Bewertung für Tesla als Production Associate

317 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 2.612 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Tesla
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lathrop, CA23. Jänner 2020
Good place to work for. Worked for the lathrop location and it was amazing. Management is A1 and always take care of there employees. Benefits are good also
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo, NY18. Jänner 2020
It was a great experience and I was able to learn a lot. The company is very diverse and offers many opportunities for growth. Great balance between work and personal life due to a great schedule.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
This company is not what you think
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA16. Jänner 2020
Tesla needs a union in there they do not care about they workers .. they have you over working. You 12hrs a day with 1 30 min lunch and 3 10min breaks by time you get to the breakroom you have 7 mins. And they do favoritism.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Very good place to work
Production Operative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Storrington14. Jänner 2020
A very good place to work although the money definitely don't match the work. It's a 24 hour production line, very fast paced building MRI scanners for cancer research and sending them to hospitals and abroad.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Growth with company
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV10. Jänner 2020
Tesla is a great company to work for. It is a fast pace environment and excels in production and quality. It values its employees and offers great benefits.
Awesome
Production Associate/Automated Maintenance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV2. Jänner 2020
Great job, I had a lot of fun. It was amazing. Not much to complain about. My co-workers and higher ups were very understanding and helped me succeed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 5Melden
1,0
A day at Tesla
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA31. Dezember 2019
They need to be union! From day 1 I experienced verbal abuse, was told by my manager and HR that I migjt be to Old for the job! I was only 43! After 2 years of hard work they fired me on my day off after developing advanced carpal tunnel and tendonitis
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great job great people to work with
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV28. Dezember 2019
I started at 18 and now I am 21. There is never a dull moment as it is very fast paced, very competitive and very easy to get the feeling that a year or 2 have just happened. Great teams with plenty of room for advancement. I’m currently a trainer for multiple lines and have seen people being rewarded raises for the work being put in. It’s all about personal growth and not comparing yourself like I see in other reviews.
Vorteile
Free cafeteria food and drinks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is an excellent place to start a carrier
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. Dezember 2019
The hard work and dedication pays off. As long as you are devote and honest about coming to work, and producing perfection. Work is challenging and never boring, Until there is production stump or alternative schedule. Tesla shows a great deal of it's appreciation to it's customers, but still has more work to do with it's employees. i missed the times when Tesla's employees, where valued and respected by other peers.And Not mentally abused by those, that should have never have been hired to begin with.
Vorteile
Excellent benefit packages and retirement plans IF, you want them.
Nachteile
Tesla dose not support rights to privacy, and aids sales of stolen identity.
productive and fun
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Dezember 2019
place was good to work at but depending on the department and paint was by far the worst got injured their 3 times working their and when talked about transfer cant do it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
oI got to learn in fast phase with diverse culture plus new innovative technology.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA 9453828. November 2019
Got chance to work in one of the reputed company and feel some proud moment when see the product in road. Made me familiar with the innovative technology and work in a huge mass of people around you.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Hard labor work not enough pay
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. November 2019
Typical day is ok at first then tiring towards the end. Breaks aren’t long enough. Learned how to build piece of a car under two minutes and under pressure. Management is okay. Need to step it up HR. Work culture is very diverse. Hardest part of job is staying up for 12 hr shifts they provide. Most enjoyable part is leaving and having 3-4 days off.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
1,0
Arbeitskultur
What else can you say about this place
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. November 2019
They can careless about if you get hurt on the job, training is a joke and so are the supervisors. Every job have its cons and pros there’s nothing to good I can say about this place. It’s one big high school for adults basically.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Only if its your last hope for a decent pay for manufacturing with no chance of advancement. If your not on admins. friends list
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV20. November 2019
If you start in a department and dont make the cut, they bounce you around til you either quit or just settle. And it could be easy or difficult. Its your typical warehouse with automation and people. Extremely tedious and repetitive. And all in steeltoes and on foot for 12hrs. Zero chance of advancing due to favoritism and well there are thousands also trying with degrees. So your best bet is the labor part
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Toss up
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA5. November 2019
I was initially excited and proud to be working at TESLA but after my first week on the job I was completely disillusioned. I felt let down after experiencing how the actually worked vs what I was sold in the on boarding sessions. The job was absolutely dangerous and there was very little regard for safety.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a productive company to work.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. November 2019
Tesla is a fun place to work! It's a fast pace environment with great opportunities for growth. I would recommend people to work for the company. Tesla has a lot of great benefits.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 5Melden
Arbeitskultur
Not for people who want to move up
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV1. November 2019
If your okay standing In the same place for 12 hours and not worried about moving up in the company and just worried about that check then go for it.If you do want to make a career out of Tesla good luck.Job opportunities to move up are slim.Job security is a joke you can lose your job anytime remember.And expect to receive no respect no matter what title you have.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9Nein 1Melden
Be humble
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA24. Oktober 2019
Only advice I can give is learn as much as you can as quickly as possible you will be moved around on the line to fill in fir someone or when u rotate training is hands on and not very long
Vorteile
Free health dental and vision also stock
Nachteile
Breaks not long enough food truck too expensive some employees are just not nice
Arbeitskultur
Great work environment for hard working electronic and automotive junkies
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Oktober 2019
I personally love my job at Tesla. The only reason I would ever consider leaving is the long commute hours from Modesto to Fremont is okay but at 6pm from Fremont to Modesto is horrible. All my superiors work with you, every department is different but then again it depends on your work ethic. We have a lot of associates that hate the long hours and they hate to work. Personally I love to work so no complaints there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 2Melden
will take over you
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV19. Oktober 2019
its a great place to work but if you not careful you will work till you drop. they wont send you home when sick without threatening your job. the days off arent worth it either. you have to use two of them to stay in your work routine
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage