Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Review
Lead Quality Inspector - BIW III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Dezember 2019
Tesla was great only reason I left was due to family issues and I was needed by my
Great grandmother if Tesla could have accommodated me would have been great but the didnt so I made the decision to leave.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Great place to work at and grow.
Logistics Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA25. Jänner 2020
It was a really great place to work for. Got to meet a lot of great people. Was able to learn a lot about the progress that the cars go through and the safety that they offer.
Arbeitskultur
Must be willing to learn fast
Customer Experience Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Costa Mesa, CA24. Jänner 2020
Tesla is such a unique company with a work environment that is constantly changing. In fact, the only consistent thing about Tesla is its inconsistency. The day to day work is great but you would train on one product only to be told it will no longer be sold, then back to selling it again.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage