Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Tesla

Alle Bewertungen für Tesla lesen

My thanks to Tesla
Material Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA27. März 2019
I have no complaints regarding Tesla. I will thank them everyday for opportunity they have given me. I'm grateful for the steady paycheck and enjoyed working along side many terrific people.
Vorteile
Consistent work load
Nachteile
short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Tesla

Depends on placement
Outbound logistics (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Fremont, CA23. Juni 2019
Really depends on your supervisor and leads some are amazing and some should not be working in supervisory roles. I have been fortunate and have had a great experience here
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Managers are a bunch of little children playing adult
Crew Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sacramento, CA22. Juni 2019
If management doesn't like you they bully you and push you out any way they can, they don't help you or have any positive things to say or do for anyone unless you are kissing a@# the whole time. I will never go back and work for Tesla as long as the same managers are there. Lets keep in mind this is the solar part of the Tesla company and not the car or battery section.
Vorteile
local work
Nachteile
no breaks, always want production, over your well being, doesn't matter what you do right, they only focus on what you did wrong, managers are no help, expect you to just know everything, even if you ask for help, they are just no help at all, defer you to someone else who is no help either.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tesla. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage