Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Hostile work environment.
Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV19. Juli 2019
If you work here, you better cross your fingers and hope they like you, because it's like working in a prison. They are thug minded to the nth degree. While the factory is quite big, and a lot of people work there, maybe it was just the few people I was exposed to on the night shift... but there seemed to be too many of them to say it wasn't most. At first they were nice and courteous, but that all changed when a couple of them decided to start picking on me. This guy walked up to me, said he wanted to fight... Was I supposed to? So I filed a report. Holy cow did they all despise me for that. I've been threatened, constantly reminded that they know where I live, put in unsafe working situations...etc. and it wasn't just coworkers, but superiors included.

Long story short, by working here you're basically just hoping that you have a personality that even the worst humanity has to offer will find entertaining, because I'm diagnosed so that's not me, but that's what you need, and the worst is who they are. It's actually really saddening to think some of them have reproduced. They're either going to treat their kids the same way, or raise them to do so to others.
Vorteile
fair pay, benefits
Nachteile
hostile work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

fun workplace
Production Associate/Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Reno, NV18. September 2019
tesla was a great experience for myself, the people and managers and supervisors there are very helpful and always there when you need them, very productive
Vorteile
good food
Nachteile
expensive food
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Great benefits
Scheduling Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV17. September 2019
I will miss the amazing benefits Tesla had to offer! Unfortunately I need something more part-time at the moment, so I was sad to resign from the company. I would work here again if the right timing allowed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage