Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

Arbeitskultur
Great pay, but not worth the toll from stress.
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sparks, NV25. März 2019
The pay was great, but the hours were brutal. It always seemed like I was the only one in my department taking their brakes on time and covering for everybody else. I felt unappreciated and ignored by upper management. Very immature work environment with little regard for safety.
Vorteile
Pay
Nachteile
Everything Else
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 1Melden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Arbeitskultur
Lack of communication and no advancement
Delivery Prep Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Decatur, GA22. Oktober 2019
The management does not communicate with you about anything. They claim to give yearly and even quarterly reviews but they never get around to it. They change your job title and your responsibility without any compensation and like to blame it on the company still being in the start up stage. When other employees quit or get fire they don't hire and replace them they just expect you to take on that work load.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Great work environment for hard working electronic and automotive junkies
Production Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA21. Oktober 2019
I personally love my job at Tesla. The only reason I would ever consider leaving is the long commute hours from Modesto to Fremont is okay but at 6pm from Fremont to Modesto is horrible. All my superiors work with you, every department is different but then again it depends on your work ethic. We have a lot of associates that hate the long hours and they hate to work. Personally I love to work so no complaints there.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage