Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Amazing people under poor Management
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV18. Juli 2019
I have met some of the most amazing and inspiring people at this job and some of the worst managers of my career. Due to a lack of proper structure in the company there is no uniformity throughout the different teams that causes a lot of needles conflict and busy work. Thanks a a select group of amazing maintenance and engineering technicians the workplace is successful despite a majority of poor management and company communication. For anyone looking at long term career at Tesla I would recommend looking at more established companies instead. If looking for a temporary position instead it can be highly beneficial to become more familiar with more state of the art technologies being used in the automotive industry.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Slave work
Production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
Ghetto unprofessional racism men wanting to fight women’s. No women rights at Tesla. Arguing and fighting. No air flow. Always overly hot. People always getting hurt at Tesla. They do not care about there employees health they just want the job done. Worst company I’ve ever work for in my life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
A little frustrating.
Metal Finisher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA19. August 2019
If they would have worked better and faster on a situation me and my son was having, we would have stayed and helped the company grow the best we could.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage