Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Not long term
Material Handler & Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV13. März 2019
Working here at first was great a year ago. You do the same thing over and over and over and over AND OVER! If you don’t mind that then it’s all for you but depending on what you do. As a material handler you generally do a lot of walking. As a production associate you tend to stand in the same area generally speaking. I had a great supervisor at first and then when I switch my position and shift to change it up my supervisor was awful and I felt like they had no experience in the past. It’s really luck of the draw. You get paid pretty well and the benefits are great but other than that the job personally sucks after so long. Also literally ANYONE can work here you can have face tats crazy hair whatever they don’t care you will get hired.
Vorteile
Pay, benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for.
Engineering Tech 1, Laboratory Test Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV15. Juni 2019
In my experiences in working at Tesla GF1 i have had a fairly positive experiences. The company really goes out of the way to make sure the people that work here are taken care of and getting help when they need it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
The dream is dead.
Service advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Florida15. Juni 2019
This company will use you and abuse you. Everyone is essentially a temp worker because we have layoffs ever quarter. The management has no clue what anyone does or is supposed to be doing. Management treats you like children and or human garbage. They attract people with their excellent health benefits but you will pay with misery. Every three months you find out if you are fired or get to keep your job. They constantly make changes without telling employees or even management to how people are supposed to do their job. The cars have seriously terrible quality issues almost every car needs something replaced or adjusted on delivery. Then they have you look the customer in the eye and tell them that’s how the car is supposed to be.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No leadership, CONSTANT LAYOFFS.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage