Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
Production was intense during end of the quarter earning
Automotive Detailer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Glen Allen, VA 2306030. Juli 2019
Morning meeting was held every day informed employees about repairs, parts availability.I learned lot about electric vehicles.Work place culture was confusion at times due to management misdirection.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Upper management

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Great benefits
Scheduling Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV17. September 2019
I will miss the amazing benefits Tesla had to offer! Unfortunately I need something more part-time at the moment, so I was sad to resign from the company. I would work here again if the right timing allowed.
Unfair place
Production Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV17. September 2019
Don't plan on having a moment to sit down if you are in a production roll. Even when machinery is not working, and there is nothing else to do, don't sit. And when/if your lead tells you to not sit, and your coworkers are sitting, they are allowed to sit apparently. Leads act like children and play favorites. The design of the place is stupid. You would think that all parts would move on a conveyor in a 1,2,3 flow process. That isn't so, carts of parts need to be walked from one end to another.
Vorteile
Pay
Nachteile
Hours, process, coworkers
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage