Bewertung für Tesla als Assembler

60 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.617 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Lead and training
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Dezember 2019
I started as a regular associate then learned by my leads how to lead and train. I felt good about what I was learning at work and looked forward to go
General Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. November 2019
Great job, not much free time with the long hours & management is sketchy. They definitely show favoritism but that’s just about any job. Show up, do your job correctly & you’ll be good !
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. November 2019
Learned more about Tesla’s equipment, and how to assemble each car correctly, was required to wear steel toe boots and a Tesla work shirt with black pants only.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Overall Decent Job
Warehouse Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. Oktober 2019
I enjoyed the job itself, but the hours randomly changed and that is not typically ideal for someone with a family. The overtime was also mandatory. I was appreciative of the overtime, but it can wear on your body.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Workers used as tools/machines and abused as such,and bad negligent management all the way up.
Seats assembler, station trainer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. September 2019
To much to honestly type out but one of the most prominent problems is the people in charge know nothing about the people they over see or the jobs they perform, tend to only be where they are out of brown nosing and walking over people or just coming from completely different companies. If you suggest anything or try to talk to them about the tasks at hand, the jobs you've performed longer than they've been part of Tesla itself, they tend to take offense or use they're power to shut you up, even going as far to reprimand you. I worked in the seats factory down the street from the main factory, and I cant exactly speak for that factory itself, I've heard its 2× as bad. And on top of that I watched as they illegally wrote down names of union supporters and ended up firing all of them, which is now part ofmany lawsuits against them..
Almost guaranteed OT
Nachteile
Everything else. Inexperienced new company, and it shows in every negative way possible.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Full time employment
Assembler Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA15. September 2019
Company over worked and never held up to the promise of moving around. Always understaffed and the turn around of employees is crazy. Got hurt and the job made me feel like I wasn’t a priority even after the ceo said he would sit with people and figure out what was wrong but he didn’t it was just to show face for the public but they don’t care about the employees at all. They do what they have to do at bare minimum because it’s law
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Over worked and no family life
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA6. September 2019
A typical day: Hella buisy, under pressure
What I learned: Tesla are Lemon Cars, always MALFUNCTIONING
Management: Always getting fired
Hardest Part: Staying Up, long hours
Culture: It'll make you a smoker
Most enjoyable: Getting paid
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 2Melden
Tesla
General Assembly Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. August 2019
Tesla a very fast evolving tech company and is willing to give those with the skills a chance to make a change for the world and your own life. Outside of my military service, Tesla is the best company i have ever worked for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Love the culture but still overwhelming
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. August 2019
Working at Tesla was the best and worst. Long days but at times even longer pay. Things always even out I guess. Sore body everyday. Kiss your personal life goodbye. Get used to 12 hour days 6 days a week and a pile of money used for food trucks and energy drinks.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Excellent
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. August 2019
Thankful to be live. It was dangerous in the building. Thankfully we had training. Thankfully there was individuals who wanted to work. Thankfully there was end time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Enjoyable place to work
Assembly Line Worker/Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. Juli 2019
Enjoyable place to work. The line I worked on still needed automation to help facilitate a more productive output . The unexpected yet sometimes mandatory overtime would be announced twords the end of a work shift. Working the 3rd shift at times we would not be able to catch the returning bus from soccer to freemont and would have to wait an additional hour at times in order to catch a bus home from Fremont
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a great company to work for if you like working long hours .
General Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Juli 2019
Tesla is a great company if your looking for growth, a very diverse group, and gives a lot of hours if you have a goal to reach. Fast paced company that keeps you on your toes.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Worst company to work for
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. Juni 2019
They screw you out of reviews and bonuses they constantly rid of supervisors leaving teams with out proper leadership over work and under pay 90% of tooling and machinery is broken and you have to figure it out because their maintenance team is a joke, management is a joke.
Nachteile
Lack of leadership and professional management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 4Melden
Great place
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. März 2019
Was a cool place to work just the commute and hours dragged. I moved from Stockton further away causing the commute to take away from my home life but the company is great benefits and pay are top notch would like to go back.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Clean and organized environment
General Assembly (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA26. März 2019
Nice people to work with
Fast paced
I assembled pieces into the car
Learned multiple stations
Trained new hires
fun place to work
management will take care of you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
An unpleasant, stressful place to work.
General Assembly S/X, M3 (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. März 2019
Very stressful especially working with people that have no sense of urgency, lazy, careless, and bad work ethic. Bad managements, Long hours, short breaks, bad communication from the leads and supervisor, lazy, and lack of knowledge from the leads and the supervisors.
3-4 days off, good benefits, and stocks
Nachteile
Bad managements, Long hours, short breaks, bad communication from the leads, and supervisor, lazy, and lack of knowledge from the leads and the supervisors.
Arbeitskultur
Tough work with decent pay.
Assembly Line Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA10. Jänner 2019
The job is pretty demanding, asking you to work six to seven days a week, but the pay can be pretty sustainable. The biggest con I can have on this place the upper level management, as quotas changed hourly on some days.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 3Melden
full time job
General Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Dezember 2018
I really enjoy it and it is the best. nice environment to work for. you enjoy while you are working getting more experience from a co-workers and get to help build something great
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Fas past work plase
Seat Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA5. Dezember 2018
Good job management needs work thep push to get ther products out so be prepared to do the work of muliiple peple not a job to slack off at very big company
Pay
Managers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
it is goood place to work
Assembly Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA20. Oktober 2018
I have worked their for a year and a half and leaned a lot and the company has thouht me a lot of things such as how to be mind set and responsibilities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 2Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage