Bewertungen für The Body Shop

Alle 1.365 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
productive
Sale Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Montréal, QC18. Oktober 2018
Wonderful place to work with great people ! Great vibe at work especially in the holidays. They do a lot for wild animals, the products are not tested on animals wich is great.
discounts
nothing.
Arbeitskultur
very productive and friendly enviorment
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Arcadia, CA17. Oktober 2018
at the body it was awarm place to be the employees were amazing as so was my manager. Everyone had bubbly and outgoing personalities. while working there i learned so many things about the beauty world and cosmetics. you really get a feel on what they do and how their products are made. the hardest part of the job i would say is standing outside trying to speak to random people who would walk by. The most enjoyable thing would have to be interacting with the customers and showing them how our products worked and what the benefits of the products.
Vorteile
we would win diff things or the manager would give us products to try
Nachteile
always on your feet no sitting down
Loved this job!
Assistant Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Eugene, OR16. Oktober 2018
I absolutely loved working for the body shop. It was a great part time job with good managers and healthy work environment.

It is a good job for anyone who is going through college or as a second job as the hours were very flexible. There is a new onboarding program that is vibrant and fun to participate in, plus the benefits offered are endless.

Many of the benefits applied to part time associates (including some health and 401k), there is even tuition assistance for full time employees. Great working with the customers, it is a sales job and you are expected to make your sales targets however management doesn't pressure you when you are down and instead help you with constructive criticism.

All together one of my favorite jobs!
Vorteile
employee discount, healthy environment, paid volunteer hours
N/A
Productive & beneficial
Vehicle body (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  India16. Oktober 2018
Body shop is a versatile & highest profit making workshop . It is always pleasure to work there . Constantly we learn new things there . No such heavy workload.. quality assurance etc
Body shop incharge
A great place to work
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bristol, Bristol16. Oktober 2018
I found the atmosphere very exciting but not too stressful I found that when in need of help I would be able to get help although my workload was not too much for me so this was rare. overall I would recommend working here.
appropriate breaks
Great Manager
Customer Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Winnipeg, MB15. Oktober 2018
I just got hired in TBS and really loved the fact that my manager is really training people and always available to answer questions despite of only starting in the company months ago. She was moving to different stores and finally got to worl with her permanently. She cares about her team and always celebrate even our small success. We have a great team in Kildonan Place now
Great team
Less Hours
Ik werk momenteel twee jaar voor The Body Shop
Beauty Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Antwerpen (stad)15. Oktober 2018
Personeelskorting.
Aangename werkuren als een deeltijde job.
Staff samples
onvoldoende training.
Arbeitskultur
Overall enjoyed my time there
Process Operator/ Goods In (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Littlehampton15. Oktober 2018
Worked there for many years as a process operator in the production dept, also worked in the goods in dept, the company is very different these days as it has changed ownership twice since I left, so what it is like today I know not.
Today I know not
Nachteile
today I could not say as it is run by a new company
Divertido
atencion a clientes (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  México11. Oktober 2018
Buen ambiente y buenos tratos al todos los trabajadores
Horario flexible
Nachteile
No descanzos en fines de semana
Enjoyable
Party Host (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands10. Oktober 2018
Great experience and a really fun atmosphere and environment as combining work elements along with party elements to create an enjoyable event for people.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Amazing company to work for!
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fredericton, NB9. Oktober 2018
The Body Shop is an amazing company to work for. Amazing people, and TONS of benefits. There is lots of training so you can feel comfortable with your job. A benefit of this job is sometimes you get full size products to sample when they are released. The company really cares about its employees, and the environment.
Vorteile
awesome company, great job!
Nachteile
not alot of room for advancement
Fun
TEAM LEAD (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON9. Oktober 2018
fun energetic environment. Lots of learning about new products. For ever against animal testing. Management is flexible with schedule. Lots of opportunities.
Arbeitskultur
Nice smell, good place to work
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Aberdeen City9. Oktober 2018
All the products there are natural and the price is reasonable. Sales Associate would like to give suggestion to customers with a big smile. They are responsible and honest.
Nothing to add
International Retail Systems Support Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex9. Oktober 2018
Nothing to add - I do not wish to review any of the companies I have worked for. My experience with the company was exactly that - MY experience and I can't see how that can be helpful to any future candidate searching for a role at that company.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Equipo agradable, aprendes mucho y buen producto
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madrid provincia4. Oktober 2018
Fue mi primer empleo. Estuve en una tienda muy céntrica, había afluencia de clientes pero no excesiva.
El salario era bajo, más o menos 6.25€ la hora.
Es una empresa divertida, bien organizada, con un producto fantástico, ético y diferente.
Aprendí mucho sobre cosmética, llegué a conocer a mucha gente de la empresa, hacen formaciones a menudo.
Era muy difícil llegar a los objetivos y había cierta presión al respecto. Si llegabamos, recibíamos una comisión pero es raro que pase.
Otro aspecto negativo es que si la tienda estaba vacía, había que salir fuera a repartir folletos e intentar meter a gente dentro.
Cada 5 meses mas o menos suelen regalar algun producto, bien por líneas nuevas que sacan o por eventos.
Los horarios dependen en cierta medida de tu store manager, pero siempre puedes pedirle algún favor o cambiarle el turno a tus compañerxs.
Yo disfruté mcho trabajando allí, aprendi muchisimo y lo recomiendo si es tu primer trabajo ya que contratan a menudo, es un entorno laboral agradable y aprendes a tratar de forma muy cercana a cliente perdiendo cualquier tipo de vergüenza.
Vorteile
Ambiente laboral, ética empresarial, producto
Nachteile
Salario, acciones de promotora, objetivos difíciles
Body shop (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charlotte, NC3. Oktober 2018
Great working there we got hands on experience. Was able to learn how to repair different kinds of vehicles. Also different type of machinery which was very helpful.
Great environment
Lunch
Everyday work
PT ASST. MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY2. Oktober 2018
The job was great but not to long after I started there was a lot of mix up with upper management , no official store manager so the site lacked structure
Wonderful products
Management not well organized
Arbeitskultur
Wrongly accused of stealing. General backstabbing
Customer Service Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fleetwood, Lancashire29. September 2018
Worked for only 2 weeks before manager started hassling me about my low targets when it was her fault for lack of training - also full of girls who decided to try to bully me and find faults at my expense when there were none. I would say avoid completely. You get treated like just another number.
50 percent discount
Nachteile
Long hours, no social life, awful members of staff, betrayal, lack of trust
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
body shop
Home Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Cornwall26. September 2018
Body Shop Consultancy is different to other jobs because you do the work in your own time, your own hours. The work load that you put in will be reflected in what you get out.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brantford, ON26. September 2018
Was a great company to work for, but management was not great and often could not talk to manager about concerns. The overall company is amazing with so many great campaigns. Loved working for them and the great causes they stood for.
Paid breaks
long shifts
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei The Body Shop. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage