Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Busy
Powertrain Material Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA17. Mai 2019
Managers can widely depend, I am fortunate with mine. Culture is working hard, and a lot. Overtime can be mandatory. Prepare to work a lot, with random shut downs
Vorteile
good OT
Nachteile
lots of work, that can be repetative
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Work life balance is prety rough
Fault Recovery Specialist Rotor Department (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV27. Jänner 2020
I like what the company stands for renewable energy is where we should be going. Not a big fan of the work life balance, it's not really my filed of expertise.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive long hours but great pay
Material handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA27. Jänner 2020
A typical day at Tesla was 6-6 I was working 12 hour shifts 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts which was very hard to train my body to get enough rest and be full ready for the work day or night. I learned a lot about Tesla I met a lot of people and built some solid relationships my time working there. The mangers were really helpful in trying to maximize productivity in everyone and finding ways to improve our weaknesses. The hardest part for me was definitely the shift change going from day to night because I never got a good sleep schedule. I enjoyed seeing how the seats of the Tesla cars were made because it was extremely fascinating and I took pride in my work knowing I contributed to making the cars in someway.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage