Bewertungen für Tesla in Sparks, NV

254 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.607 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Growth with company
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV10. Jänner 2020
Tesla is a great company to work for. It is a fast pace environment and excels in production and quality. It values its employees and offers great benefits.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Didnt have a care to life changing events and didnt want nothing to do with family matters
Machine Maintenance Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV10. Jänner 2020
I moved across the US for a job at Tesla. To be completely honest, if I had known that it was a lie about how family matters and training that they would provide, I would have never left he company I was with for over 11 years.
Now I am in a debt hole that is going to be a challenge, to build the ladder, so I can climb out.
Needless to say, the company that I resigned from, to work for Tesla, has taken me back and I will never leave again. I know this company, not Tesla, would see the life changing event and grant me time off. Not tell me how they wish to see you succeed , only to deny asked time off to find the life work balance and only walk you out the door because you are a person with other factors in life.

Tesla has shown me that most things are to good to be true and taking chances are not worth the risk in todays working environment.
Eventually they will have all robot's, however, they need to realize, today they have people.

All in all, if you have nothing in life that would stop you from going to work, you are all good.
if you have a life, and things happen with out warning, Tesla is a company you would need to stay away from, because you will eventually will be looking for employment else where.
hard work, bad managers
Remanufacturing Technician/Quality Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV4. Jänner 2020
The work is interesting, hours are long, pay is ok. Management only care about numbers not quality. Company has great benefits. Many safety issues and injuries due to the pace of the work.
12 shifts
Nachteile
bad managers
Awesome
Production Associate/Automated Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV2. Jänner 2020
Great job, I had a lot of fun. It was amazing. Not much to complain about. My co-workers and higher ups were very understanding and helped me succeed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 4Melden
Don't buy the hype
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. Jänner 2020
Not a place a family man should work. Disrespectful team leaders. Discrimination at it's best. Not enough money paid to live in Reno or anywhere nearby. If you want to live in your car or tent and save your money great. Pray you don't get hurt or sick. But hey believe the hype and see it for yourself first hand. More like a labor slave camp. If your military stay far far away. Unless you like to be treated lower then low. Hundreds were let go who had a 2 year contract given 8 k in stocks to be let go in 11 months 3 weeks right before the stocks matured and left stranded in NV. After Tesla brought them there put them up for two weeks. Ask where you will find an over priced house
nothing is available .But sleezy hotels over 2 k a monthnowheree.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great job great people to work with
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV28. Dezember 2019
I started at 18 and now I am 21. There is never a dull moment as it is very fast paced, very competitive and very easy to get the feeling that a year or 2 have just happened. Great teams with plenty of room for advancement. I’m currently a trainer for multiple lines and have seen people being rewarded raises for the work being put in. It’s all about personal growth and not comparing yourself like I see in other reviews.
Vorteile
Free cafeteria food and drinks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work. Fun and Busy.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. Dezember 2019
One of the best jobs I ever had. Challenging at times and busy, but also fun. Great benefits and good pay. A lot of walking but worth it. I always felt like I was contributing something. Would work there again.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Enjoyable but difficult
Manufacturing Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV16. Dezember 2019
Tesla is a great company to work for if you are willing to put in the work. The main drawbacks are the frequent layoffs, and the inability to move up in the ranks without having to resort to brown-nosing the middle-managers.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Bad management, bad HR
Materials Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. Dezember 2019
HR was the worst. Allowed harassment, discrimination, punished workers for reporting it, restrained promotions, learning/training opportunities. Bonuses based on bias, then not paid. Really bad management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Good benefits, poor advancement
Engineering Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV3. Dezember 2019
People are always backstabbing, here more so as many believe that having 'Tesla' on your resume is better than anything else. It's partially true, but it glamorizes a terrible culture of doing what it takes to be teachers pet, consume the teacher, take their place... rinse, repeat, and pray you're the most cunning.
Awesome place to work
Production Associate/Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV24. November 2019
Show up on time and do your job
That's all it takes and you can advance in the company fast
I wish I still worked there. One of the best jobs I ever had.
I started to accumulate property
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
Want a Life, don’t work for Tesla
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV23. November 2019
Tesla will use their employees until they are physically, mentally, and socially worthless.

Long boring hours of mundane and monotonous work

Compensation is pathetic for the physical demands placed on the body and high potential for work place injury.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
4,0
great benefits
Warehouse/Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV21. November 2019
learned to become specialist in every aspect of the job. multi tasking is very enjoyable and fun. great benefits and workplace is favorable if you assigned in a warehouse aside from the main warehouse
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Only if its your last hope for a decent pay for manufacturing with no chance of advancement. If your not on admins. friends list
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV20. November 2019
If you start in a department and dont make the cut, they bounce you around til you either quit or just settle. And it could be easy or difficult. Its your typical warehouse with automation and people. Extremely tedious and repetitive. And all in steeltoes and on foot for 12hrs. Zero chance of advancing due to favoritism and well there are thousands also trying with degrees. So your best bet is the labor part
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Only good jobs are for carpet dwellers
Shipping Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV16. November 2019
If you are in HR, logistics, engineering, IT, software, or any other tech job on the carpet area, life is not bad. You work mon-fri, 8 ish to 5 ish
Weekends off.

If you are in production or material flow (on concrete) your life will be bad.
The 6 to 6 shifts are torture trying to get there on time, and 12 hour days on cement get old quick. The benefits are very good, and if you show up and do your job and avoid the drama, you can pull down 40k a year.

Tesla is a world changing company, and like any company, grunt labor is a necessity.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Terrible management
Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV15. November 2019
Management consists entirely of higher-ups favorites, with no consideration for whether the person would actually be an effective supervisor. A management structure should be based on who the most qualified candidates are, not on favoritism.
Don't expect to get a raise or promotion based on merit or time served either, as those privileges are also reserved for management favorites
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Great and friendly environment to work in
Production Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV14. November 2019
The most enjoyable part to work at Tesla is see quick changes or solution making process. As well as positive and friend environment. A typical day at work is bien busy or engaged all 12 hours of the shift.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
They string you along that you get a promotion or be able to apply for other departments and then shut down those requests.
Production Associate/Quality Inspection (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV6. November 2019
Pay was good, work was easy, but management sucked if you don't kiss their butt. Your a moden day slave if your working here. There is no concern for safety, just keep production up.
Health benefits
Nachteile
Parking, management, advancement, and raises
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 2Melden
Great Job
Materials Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. November 2019
Really enjoyed Tesla, everyone is very respectful all training is great.

If you are not a motivated person or just a “work for a paycheck person” Tesla is not for you, if you want to start a career and move somewhere in your life start your job here head strong and play your part, pick up slack for those who slack off and you will do well.
Arbeitskultur
Not for people who want to move up
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. November 2019
If your okay standing In the same place for 12 hours and not worried about moving up in the company and just worried about that check then go for it.If you do want to make a career out of Tesla good luck.Job opportunities to move up are slim.Job security is a joke you can lose your job anytime remember.And expect to receive no respect no matter what title you have.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage