Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
A proper work life balance has no palce at Tesla Motors.
Lead Material Handler / Inventory specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA14. November 2018
12 hour shifts or more, 5 days a week are extremely grueling. Even more so when you are not properly compensated for your work performance and being a team player is claimed to be of such high a value to the work culture. Punctuality is key to the production business. However, I feel Tesla cares more for hitting numbers than job performance.
Free Cereal, Coffee, pay
Nachteile
Hours, family life, advancement, reviews
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 9NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Tesla is a changing work environment
Delivery Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Costa Mesa, CA23. September 2019
Tesla is a great place to work if you are in the ideal role. The issue is that Tesla has grown so quickly, it's impossible to ensure the culture is upheld, so the things I valued most at hire, became non-existent as my tenure grew along with the company.
Vorteile
growth, problem solving training, escalation resolution training
Nachteile
culture, recognition, corporate support.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Workers used as tools/machines and abused as such,and bad negligent management all the way up.
Seats assembler, station trainer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. September 2019
To much to honestly type out but one of the most prominent problems is the people in charge know nothing about the people they over see or the jobs they perform, tend to only be where they are out of brown nosing and walking over people or just coming from completely different companies. If you suggest anything or try to talk to them about the tasks at hand, the jobs you've performed longer than they've been part of Tesla itself, they tend to take offense or use they're power to shut you up, even going as far to reprimand you. I worked in the seats factory down the street from the main factory, and I cant exactly speak for that factory itself, I've heard its 2× as bad. And on top of that I watched as they illegally wrote down names of union supporters and ended up firing all of them, which is now part ofmany lawsuits against them..
Almost guaranteed OT
Nachteile
Everything else. Inexperienced new company, and it shows in every negative way possible.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage