Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
It's quick paced, and easy going.
MATERIAL HANDLER LEAD (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV9. August 2019
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...
Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Vorteile
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 3Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

productive
Lead Installer Tesla Energy (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New London, CT8. Dezember 2019
A typical day at work would include being at the warehouse at 530 am to start the day off. Get loaded up and be rushed out the door, Definitely always had work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Review
Lead Quality Inspector - BIW III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA7. Dezember 2019
Tesla was great only reason I left was due to family issues and I was needed by my
Great grandmother if Tesla could have accommodated me would have been great but the didnt so I made the decision to leave.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage