Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für Tesla

It's quick paced, and easy going.

Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
9. August 2019
I have been at Tesla for 2 years and some days. I have learned the things I need to know to move to another department. But unlike what I was told during the hiring process, they DO NOT help you get into a position/ department you would be better suited for. Management is dreadful, either they have no idea what is going on because they only care about being present in emails or they just act like they care and then do nothing to help you with any problems you bring to their attention. Skills are not recognized only resume information.
We use a lot of PIT equipment in the building and we are encouraged to get certified, I have been written up for learning and getting certified on the reach truck because my supervisor at the time decided he FELT like as a lead you shouldn't be on the equipment. Even though every other lead and team was made to learn and we use it every single day in my department. HR did nothing to remove this and they basically told me to get over it. Even our CEO gets on PIT...

Production in this place is horrible for getting them to do anything, and nothing is their fault because they are the only thing this company cares about.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Unternehmenskultur
Vorteile
Good pay and benefits
Nachteile
management is lazy and uncaring, too PC cultured, no accountability
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?