Bewertungen für Tesla in Fremont, CA

1.083 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.621 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Shooting star
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. Jänner 2020
This is an amazing spot to watch shooting stars. shoot for another sun is well worth the burn. over sees the good deeds and proves fake hope it still alive and was marked a bad personfor good things held guilt when I am still inocentit till this very day other co-worker can get you black list for there pride was never even given a chance to speak no time for me paperwork is king there
Arbeitskultur
Very hard work for not enough pay
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. Jänner 2020
The company is very unorganized the management sucks everyone tries to snitch on each other so the management can like them. There’s no parking and u have to work 12 hours with 1 lunch and 3 10 minute breaks overall everything sucks about this company
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work at and grow.
Logistics Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. Jänner 2020
It was a really great place to work for. Got to meet a lot of great people. Was able to learn a lot about the progress that the cars go through and the safety that they offer.
The work we do
Quality Control Inspector (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. Jänner 2020
The compensation for the work we do should be more than what we are currently getting. Other than that I love working for Tesla! The horus are long but the the days off are worth it
We Build and Build
Assembly Member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. Jänner 2020
Each shift have a goal target of amount of car chassis to produced for that day and each day we start team leader inform the group what to start on and what the amount we need to assemble.
Arbeitskultur
tesla is great place work for and you can learn a lot in the company
Production Associate- Fremont (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. Jänner 2020
I am very happy to work for tesla and the people there help me a lot on my first day but there were a lot of work and standing for 12 hour was not use too. But after all I got use too it
PERMANENT EMPLOYEE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Jänner 2020
Long hours but very fast paced and physical. High pressure for production and lots of overtime opportunities. Management is very involved in every aspect of production and CEO is extremely innovative and fresh with ideas. He listens to his minions even though he is a CEO. May changes and constant adjustments due to the infancy of the company in comparison to other car manufacturing companies.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Technology
Manufacturing Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA 9453821. Jänner 2020
It's a very good place to get great experience. You learn alot about hoe to grow inside a company and have great professionalism. I started out as a temp to hire and became a technician in 1 year tops.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Not recommended
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Jänner 2020
Tesla is a company full of color preferences individuals who don’t care about your well-being and make inappropriate slurs towards colored people. They just want to work you until you leave earth. The colored folks get the worst treatment unless your part of a mahfeeyuh (they get intimidated). And the Non consented touchy touchy feely incidents is up at an ultimate high. And most of all, they under pay you!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Don't work here
Equipment Maintenance Technician III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. Jänner 2020
Push the world to electric power on the broken backs of the workers. Pay is good but you will burn out in less then two years. Management is pushed to do more with less and all of that stuff rolls down hill.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Tesla
Human Resources Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA17. Jänner 2020
It’s a good company to work with. Hiring process is fast and you make good money . All over I have good experiences working with this company . Everyone dress good
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
No job security
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Jänner 2020
They say their there for you but their actually there for themselves. You can’t trust the word of your supervisors or your peers. The money is good don’t get wrong but management treat employees unfairly and we don’t get paid enough to get discriminated against
Paycheck
The work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
This company is not what you think
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Jänner 2020
Tesla needs a union in there they do not care about they workers .. they have you over working. You 12hrs a day with 1 30 min lunch and 3 10min breaks by time you get to the breakroom you have 7 mins. And they do favoritism.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Worth it, for a while
End of Line Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Jänner 2020
Well compensated, room for growth, learn a lot, mostly poor management, poor working conditions, always changing, always changing management. It’s fun, challenging, but can only work here for a while before getting burned out.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Be Ready To Work
Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA13. Jänner 2020
Working at Tesla was a great experience for me. Its a very fast pace work environment so be ready for that. If you want to move up, be ready to work as hard as possible and learn as much as you can about the process of whatever department that you end up in. Be involved, show interest, and voice your opinion and your ideas. As long as you are there on time and volunteer you will more than likely get noticed and move up.

Management when i was there was not the best. It definitely needed some work. Some supervisors and managers were easy to work with while others should not have been in those positions. At that time they would rotate the managers and supervisors around the department and sometimes pull from a completely different department. So be aware of that.

The one thing i loved about working there was the people. For the most part my fellow coworkers were great. The people that were negative or lazy didn't last very long so most of your coworkers, are hard workers! Tesla is very diverse, so don't apply if your close minded, homophobic, or a bigot, there is no place for that there.

Although working there was challenging, i wouldn't say that anything was hard. The hardest part for me was the commute. My 12s turning into 15+ and my 10s turning into 13+. That was the hardest. What i truly enjoyed about working there was the people, and knowing that you are working for Tesla, and one of the greatest minds of our time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Tesla
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA11. Jänner 2020
Long shifts that can separate your personal life. Can be called for 12 hour shifts or more. If you can withstand long amount of hours of standing and repetition
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great company
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Jänner 2020
Great company to work for excellent work environment and great co workers supervisors training is great and makes the job a whole lot easier plus the opportunity to advance to a higher position is good
Good pay great company
No cons
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Nice while it lasted
Department of Motor Vehicle Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Jänner 2020
I worked at Dumbarton Circle right before they closed down the campus. Place was nice, loved the cafeteria. Good coffee and loved the fruit infused water. And they had a cafe & breakfast bar.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Come see for yourself!
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. Jänner 2020
Tesla is a great company to work for. The company is really big on Attendance. If you wanna last at Tesla make sure you show up to work on time or they will boot you out of here. If you want to move up in the company be flexible and willing to go where the business is needed. The less you complain the more opportunities you have to learn and move up quickly. Stay away from negative people and follow your own lead. The hours are long, But the paycheck is good. The management is cool depending on what department you're working in. You tend to hear negative things from the people who have worked here a long time let it go in one ear and out the other. Those are the people who are mad and bitter for whatever reason. If you love to work hard and have a long paycheck come to Tesla you won't regret it. We need people who want to work and stay long term. The company is very fast-paced and we work very hard. The company has good company perks such as bonuses, raises, free-breakfast, soda, coffee etc.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Open door policy, Tesla listens to their employees.
Production Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA1. Jänner 2020
Overall, a good corporation. They were always open to new ideas and respected their employees. An extremely diverse workforce. Tesla would hire talent from all over the world. During my New job orientation, quite a few foreign employees, even as far as Turkey.
Vorteile
Free fountain drinks and snacks, sometimes lunch. Also free to extremely low cost safety prescription glasses and safety shoes.
Nachteile
Cost of living in the Bay Area, hard to find affordable housing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage