Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Alle
347 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 4 454 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Loved the extra over time I was able to pull. Great coworkers, great benefits, and great environment. Management could be much better though. Not every department but most have managers that have no idea what's going on 90% of the time. Not a lot of room for growth either.
Arbeitskultur
THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! WORKING HARD FOR A CLEANER GREENER TOMORROW AND A SMOG FREE UNIVERSE INFINITELY. Just imagine you never have to worry about putting gasoline in your car again forever if that doesn't make you feel better than this will knowing that the world will be around another 100+years for Generations to achieve a cleaner world smog free world we're can see the 🌟 as clear as day at night by then we will be living in space traveling from planet to planet on our TESLA SPACE SHUTTLE.
Vorteile
KNOWING MY BOSS IS ELON MUSK!
ZERO ZERO AND ZERO!
Arbeitskultur
I had been worked as a production Associate and the day when i started working i felt i became slave of this freaking Company and pay rates / compensation is really low which noone can’t even survive to live nearby Company in the Bay Area Fremont Factory and more than enough presure from every aspect on employees within Zero work environment management
Zero work environment management
Nachteile
Zero respect and slavery behavior
Arbeitskultur
The management only is concerned with their own productivity. It is a very stressful environment and the company demands a lot if your time. It is also a very favoritism or playing politics is the only way to move ahead in the company.
Arbeitskultur
Management, for the most part, are very young with zero experience handling employees hours are long and tedious 1/2 hour lunch barely gives you time to eat 8 min walk to the cafeteria 12-hour shifts can be brutal, no liquids allowed within 30 feet of your station if you have to use the toilet off-break they get upset. I worked in the drive unit area the person that oversees that production line seems to only promote gay people to leadership positions which leads to a very strange environment the gay women try to act like guys and they overdo it to the point where it is almost comical, the great part is the cutting edge tech which is very cool, DO NOT GET HURT they will try to screw you if you get hired plan to only work 1-1/2 years max you will burn out.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
My review of employment at Tesla, in my experience, is pretty good. A lot of good people work there and it's very diverse. Management is always helpful, makes sure we're safe, and encourages us to be our better selves. There's also a lot you can learn from working at Tesla and it's not really hard to advance in the company.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The beginning was honestly amazing because it was my first job. I met A lot of good coworkers how are my close friends now. Overtime it does wear you out. 12 hrs are no joke.
Arbeitskultur
Management is out of control and pick favorites. 2mins late = -2 hours pto. Your only bonuses are rare and distributed over a year as a means of trapping you. Your initial stock bonus is only fully available after 4 years of work. It’s 12 hours of standing in unbearable heat at times. One 30 min lunch minus walking time to get to a break room in one of the biggest factories in the world, makes it more of a 20 min lunch. It’s normal to find people crying in the restroom. Very high turnover. Do not work here if you have another option.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla was ok to work for they will work you a lot of hours but you will spend the majority of the time walking on pins and needles trying not to get let go all of managment is from the younger generation and dont really do well in their positions
Arbeitskultur
They have no flexibility and they play everybody they hire when it comes to personal life problems such as children and illnesses. They tell you they’re flexible and they can work with whatever you have going on, but if you miss an hour even if you have pto or sick leave you get points taken.
Arbeitskultur
12 hour shifts but since I live 2 hours away I take the shuttle they provide so my days are 18-19 hours. Factory is Unsanitary. First started working in power train and LOVED it. But shortly after was thrown into the dungeon aka model 3 production line. Lots of rude people. Benefits are great and I like having 3-4 days off a week on the adjusted work schedule but this job isn’t meant for people who have kids.if you work in GA3, be prepared to work every holiday
Arbeitskultur
There is always something to do during shift. Some shifts can make it hard to balance a social life with the job. The management supports all employees and encourages everyone to advance and succeed every day.
Arbeitskultur
It's like a really big highschool imo. You got the people that won't do much, the really hard/fast workers, the cool and casual managers/leads. Haven't met any stuck up people there but overall it's a good place to work. Had my food stolen a couple times so bring a locked lunch bag if you do work there!
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Took 8 months to start the job, then 1 month, actually 29 days, later downsized all new employees and laid off a large percentage of the employees that were there over a year
Free cereal, Great work schedule, benefits day 1
Nachteile
HR is not responsive, they fire us because of their money issues and won't rehire us, but hire new
Arbeitskultur
Although it is a nice place to work there is trouble is advancing up in higher positions. Seems to be chosen by favorites. Other than that in his diverse and you can learn many skills.
Arbeitskultur
I worked in the paint and body department at the Tesla manufacturing plant in Fremont, CA. The job was very dutiful and a good experience to further my skills for other jobs.
Arbeitskultur
I really liked my job and was in process of conversion to Tesla until I was laid off due to current works issue. I have learned alot from my co workers and really think the company looks out for there people.
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a wonderful place to work at. If you have any questions about the company feel free to call. It is a blessing of a company and provides many benefits.
Arbeitskultur
Great Company to work for if you are a hard worker and enjoy meeting new people if you don’t like fast paced environment this is not the job for you
Pto
Arbeitskultur
Was a good job for pay but other than that it could be improved on we are treated so poorly in every other way other than pay. Management is young 18 to 28 yeah old Managers
Arbeitskultur
Been amazing stepping stone for me. The benefits are bonuses are the best I've ever had. Opportunities have been endless with a daily dose of new knowledge. But the compensation could be higher given the work and the value of the products being made and the management is not good.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung