Bewertungen für The Body Shop

Alle 1.315 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Unique company with a great mission
Sales Consultant/Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Paramus, NJ14. August 2018
This company has great morals and beliefs. They instill the ideas of activism and fair trade in each employee, as well as provide intensive training in order to fully understand the company.
Great ethics and beliefs
Miscommunication with corporate
Amazing place to work
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston upon Hull13. August 2018
I loved this job, but unfortunately I had to leave due to university commitments. The team I worked with were brilliant and the management was great. The incentives set were also very good.
It has its Pros and Cons
PT Key Holder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Emeryville, CA13. August 2018
I currently work for the company and it's a great place to work. I love it.... the only downfall for me is that I am a Part-Time Key Holder and I don't receive benefits only good discounts for products. I am sometimes asked to work an open to close but it's not too bad. If you like staying busy with a few slow days here and there it's a marvelous place to work.
Vorteile
Discounts, fair treatment, flexible hours, work life balance
Low Pay, No Benefits
Nothing any
Sr store manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashik Maharashtra13. August 2018
Am is good company is very good management also really good 're connect with company I am interested

Tranning is also good and effective
Feee
Long
Brilliant workplace
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Worksop, Nottinghamshire12. August 2018
Was a delight to represent the company and work for such a blooming business with such fantastic staff. Unfortunately I never made it to a permanent position as i was only with the company for several months but it was a brilliant job, i learnt so much being an employee for this company.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Asesora especialista en cuidado facial (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Alicante, Alicante provincia11. August 2018
El trabajo no está mal , solo que hay que trabajarse mucho las ventas para lo poco que se cobra. Los sueldos son bajos y luego cubrir los objetivos es difícil , se consiguen alguna vez , pero con mucho esfuerzo y sudor.
La polícitica que llevan de empresa está bien , es natural , no testan con animales....pero luego a los trabajadores no les pagan un sueldo que esté muy bien que digamos.. y eso es lo que al final te termina desilusionando , trabajarselo tanto en el mes , para luego no cobrar un sueldo que sea acorde con el trabajo que se hace. Se trabaja sabados , domingos , festivos.... eso tampoco te deja tener mucha vida social que digamos , ni aumentar la nomina , ni poder disfrutar de familia, amigos , etc..pero bueno, es lo que hay...
Seasonal Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brisbane QLD10. August 2018
I only worked at The Body Shop during the Christmas Season and I have to say, it was great! loved every minute it. My manager was very helpful and taught me many sales skills. Even though i was only there for a short while, I always felt welcomed. The girls were awesome to work with. The workplace culture resembled a family; everyone worked as a team to drive up sales goals and to over exceed customers expectations.
Hardest part of the job was honestly nothing because the body shop has a great support team and they helped me every step of the way.
The best part of the job was serving customer and getting to know them. I loved recommending products to customers and i must say it was so easy to sell the body shop products as its quality speaks for themselves.
great workplace culture
nothing
Productivity at the workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elmhurst, NY9. August 2018
Working at the body shop was pretty cool busy at times especially around the holidays and sales. the body shop was always overflowing with different smells from the oils, the perfumes etc.
Productive, easy
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Braintree, Essex7. August 2018
A typical day would be making sure the shop floor was tidy and products were completely stocked to the fullest. I learned about customer consultations with Make up and skincare products
great discount on products
Arbeitskultur
Es muy buena empresa,trabaje hay y me encanto
vendedora de piso y cajera (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Naucalpan, Méx.5. August 2018
Productos padrísimo,en satélite exelente ambiente muy padre
Vorteile
Aprendes mucho del producto y dos días de descanso
Sueldo bajo
Arbeitskultur
A good comapny to work for
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Orem, UT1. August 2018
Over all this was a good company to work for. Coming into a store that was not making a profit and trying to fix it was difficult. I enjoyed the products and the people. They offered great training programs to help employees learn about the products benefits and features to help you find the right products for the customers. This company offers great products and a pleasant atmosphere for both the employee and customer.
Great products
Cost
Arbeitskultur
Productive, fun and easy going place to work
SALES ADVISOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Booragoon WA Rockingham WA31. Juli 2018
I loved working at the Body shop and it was such a fun time of my career and I completed a traineeship through them , certifcate III in retail operations. I did so much hard work for The Body Shop. And was one of the top sellers
Free samples
hard worker
Fun Workplace
Sales assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wimbledon, Greater London31. Juli 2018
I enjoyed myself and was able to use my skills such as performing makeup on customers. It really helped me gain a lot of confidence, however the environment was very tense at times.
Fun at times
Tense environment
Challenging
Warehouse Operative, Co–ordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Littlehampton30. Juli 2018
Worked in the warehouse, terrible management team. A lot was expected from the worker and not even once i heard one of the management teams to say THANK YOU. Very little english talking people, very hard to communicate if not polish or russians.
management team
good experience
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Yeovil, Somerset29. Juli 2018
I had a good time working here, it was a very good llearning experience and I llearned a lot about myself and different skills required in the role. I would say overall I wnjoyed working ehre.
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful place to work and great guests who shopped our product
Assistant Manager Green Hills Mall (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN28. Juli 2018
I truly did not want to leave, but the company was closing stores around the country

I had to make a decision on resigning before the store actually closed, or look for employment elsewhere or make some life decisions.
Great company ethics
Costumer Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Boise, ID27. Juli 2018
I love everything that this company believe in, I knew all about the brand before I even thought about applying. The company has recently been purchased so they are cleaning house with new upper management and are trying to figure out the business again and what they want it to be.
Retail
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, SC26. Juli 2018
The store was a great place to work. Great fragrances and lotions. Also room fragrances were a hit with all customers. In all great experience with this company.
provides personal credibility
Make Up Expert / STORE HEAD / Officer-in-Charge (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manila25. Juli 2018
working in this company builds you to become a better person at developed your skills, the company indeed provides learning facilities and enhance your capability in handling and giving high standards of customer service.
Fun
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palm Beach County, FL23. Juli 2018
I wasn't happy with how the management treated its employees at all. I felt I was pushed around and didn't feel the need to work. I felt bullied and harassed. I didn't get much hands on learning experience at all.
Stocking was productive