto or sick leave you get points taken.
Arbeitskultur
12 hour shifts but since I live 2 hours away I take the shuttle they provide so my days are 18-19 hours. Factory is Unsanitary. First started working in power train and LOVED it. But shortly after was thrown into the dungeon aka model 3 production line. Lots of rude people. Benefits are great and I like having 3-4 days off a week on the adjusted work schedule but this job isn’t meant for people who have kids.if you work in GA3, be prepared to work every holiday
Arbeitskultur
It's like a really big highschool imo. You got the people that won't do much, the really hard/fast workers, the cool and casual managers/leads. Haven't met any stuck up people there but overall it's a good place to work. Had my food stolen a couple times so bring a locked lunch bag if you do work there!
Arbeitskultur
The work environment is intense, fast paced and constantly moving. You can learn a lot in 6 months at Tesla in comparison to others. Communication and organized work flow is important.
Arbeitskultur
I absolutely love everything about Tesla best company ever great benefits drear atmosphere encourages innovation and rewards u for it makes u feel accomplished
Arbeitskultur
this job is fast pace. people are very helpful in you succeeding and reaching your goals. they give you great bonuses and move up is also a plus there cause the pay you what you are worth.
Arbeitskultur
Expect to work almost 80 hours a week only for your less competent manager to take credit for all the work you do. While you get to work on the latest software going in to Tesla vehicles, the work environment has become very toxic lately.
Arbeitskultur
fast paced job on assembly line , non stop until breaks , very long commute if coming from far , 12 hour shifts when i did work there but now is changed
Arbeitskultur
Honestly the best Job I have ever had. Tesla is the place you want to work if you're looking for a company to grow with. Theres always opportunities to advance up.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is not a fun place to work, it has great benefits just like any other multi billion dollar company, they force you to give up your rights.

you cant take vacation due to politics involved, you work 15 hrs 6 days a week with only one 30 min lunch.
free cafine products
Nachteile
no free lunch or dinner, no disconts on tesla cars, lots of health risks
Arbeitskultur
Although I have a 12 hour shift, reality is 14 hour work days plus emails at home. Unable to take days off due to coverage. Pay does compensate for hours worked.
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed my time here. Job is busy and lots to do you learn lots of things on the assembly line. Meet good people and job takes good care of you.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung