Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Reno, NV80 Bewertungen
80 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 454 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
I like working there but bad thing happened at home I missed to much work and I was let. Shot Barack and long hours on over time. I lived to faraway 50 miles one was
Arbeitskultur
Nice place to work. Pay and benefits are pretty good. Production is constantly busy because production never stops. Coworkers are nice people and management is alright.
Pay, Benefits, days off
Nachteile
Short breaks, long hours, labor intensive, non-stop
Arbeitskultur
Management is out of control and pick favorites. 2mins late = -2 hours pto. Your only bonuses are rare and distributed over a year as a means of trapping you. Your initial stock bonus is only fully available after 4 years of work. It’s 12 hours of standing in unbearable heat at times. One 30 min lunch minus walking time to get to a break room in one of the biggest factories in the world, makes it more of a 20 min lunch. It’s normal to find people crying in the restroom. Very high turnover. Do not work here if you have another option.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a okay place to work would I go back yes because it's easy work and great pay. You are on your feet for almost 12 hour shifts your given two 15 minute on clock brakes and a 1 hour off the clock lunch brake
Arbeitskultur
The hardest part of the job was getting use to the hours when u weren't use to the hours.the job culture was nice they help people were nice the manager would make u a lead if u did great.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
you'll have to get lucky with a good Supervisor but its rare. I started with a good supervisor but then they switched supervisors after a year then we got a supervisor with had anego who treated people like cattle and he fired people left and right. If he didn't like you he'll make up stories to write you up and then he'll push to fire you.
Arbeitskultur
Although it is a nice place to work there is trouble is advancing up in higher positions. Seems to be chosen by favorites. Other than that in his diverse and you can learn many skills.
Arbeitskultur
I don't have anything bad to say about Tesla. The hours are long, but the work itself is fairly easy. The pay is good, the benefits are amazing. Getting out to USA Parkway is a pain (particularly during the winter when it snows), but there is free transportation available if one needs it. The only kinds sucky thing is that it's hard to not feel like simply a cog in a machine.
Arbeitskultur
Bad management, poor communication. Very clique type environment. You only move up, based upon your knowledge of the right people, not your skill set or work ethic itself. Raises and bonuses not given to deserving, hard working employees, due to managers personal opinions of an individual.
Arbeitskultur
long nights and decent pay. not for everyone. working 6pm to 6am is not for everyone. Some people won't be able to do the tough hours. it didn't work for me
Arbeitskultur
I worked for tesla motors for almost 2yrs. Never missing work. I missed one day of overtime due to miss communication by myself and supervisor. I was let go.
No coaching. No rite up. Nothing just thrown out like trash.

Advancement almost impossible. My opinion . tesla sucks. Wish they would go out of business.
Arbeitskultur
Well what can I say about this company. Only if you don’t work your supervisor and management team will notice and move up. The more you work the more the expect out of you without compensating it. The less you work the higher you get with the company. Benefits are really really good.
Arbeitskultur
Very strict about attendance, no sick-Call. They expect you to be a robot. The traffic to and from work is terrible. They only allow one way in and out through security It’s always a hassle. They are super secretive so you can be fired for using your phone camera while at work.
Arbeitskultur
Needs an overall safety check, not safe for any employee, not employee friendly, cant advance in management easily. Management is hard to get a hold of,
Needs more safety mechanisms
Arbeitskultur
Going to work the most times used to be fun when you have a great workers with you but management would be on your butt. And or try to stab you in the back my last manager completely didn’t like that I did not like what he would say to me and when I spoke up for myself. I was let go with no warning. Before Christmas
Vorteile
Great coworkers and great pay
Rude management.
Arbeitskultur
The Tesla Gigafactory outside of Reno NV is disregarding Nevada law regarding overtime and employee termination.
Employees are hired through an 'agency', with the false promise of a permanent position after 3 months. During those 3 months, employees work 12 hours every day for a minimum of 3 days every week, Most weeks, employees work 4 to 6 shifts of 12 hours. Overtime is not paid as it should be according to Nevada law.

Most employees are "terminated" just as their 3 month period comes to an end, and a new group of employees is brought in to experience exactly the same thing. Maybe the company is just trying to avoid providing benefits for employees, but nothing about the process that is in place as of the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2019 is ok. Potential employees beware- don't believe what they tell you if you are 'hired'.
Arbeitskultur
Lots of drug dealing and rampant drug use going on, so be mindful who you’re next to, running that dangerous machine you’re using! Supervisors (they prefer to be called “managers” lol), are all kids, with ZERO people skills whatsoever, or the middle age lady who will talk to you with ZERO respect for you as a human - and WILL throw you under the bus in a sec! And tons of homeless employees there - very odd!
Arbeitskultur
Once you get in this is a great place to work I would highly recommend this job to anyone despite the number of people Tesla really does care about their staff.
Arbeitskultur
The best place I have ever worked. Plain and simple, Tesla is a place where you will have all the work you’ll ever need they promote from within and the culture is amazing.
Culture, growth, leadership
Arbeitskultur
I was promised a certain job description, pay, and career path which I used to decide to move my family all the way across the country. Once I was at Tesla, and on the hook for reimbursement of moving expenses, I learned everything I was promised in the recruiting was totally fabricated. No one at Tesla cared that we ( I wasn't the only one) were duped into uprooting our life for false promises. After a year and a half, nothing has improved and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Free soda
EVERYTHING
Arbeitskultur
The days are long but worth it because the people there are cool and the work isn't hard. I like that you learn new things every day. It's cool that they really are hands on and teach you very thoroughly
Vorteile
Easy work and learnjng new things
Long nights
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung