Bewertung für Tesla als Forklift Operator

44 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.619 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Not recommended
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Jänner 2020
Tesla is a company full of color preferences individuals who don’t care about your well-being and make inappropriate slurs towards colored people. They just want to work you until you leave earth. The colored folks get the worst treatment unless your part of a mahfeeyuh (they get intimidated). And the Non consented touchy touchy feely incidents is up at an ultimate high. And most of all, they under pay you!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Tesla sucks
Forklift opperator/material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV13. Jänner 2020
I worked for tesla motors for almost 2yrs. Never missing work. I missed one day of overtime due to miss communication by myself and supervisor. I was let go.
No coaching. No rite up. Nothing just thrown out like trash.
Advancement almost impossible. My opinion . tesla sucks. Wish they would go out of business.
Job
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA28. Dezember 2019
Would love to go back it’s a good Company to work for I love my hours and I love the job would recommend anybody to go there to work night shift day shift mid shift all the employees or nice
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 3Melden
Supervisor is nice
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA17. Dezember 2019
Physically exhausting due to physical work and on your feet 11 1/2 hours a day.

If a worker injures you you are treated unfairly with disrespect and no empathy.

If you have an accident and you’re at fault they tell you it’s a slap on the hand and then two months later they write you up And tell you if this happened on a busy day it would’ve cost the company a lot of money.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Bad management, bad HR
Materials Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. Dezember 2019
HR was the worst. Allowed harassment, discrimination, punished workers for reporting it, restrained promotions, learning/training opportunities. Bonuses based on bias, then not paid. Really bad management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
love position where im at
Certified forklift driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA18. November 2019
love area where im at for models s/x enjoy working with fellow co-workers.
repacking parts and putting them to there location in warehouse. operating forklift to set up parts and to put away
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great learning experience
Forklift Driver and Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freemont, TN13. November 2019
It was a great experience working for tesla hopefully when i apply again it would be with a college degree under my arms..miss a alot of my co workers..
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great job and pays the bills
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livermore, CA25. Oktober 2019
I made a lot of new friends and learn a lot from people there got to meet a lot of new people and learn a lot about the forklift and also learn that sometime it’s the system not you
Good pay
Nachteile
Management is really not that good
Good money
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. Oktober 2019
All money aont good money
Always remember that. This the type of job that have you M.I.A and have you living at work. No social life. Lots of different people working there. Favoritism at its finest. And complete laziness on some people's part.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Its ok
forklift operator standing/sitting (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Livermore, CA20. September 2019
Would be a good company to work for if they would hire direct instead of using a temp agency. Just lose the agency and they would be a great company to work for.
Decent pay
Nachteile
They dont hire permanent workers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Outstanding
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. Juli 2019
Manage space optimization within the distribution center, ensure timely receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping of inventory to store locations and external customers. Support production by conveying parts between the distribution center and manufacturing lines. Communicate with and support management of inventory within the distribution center, including daily control of cycle counts of the distribution center inventor. Support commercial invoicing, shipping documentation, and country-of-origin info, as needed, to support international shipping. Optimize packaging for all outbound shipments. Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
Arbeitskultur
for the 6 months that i was there i get to enjoy my job So it was a great experience
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Juli 2019
i enjoy my time at Tesla motor's for the 6 months that i was working there if it was up to me i would be still working .i get along with my managers and lenders and i do my job to the best of my ability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Its a competetive place to work.
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. Mai 2019
It's a fast paced work company.It makes time go by quicker when you are busy . We work 8 hours a day with some overtime on occasions.If you like a fast paced area to work you will like it here.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is for people with no lives
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA2. Mai 2019
If you have no life and enjoy people telling you that if you take a day off your assignment will be ended than I strongly suggest you work for Tesla, if you enjoy supervisors throwing you in a hole and making you figure it out work for Tesla!
Coworkers are cool
Everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
what I did in daily basis
forklift driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. April 2019
a typical day for me was fist we always had a meeting before the shift and we did stretches then right after id see how many people I had then id set up the drivers and the sorters then id inspect the baler machine before I turned it on and we started production then id hop on a forklift and start dumping cardboard into the machine and id also have to make sure every one was doing ok and the areas were getting too-ken care of and if anything happened the the machine id be the first one to fix the problem as soon as possible so we can keep the job in motion
Vorteile
they always had lunch trucks
they overuse the workers
Arbeitskultur
Best experience ever fun work place but we kept safe
Shipping and Receiving/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. Februar 2019
I enjoyed working at Tesla if they called me back I'd go in a heartbeat supervisor /lead were great I learned quickly what I had to and helped others along the way no regrets I'd do it again giving the opportunity I'm going to miss the people I worked with we saw each other like family we promised to keep in touch with each other
Vorteile
All things they took care of us all well
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
very fast pace. makes time go by fast
Forklift operator/ material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA27. Jänner 2019
working 6-7 days a week. how the cars are made and seeing the finished vehicles. working the 12 hour shift. the coworkers made it a fun work place. hoping to become a full time employee
pay every week
long hors
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Great Place
Material Handler/ Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. Jänner 2019
I enjoyed my time working at Tesla Motors. The lunch rooms are nice and cleaned daily.There are bathrooms and water machines near every work station. It was a nice place to work.
Great Benefits
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Jänner 2019
Tesla provides great benefits for their employees. They have alot of incentives when working there including 401 k paid holidays stock options and vacation time
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Put on your blinders
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV29. Dezember 2018
Day by day is a fast-paced work.
Get your rest in and you can work some OT too.
Pay is good if you can put up with the games.
Management just wants numbers because it's their job on the line.

Too many "Pets"
It's "OK" if they do it but be sure you better not do it;
Being on your phone all day, texting on FB, getting calls.
and then saying anything about it.
oh "that's none of YOUR concern, get back to work".

OH, The good; Free drinks and cereal in the cafe.
He said SHe said... High school games
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 12Nein 4Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage