Bewertung für Tesla als Production Worker

Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2,0
Unfair place
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. September 2019
Don't plan on having a moment to sit down if you are in a production roll. Even when machinery is not working, and there is nothing else to do, don't sit. And when/if your lead tells you to not sit, and your coworkers are sitting, they are allowed to sit apparently. Leads act like children and play favorites. The design of the place is stupid. You would think that all parts would move on a conveyor in a 1,2,3 flow process. That isn't so, carts of parts need to be walked from one end to another.
Hours, process, coworkers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
no fun
Line Worker/Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA4. September 2019
busy no life stressful and management has there favorites they are to concerned with production then our heath or wellbeing I wouldn't recommend this company
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA2. September 2019
I need to learn everything in your company because I want to experience then we want to go in my country Burma because marketing is good investment my country geo politics is good.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Past paced, great benefits and pay, free snacks
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV22. August 2019
Get 3-4 days off a week while maintaining 40 hours,amazing benefits, great pay. The culture is a little bit like high school. Free shuttles to work. Get paid to carpool. Room for improvement in the management chain. Overall a great place to work.
Vorteile
3-4 days off a week, free shuttle from out of town, Great benefits, good pay, unlimited overtime, free snacks/soda
Nachteile
Fast paced, drama, expensive food
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Horrible place
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA28. Juni 2019
Job will burn your body out management treats you like children big time favoritisms supervisors having relations with workers they don’t care about your health constantly worried if your going to get fired or written up for the dumbest thing 10 minute breaks well technically 5 mins because walking back to your station is 4-5 minute walk one 30 minute lunch for a 12 hour shift horrible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 7NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
For kids and people that dont have a lufe
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV26. Juni 2019
Very hard to maintain a balanced life when you yourself have two kids. Hard to come home after 12 hour shifts and maintain your responsibilities that you need done
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Terrible
PRODUCTION WORKER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Mai 2019
The best thing that ever happened to me was being terminated from that joke of a company that can't manage to be profitable. And it's incredibly wasteful. Electric cars are NOT environmentally friendly.
Benefits package
Everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 4Melden
Arbeitskultur
Productive fast paced state of the art facility.
Assembler/Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV12. April 2019
Great place to work. Loved the diversity of people. People were from all over the world. No judgment if u had pink hair, a nose ring, mohawk, tattoos no one looked at any of it just you a person. State of the art facility was fast paced managnent let you do job and that helped it be fun.
Vorteile
Free soda, juice, snacks, breakfast, coffee and shuttles were free.
Long days
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a fun exciting place to work
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA2. April 2019
Tesla has a wonderful work environment. It is very fast paced and you learn on the job. I would work here again if I lived closer. The hardest part of the job was if you knew you would work 8 hours or 12.
Too far
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
2,0
Misconceptions and false pretenses
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV26. März 2019
I would like to use this opportunity to complain about the misconceptions and false pretenses on which I was offered, accepted and relocated for this job to pursue opportunities which have since been proven nonexistent. The complete disconnect between recruiting and the factory floor is a disgrace to the process, to the company and mission statement. Even in orientation I was told things that weren't true and encouraged for a career that doesn't exist. I was hired under false pretenses, that's gotta say something.

Management is a sore excuse and the only supervisor I trusted was laid off soon after I hired on, proving that unless you grovel and are a brown-nosed drone you can't make it anywhere here.

The company doesn't implement anything that worked for anyone else, ever, in the history of industrial manufacturing and assembly. Insisting on making it more difficult and costly to develop via engineers that also don't understand factory life and assembly line ills.

The people (excluding brown-nosed management), the pay, the benefits and the cars (mostly) are the best things about this company. I am disappointed, to say the least, especially having relocated for this job.
Diverse coworkers and culture
Everything else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 11Nein 2Melden
Slow not really fun
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV29. Jänner 2019
Tesla had good pay and good hours. It was just too far from my house. I live in Carson and it took alot of time to just get to work and back. The management wasnt good either.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
Production associate
Production Worker (Temp) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV26. Jänner 2019
Working with 1500 people at once was different but exciting. To say the least very big and organized work environment managers were extremely helpful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2Nein 5Melden
Average for right now
Production Worker Model 3 Car (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. Jänner 2019
Depending if i can relocate due to job restrictions I will write a different review. Right now i'm just looking for a job i can work at for a long time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Could be better
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. Jänner 2019
Tesla has a great message behind the vehicles...but the company has poor management skills... They have racial individuals whom go for the less fortunate. At certain times they treat their employees like slaves. Not alot of time for ur 👪 or yourself. Causes stress!
Vorteile
Opportunity to learn new skill traits
Nachteile
Short breaks long hours no family time racial profiling
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
They are awesome!
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV 8943431. Dezember 2018
I only lefty because my wife got sick and we had to move closer to family. I would go back in a heartbeat. They offer so much and its worth it to work for them.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 3Melden
Grate paying job
Production worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV6. Dezember 2018
Amazing people and the pay is really good especially overtime. The days I worked for just right with my School schedule. The benefits with great and I recommend This job to anyone.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Tesla is the best company I've ever worked for.
Production Laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA29. November 2018
Tesla feeds you they have many positions to be filled all the times constantly changing never a dull moment fast paced very well rewarded for your work many resources
Paid lunch taco trucks
The commute Maybe
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Poor management
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA8. November 2018
I was very excited about working here. As a production worker I can tell you working at Tesla is no joke, you’ll have coworkers yelling at you to hurry up and shaming you when do wrong. I complained several times to my supervisor about my horrible lead who was nothing but a bully. Nothing was done till I couldn’t take it no more and was left in tears. By that point no one wants to work at your company. There’s people who work their that are not doing their jobs right and are preventing others from advancing. I was the best in my station and learned everything in the first week. I left because I felt like I was in high school and I just left high school.
Competition pressure stressful
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 18Nein 1Melden
production
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA31. Oktober 2018
trim 3 30 west one of the harder positions but truly enjoyed my role there and ability to gain further information on just how the cars dashboards get installed
fun
no cons
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
It’s simple but constant work
Production Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA9. Oktober 2018
The job is good if you have a background in production it’s not for the people who are lazy , this place is always constant work there are some people that slack off n you have pick up after them if you can put up with that then work here
Vorteile
Good paying and superb benefits
Nachteile
Not made for people with families
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage