Bewertung für Tesla als Assembler

46 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.071 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great place
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. März 2019
Was a cool place to work just the commute and hours dragged. I moved from Stockton further away causing the commute to take away from my home life but the company is great benefits and pay are top notch would like to go back.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Clean and organized environment
General Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. März 2019
Nice people to work with
Fast paced
I assembled pieces into the car
Learned multiple stations
Trained new hires
fun place to work
management will take care of you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Tough work with decent pay.
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Jänner 2019
The job is pretty demanding, asking you to work six to seven days a week, but the pay can be pretty sustainable. The biggest con I can have on this place the upper level management, as quotas changed hourly on some days.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 3Melden
full time job
General Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Dezember 2018
I really enjoy it and it is the best. nice environment to work for. you enjoy while you are working getting more experience from a co-workers and get to help build something great
Fas past work plase
Seat Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA5. Dezember 2018
Good job management needs work thep push to get ther products out so be prepared to do the work of muliiple peple not a job to slack off at very big company
Pay
Managers
Arbeitskultur
it is goood place to work
Assembly Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. Oktober 2018
I have worked their for a year and a half and leaned a lot and the company has thouht me a lot of things such as how to be mind set and responsibilities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
not a fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tracy, CA27. September 2018
its hot working there, somtimes heat gets up to 120 degrees. i was scheduled for 12 hours a day i worked far away from this job. i had no life working there and neither did anyone else, they dont give you the choice to change your hours or get less. i wasnt getting the amount of sleep i needed i worked extremely hard to keep up but i just couldnt at tesla.
free food
hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
tesla
General Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA13. August 2018
tesla is a cut throat place to work if you have a set schedual for school i do not recommend work here they do not care for employees life outside of work place
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Not what it seems like
General Assembly Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. August 2018
Money is OK by Stockton standards. It needs to go union. Make sure you pucker up and kiss butt to move up. Its a really cutthroat environment. You can go far if you work hard.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Pay and workload
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
stressful and inconsiderate
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. August 2018
they don't care about your family or life outside of work. if its not their way its the highway. but as far as pay its a great job to have and thats why i would recommend someone to work there but only if they don't have kids or a spouse, that is unless they work there with you. management was rude and didn't always take care of their employees as they should have. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was making new friends.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
2,0
Tesla
General Assembly Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA30. Juli 2018
Great cars in tesla and i respect their values on creating cars and products for the future. Great technology when it comes to the cars but poor management when it comes to taking care of their employees. Also the hours and days change too often it really affects people and their families.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7Nein 1Melden
Stress,No life!!
Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. Juli 2018
Worked here for 2 year and they fired me cuse of favoritism
The work life is stressful and honestly feel like dont have a life
It's like they dont care about thier employees like were disposable, and they had the audacity to have me come in after an car accident ..
Income
No life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Tesla motors
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. Juli 2018
Tesla was well stuctured fast paste company all about persision well management and hard workers constantly pushing us to work as hard as we could they only wanted the best of the best
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 4Melden
productive
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. Juli 2018
I loved working with other employees and the pay is great. Its a fast paced environment so even thought there are 12 hour shifts, the time goes by pretty fast.
free breakfast
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Outstanding!!
Assembler Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. Juli 2018
Working in Tesla Motor is chaotic. Every second matter, time is everything. I learned the important of time. In Tesla Motor every second matter in business operation. Excellent management, it's very hard to build a cultured when too may people different back round and nationality working in same place. in Tesla Motor they have more than 13,000 employees in one factory. Yet, some how they able to manage the great culture.
the hardest part of job is physical work. The enjoyable working in Tesla Motor is team work. All start from the leader, CEO.
free food!
more than two breaks per 8 hour shift
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
awesome experience
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Juni 2018
My time at Tesla was the best but sadly they had to let me go because once my contract was up i had to apply through the actual company itself but i didn't have all my documents at the moment because my car had gotten broken into. I enjoyed working at Tesla because i learned a lot of thing while i was there i wish i could've stayed there longer and took my work to the next level and become a lead and maybe one day a supervisor. I would definitely go back and work at Tesla.
awesome people
Nachteile
short breaks, not enough parking
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Sucky job
Warehouse Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grand Saline, TX24. Mai 2018
very racist place to be employed. the employees there at predominantly white males. they are all guilty of sexually harassing the female workers and nothing is ever done about it.
no pros
Nachteile
thee whole warehouse is a joke
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced production always keeps you busy
General Assembly - Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. Mai 2018
Was a great place to work (depending on your environment) but also with that said they seem to do alot of major firings/layoffs but also the same with hiring..
Short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
2,0
repetitive
Seat Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. Mai 2018
you have to be willing to adjust to quick change and long lifeless hours.Work your way to a level up that includes raise and or bonuses. meet great people.
Long Day days
Assembly Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. Mai 2018
Id commute to work everyday, 2 hours one way to go or come from work, 10-11 hour shifts going on 6 days a week. For me trying to go to school Tesla made it impossible. So id be away from home about 15-16 hours a day. I've had a few different managers and most were great, some were unprofessional and immature and its baffling how on earth they ever got that type of promotion...
Vorteile
great benefits, free transportation, free breakfast
poor management, slightly unprofessional
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 13Nein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage