Bewertungen für The Body Shop

Alle 1.495 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Proactive with a very good public relations
Senior consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Penang16. Mai 2019
Working indoors. A very nice working place to earn a lot of knowledge of how to handle your skin. And a very good positive vibe in this company. Too many good value to learn from this company.
Vorteile
Free samples and product incentive.
Nachteile
Not flexible working hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
No es mal trabajo pero no lo recomiendo a largo plazo
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia16. Mai 2019
No puedo decir que la empresa sea mala pero depende mucho del equipo con el que te toque trabajar. Si tienes la mala suerte de dar con una encargada que se cree por encima de todo pues lo tienes difícil. Varias de ellas llevan muchos años en la empresa por lo que se toman la libertad de hacer y deshacer a su antojo.
Tienes que aceptar movilidad geográfica por lo que te pueden cambiar de tienda cuando quieran aunque las condiciones no sean las mismas que tenías en la tuya. Al igual que para hacer sustituciones te podían avisar en el mismo día de irte a otra tienda que alomejor te pillaba bastante más lejos que la tuya.
Mucho descontrol en tema horarios sin saber tu horario hasta poco antes de una semana. Se supone que te lo deben dar un mes antes pero nunca se cumplía por lo que es complicado organizarte sin tener que pedirles favores.
En cuanto al horario es complicado de compaginarlo con tu vida familiar ya que un día vas de mañana otro de tarde y otro igual de toca de 12 a 20 por lo que es bastante caos.
Lo mejor eran las formaciones y las personas que se encargaban de ello (Diana y Vanesa) ya que son personas que tienes ahí para cualquier duda o problema y te demuestran que realmente hay gente que vale la pena en la empresa.
En resumen no me arrepiento de haber trabajado allí ya he aprendido muchísimo y me ha servido para formarme más pero los últimos meses allí fueron complicados para mí, aún así agradezco a recursos humanos el poder tener contacto directo con ellos y estar dispuestos a escucharte siempre.
Vorteile
Regalo de productos, muy buenas formadoras, contrato indefinido
Nachteile
Movilidad geográfica, sueldo y imposibilidad de crecimiento
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Not my dream career
Auto Body Appraiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Smiths Falls, ON14. Mai 2019
I've always wanted to join the technology industry and to do so I had to leave my apprenticeship behind. I am hoping I can get an internship and begin in the growing industry.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
work
Christmas temp (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire13. Mai 2019
this was a great job as a little extra income, you learn a lot of skills with in this role of how to be customer friendly and it also learnt me skills in which I now still have in life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
fun work place
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester11. Mai 2019
lots of free stuff but the management can be too pushy. Lease line is a major part of the role and it can be really stressful at times because people are rude but you are forced to do it as its part of the job
Vorteile
free products
Nachteile
lease line
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
good place to work
Supervisor (operations) October (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex4. Mai 2019
working in distribution it is well run, people are friendly and the work is interesting
good management structure and lots of good product and benefits for the staff overall a good business to work for
Vorteile
good people, good business
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Lovely company
Home Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St Helens, Merseyside2. Mai 2019
Enjoyed working for The Body Shop At Home as a consultant.
Be your own boss, work any hours you like and how you like.
Only down side is that its commission based so your wages depend on how much you sell.
Get your own kit of products and it grows when you hit your targets.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
The Body Shop
Product Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kota Kinabalu2. Mai 2019
we will have 4 day off, learn about make up, skin care and body care,work place was very great cause all of the staff are friendly and helpful, this company was good
Vorteile
free make up class
Nachteile
product allowence
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Great
Sales representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bond Street Station1. Mai 2019
Sales representative, Sales representative- Body shop: bond street December 2017- January 2018 Christmas temp

Body shop enabled me to gain more confidence in approaching customers to aid them with their shop, suggesting the best solution for their inquiries.

Being set hourly targets allow you the responsibility to plan the best way to achieve that target or even exceed that target.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Colourful and fun
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston, ON30. April 2019
There was always something to do, even if there were no customers in the store. I love to organize so I did a lot of that in the back room/ storage room, and under the shelf storage.
We had to wear a lot of make up and that was fun, but on days where I wasn't feeling well or was exhausted, this part wasn't the greatest.
The manager was really sweet and understanding when she found out about some things going on in my personal life and made sure I was okay.
Vorteile
Staff discount 50%
Nachteile
Was in the mall, loud
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Great Job
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manhattan, NY30. April 2019
Wonderful people there. The managers were amazing and so understanding. They works around schedules and availability. Amazing part time job. Too stressful to be full time.
Vorteile
Good closing hours.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Sad to leave but great to work for
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gretna25. April 2019
7 years with body shop and couldnt of asked for more. Great paid, work blance was great just ashame about higher management sometimes not getting back to you
Vorteile
Everything bar 1
Nachteile
Sometimes higher management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Ambiente de trabajo excelente
Asesora profesional de belleza (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia25. April 2019
Las compañeras de la tienda son muy simpáticas y amables, te ayudan con cualquier cosa que necesites. Hay un ambiente excelente y te ofrecen muestras para que puedas probar la mayoría de los productos. En general muy contenta con todo y el trato recibido, ha sido una increíble experiencia.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
good job
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham24. April 2019
Bodyshop's sales was my first job after I studied in the UK, which was a very valuable experience. I learned how to better help customers and get along with colleagues, which became a valuable treasure in my future work and study
Vorteile
nice colleagues
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
2,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Don’t waste your time. Please take it from me.
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY24. April 2019
Don’t bother. The body shop stands for something amazing. But the management is terrible. They will straight up lie in your face and take credit of your hard work even if they weren’t there.
Vorteile
None
Nachteile
All
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Former employer so not really applicable now
Warehouse Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  North Carolina23. April 2019
I worked here over 10 years ago and the company isn't even located in this state anymore. Asking this information is ridiculous and a complete waste of my time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 3Melden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Excellent Team Work Environment
Sales Associate (Part Time) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, ON23. April 2019
Great Team environment. Management is great to work with. Would work there again anytime. Flexible workschedule is a good for students and persons looking for part time work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Amazing company to work for
Assistant Store Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR19. April 2019
They are a loving and caring company and they are always on top of their stuff. They will comb through everything. It’s great culture and a great learning experience.
Vorteile
Amazing employee discount, work life balance, exciting environment, travel opportunities
Nachteile
Lack of communication amongst the company, holds issues over employees heads when it was out of the employees control, some managers don’t like dealing with confrontation and they leave it to others to deal with
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
2,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Not the best
Customer Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Santa Monica, CA15. April 2019
I really loved my job. The way I was treated as a part-time consultant by the upper management was very poor and unprofessional. I wish I could have stayed.
Vorteile
Fun place to work, great customer environment
Nachteile
Toxic work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
5,0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
lovely
SALES ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Plymouth, Devon13. April 2019
best place i have worked, all the girls are very lovely and welcoming, the benefits a great including a lot of products to try and appreciation when done well etc. management is very good too.
Nachteile
not enough hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei The Body Shop. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Gesamtbewertung

3,9
Basierend auf 1.495 Bewertungen
5586
4472
3282
283
172

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,8Work-Life-Balance
3,4Vergütung/Leistungen
3,4Jobsicherheit/Karriere
3,5Geschäftsleitung
3,9Unternehmenskultur