Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
Good company with good percs... shift work is OK
Tooling Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, California25. Juli 2019
Good place to work with good employees and Supervisors. Good work ethic throughout the company. Overtime was stopped but has now come back, as we are getting busier in the last quarter.

Look forward to going to work and have put a lot into the job but feel I am not recognized enough for my efforts. This makes me and other skilled trade personnel feeling unrecognised at the skills needed to do our tasks (Toolmakers).

Feel strongly that we need to be compensated more for the cost of living in California... Very expensive to live here..

Other than that, a good place to work.
Vorteile
Big cafeteria with free coffee and drinks
Nachteile
Not enough overtime... has just started to become more busy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Don't Do It
Production Associate/Point of Contact (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  3rd Floor8. September 2019
Management is absolutely awful. Don't work here if you like having a life. 12 hour shifts are awful as well. Your feet will hurt, but they have free coffee
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Poor management
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV8. September 2019
Lack of motivation, constantly hearing what a bad job you as a group are doing rather than speaking to the offending individuals. If the line breaks it is operator error, rather than poor engineering. Management doesn't follow the company policy, they make up their own policies, if you question their policies you will be wrote up or pushed out of the door.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage