Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
products are awesome. employee/human culture are awful
finance (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Draper, UT18. Juli 2019
The atmosphere is awkwardly quiet and everyone is constantly stressed. The keywords heard in the break room are "not enough time" "chaos" "too busy" "we need more employees"
I watched 4 different people on my floor have a mental breakdown during work in only a week. I had them all the time and started seeing a therapist because of the high stress environment.
No structure in my dept and no KB or SOP resources.
MANUALLY did everything through excel...there was no automation or system...which blows me away because they are one of the top leading tech companies.
and did i mention, that within 24 hours of a manager DYING AT WORK they laid off several entire departments in our building. double hit.

tesla used to inspire me..and im still so excited about the things they are doing...but when it comes to the HUMANS that work for them...they are awful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Great, for a short while
Territory Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ24. August 2019
I was hired and laid off within 7 months. I hoped them build the team and create the mission. They laid me off as well as a lot of the other managers. Don’t work here unless you are willing to risk your job security.
Vorteile
Great pay
Nachteile
No longevity
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
productive days are kinda slow
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV23. August 2019
12 hour shifts, the days can by quick or slow depending on where they put you, not a lot of communications between shifts makes mornings kinda hectic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage