Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Not long term
Material Handler & Production Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV13. März 2019
Working here at first was great a year ago. You do the same thing over and over and over and over AND OVER! If you don’t mind that then it’s all for you but depending on what you do. As a material handler you generally do a lot of walking. As a production associate you tend to stand in the same area generally speaking. I had a great supervisor at first and then when I switch my position and shift to change it up my supervisor was awful and I felt like they had no experience in the past. It’s really luck of the draw. You get paid pretty well and the benefits are great but other than that the job personally sucks after so long. Also literally ANYONE can work here you can have face tats crazy hair whatever they don’t care you will get hired.
Vorteile
Pay, benefits
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a great place to work if you're in there focused on getting your money and not going anywhere or having no life.
Production Associate /Production Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. August 2019
When I first started it Tesla I was fully involved with the culture of Tesla but as the last couple years went down I noticed that there was no room for advancement nor that the company has Integrity when it comes to their Associates.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Great Place to work
Parts Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Highland Park, IL21. August 2019
Overall, it is a great place to experience change that will get you out of your comfort zone and experience many challenges. If you are motivated, this is where you want to take on the challenge.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage