Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Not long term
Material Handler & Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV13. März 2019
Working here at first was great a year ago. You do the same thing over and over and over and over AND OVER! If you don’t mind that then it’s all for you but depending on what you do. As a material handler you generally do a lot of walking. As a production associate you tend to stand in the same area generally speaking. I had a great supervisor at first and then when I switch my position and shift to change it up my supervisor was awful and I felt like they had no experience in the past. It’s really luck of the draw. You get paid pretty well and the benefits are great but other than that the job personally sucks after so long. Also literally ANYONE can work here you can have face tats crazy hair whatever they don’t care you will get hired.
Vorteile
Pay, benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Great work environment for hard working electronic and automotive junkies
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Oktober 2019
I personally love my job at Tesla. The only reason I would ever consider leaving is the long commute hours from Modesto to Fremont is okay but at 6pm from Fremont to Modesto is horrible. All my superiors work with you, every department is different but then again it depends on your work ethic. We have a lot of associates that hate the long hours and they hate to work. Personally I love to work so no complaints there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Super cool place to work, Great team to work with.
Senior Manufacturing Equipment Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Buffalo, NY21. Oktober 2019
Tesla is a very cool place to work. A lot of great and very smart people with some awesome products. Learned a ton. Be prepared to work your butt off though!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage