Bewertungen für Thales

Alle 1.214 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Très bonne Multi nationale mondiale
Technicien polyvalent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Neuilly-sur-Seine (92) a La Défense 9221. September 2019
Très bonne entreprise personnel Secrétaires de direction sympa bonne Acceuil dans leur bureaux et chez leurs patrons et compréhensif très bonne ententes en générale bien j’étais Bien ds cette entreprise comme sous traitants très bon contacts avec le client THALES !!!!!!!!
Arbeitskultur
Productive environment with a friendly and open workplace
Software Architect Engineer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA19. September 2019
The people at thales are very open and helpful, provided great feedback and support during my internship to help me learn. i learned about software architecture and other tools used in software architecture to help my team generate a model.
Great work experience
Software Integration Engineer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA18. September 2019
It was a great experience to learn and grow in my career.
The environment is quiet and has great resources for you to do your work.
The food their can do better though.
3,0
environnement de travail
Gestionnaire (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brest (29)15. September 2019
Le recrutement laisse à désirer. Si vous ne connaissez pas quelqu'un, peu de chance. Aucune considération pour les alternants. Le personnel en place à une drôle de façon de considérer le personnel extérieur (Alternants, intérimaires, prestataires). Non Messieurs Mesdames, ces personnes ne veulent pas prendre votre place. ils veulent juste travailler. Beaucoup de jalousie dans les services. Quelques personnes dont on se demande ce qu'elles font dans cette entreprise. Petit conseil. Rien n'est jamais acquis...et personne n'est irremplaçable.
Vorteile
salaire et condition de travail
Nachteile
Ambiance
1,0
Strange environment
Logistician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Clarksburg, MD14. September 2019
I was a contract worker who was told I had no comment sense and accused of giving out company secrets after working there for only three days. Feedback was my computer skills weren't good enough even though I had just come off a billion dollar government contract with much better SW then stodgy SW at Thales. I truly believe I was let go because I am disabled. My trouble walking had no impact on work ability. Don't consider working there because Thale's management is terrible. Told on many occasions that government customer didn't know what they were doing.
Vorteile
Pay was good for the area
Nachteile
Poor management with no people skills
Productive and fun place to work
Talent Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13. September 2019
Diverse industry and opportunities to learn from expert colleagues. Good work life balance and expectations of role clearly outlined. Enjoyable place to work
Arbeitskultur
Affreuse experience traumatisant et rien appris
Assistante Direction (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  La Défense (92)13. September 2019
Un vrai traumatisme. 5 mois de période d'essai Direction Communication,
à - 1 jour du CDI, un vendredi soir à 18h: "on ne vous garde pas". No comment. Service desorganisé, le directeur a démissionné un mois après mon arrivée! Tout le monde se méfie, sale ambiance fausse, les gens sont des matricules, il faut filer droit et jouer 1 rôle de bon mouton. Rien appris.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Old school, good benefits.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Canada11. September 2019
Your manager changes every few months. Projects get canceled/shifted frequently. Using very old technologies. Not up to date with trending/new technologies in the market.
Arbeitskultur
Datacenter Integration Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA10. September 2019
Good workplace culture, challenging work & great team to work with.
Increased my knowledge on linux, networking & infrastructure. Some project managers were hard to work with and not so cooperative . The hardest part of the job was to explain management the technical side of details related to project.
Your face has to fit
Service Desk Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire10. September 2019
I worked here for quite a while and found it difficult to be able to integrate. Teams are very closed off. Unless you’re in the managements back pocket they have no interest in you. There is very much a divide between the ranks and even more so with salary.
If you get in a good team with a responsive manager great, but otherwise you need to have an attitude whereby you work to live and not live to work .
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Abysmal management, talented colleagues
Systems Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London6. September 2019
Thales is one of those companies that has way more managers than it needs, some of whom are promoted past the point of competency. A result of this is numerous meetings that seem to be called just so managers can hear each other talk and actually get in the way of getting the job done. I'm sure that this is because they have government contracts so the business of LOOKING busy is more important than actually getting on with the work.
One thing they do well is hiring engineers/technicians etc - they are invariably well skilled and often have a wide range of experience. It should be noted however that the most successful teams are the ones that have formed out of necessity, the ones formed by management tend to be not so successful.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Excellente société
Stage en entreprise (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sophia Antipolis (06)6. September 2019
Cette expérience dans cette entreprise a été très enrichissante
Arbeitskultur
Environnement de travail très agréable
Doctorant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Gennevilliers (92)5. September 2019
Une entreprise où il fait bon travailler. Une large place est faite à l'innovation.
Zz
Contract manager, delivery manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vélizy-Villacoublay (78)5. September 2019
Très belle entreprise avec de beaux projets. Bonne situation
Environnement de travail agréable
Apprenti (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brive-la-Gaillarde (19)4. September 2019
Découverte du monde de l'entreprise et de sa structure organisationnelle. Le statue hiérarchique et la transversalité du métiers rende cet entreprise particulièrement intéressante.
Restaurant d'entreprise
Very Open and Friendly Working Environment
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lancashire2. September 2019
Enjoyed my time at Thales, working under a great manager. I learned a lot from both the day-to-day job training and the graduate training scheme. In addition to academics, there were also some colleagues who had experience using previous versions of the technology that I was working on and therefore supported by sharing knowledge from their experiences.
Arbeitskultur
Thales is a company which anyone will want to work with.
HSE officer. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ras Bu Abboud statio.28. August 2019
Thales is a company which almost everyone will like to work with now and even in the future, it will improve one in his or her career, and also open doors for a better opportunity.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent and flexible work culture!
Supportability Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON27. August 2019
Started off as an intern at the company and began growing my career here. It's a very well-paced environment, with a 'get your work done' and 'let's deliver to ensure the customer's happy' mentality. The downside is career advancement seems to get tougher as you age with the company- ironic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
everything good for me i like
AutoCAD Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Doha27. August 2019
its very nice experience for me
i learned more things form THALES
management all are very good happy to work with them
workplace its cool and nice
not much for me
they don't have any judging
Productive and fun place to work
Quality Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oman24. August 2019
A good place and excellent peoples to work with.Everyone here is like family. A lot of the people here have been here for 15 - 30 years. It is hard to leave your family. We also have a lot of people who come back after testing out the waters at other companies. They now have parental leave with paid maternity and Paternity leave! This is so great and just goes to show how they focus on a work life balance.I also love the opportunity for growth. A lot of the people I have worked with started out in entry level jobs and have worked their way up to Managers and VPs.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Thales. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage