Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
The idea and product are wonderful concepts. Its exciting to be part of the future.
Contracted material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks nv27. Dezember 2018
Management lacks and supervisors have too many people for you to even really know your supervisor. At Tesla, its who you know or who you date. Not based on hard work or knowledge or interest in learning more. The harder you work the more likely you will be stuck and type cast there forever, as there is alot of hard jobs no one wants to do. Chauvenist behavior is fairly common. So beware do a hard job well and its all youll do. As far as concern for your health and safety well toss that out a window. Its all new territory and osha doesn't have set rules for what you do. They even rewrite manufacturer instructions for operations to suit there needs. So good luck. This place is definately for suck ups and brown nosers to suceed. Not those truely dedicated to working hard, staying safe and want to be noticed by their work ethic and achievement. Leads are lazy and alot of them shouldnt be leads they dont lead they relax and have their buddies watch the rest of us do all the work. Now this could be one bad lead and one bad experience within the enormously large company. Im going to go back into production this time and hope as a tesla employee I will have a much better experience. I was there 6 months with my contract being extended 3 times,but had not been interviewed. I was the last girl left on my crew, every other one had quit or been fired. Lots of guys that came after me were already tesla. When I pushed the issue finally because everyones pay was going up except contracted and I needed insurance for my daughter. My supervisors supervisor assured me I would be interviewed by  mehr... end of week. I was then locked out and my badge no longer good. Only to find out I had not one ill remark on my record from Tesla with my hiring agency. The only answer I got was they didnt extend my contract this time. So my assignment ended. I emailed and text my lead and my supervisor only to never hear an answer from any of them. So thats pretty bad and I think explains alot of what I encountered at Tesla as a non protected contracted employee.  Weniger
Vorteile
Snacks and coffee and soda are free.lots of overtime available. teammates do work closely together
Nachteile
Very clicky, lazy leads and supervisors who are out of touch do to overloading.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for.
Engineering Tech 1, Laboratory Test Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV15. Juni 2019
In my experiences in working at Tesla GF1 i have had a fairly positive experiences. The company really goes out of the way to make sure the people that work here are taken care of and getting help when they need it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
The dream is dead.
Service advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Florida15. Juni 2019
This company will use you and abuse you. Everyone is essentially a temp worker because we have layoffs ever quarter. The management has no clue what anyone does or is supposed to be doing. Management treats you like children and or human garbage. They attract people with their excellent health benefits but you will pay with misery. Every three months you find out if you are fired or get to keep your job. They constantly make changes without telling employees or even management to how people are supposed to do their job. The cars have seriously terrible quality issues almost every car needs something replaced or adjusted on delivery. Then they have you look the customer in the eye and tell them that’s how the car is supposed to be.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No leadership, CONSTANT LAYOFFS.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage