Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newark, CA9. März 2019
Very high pace and accurate. Meet so many diverse people. They come and go. A lot quit every week because they cannot handle the fast pace. I like it because time went quickly because your always busy.
Vorteile
Nothing is free
Nachteile
They keep an eye on you
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Ups and Downs
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Clark, NV17. Oktober 2019
I have worked multiple departments in my near two years of working at Tesla. Some managers are great, fair, and professional. Some pick favorites and let emotions get in the way of their position as a leader. Some departments are more difficult, some more strict, and some more easy going. It really just depends on where you are put.

All departments I have been in have one thing in common. Very disorganized. Lack of communication between lines and departments is common. Operations change often, and sometimes you are thrown around as they try to find somewhere to put you.

While rules have not been much of an issue for me, I disagree with how strict Tesla's attendance policy is. USA Parkway is quite a drive from most surrounding towns. Car crashes, weather, any sort of traffic can happen, and their point system can cost you up to two points for being tardy, which I find ridiculous given how far out of town Tesla is, and how much it potentially snows in the winter.
Vorteile
Decent pay, great benefits, team building, social.
Nachteile
Long hours, occasional favoritism, far drive, strict attendence policy, long hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Average place to work
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA17. Oktober 2019
Was a great work experience poor management due to lack of training constant turnover on work force Fast pace work environment with minimal safety hazards lot of people lot of movement heavy traffic within the factory
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage