Bewertungen für The Body Shop

Alle 1.419 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fast paced
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Croydon12. Jänner 2019
I enjoyed working at The Body Shop, it was fast paced and I appreciated being able to communicate and interact with the customers. I learnt a great deal of customer service. It was an experience ill remember forever.
free products
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun workplace, great discount
Part Time Beauty Advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jersey City, NJ11. Jänner 2019
I personally love their products. Body care and fragrance are long lasting and nourishing to the body. I wasn't too fond of their skincare but it seemed to be helpful for other skin types.
Great discount
Nachteile
Short breaks, long standing hours
Okay
Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vancouver, BC9. Jänner 2019
the management was terrible. they ask you to do all their job, theres no water at the store, you have to listen the same playlist every single day, there is mice, they don't pay for staff meeting, the environment is not good and most of the Time the customers are rude.
Good products
Nachteile
low salary, bad management, rude customers, no hours
Fun, positive retail experience
Customer Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Ottawa, ON9. Jänner 2019
Work environment was great, co-workers were uplifting and positive. Head office is another story, they are terrible communicators and expect store staff to be working at maximum efficiency when they themselves cannot reply to an email after a week. Nevertheless, the job is fun, but at times can put a lot of stress to reach sales targets.
Vorteile
free products during new launches, flexible hours
Nachteile
higher management are not genuine, and don't care for store staff
Productive and customer orientated
Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Southampton, Hampshire9. Jänner 2019
Working at Bodyshop was an eyeopener. I taught me good customer service skills whilst teaching me a lot about the brand itself. I do have a passion for makeup and found it surprisingly easy selling the product to customers, having a positive attitude whilst demonstrating how good the products are (which was the most enjoyable part) However working at Bodyshop can be underwhelming as I experienced working in the warehouse which I did not enjoy. This is mostly because I enjoy working with customers and other people.
Vorteile
testing the products first hand
Loved it
Assistant Manger (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Jersey City, NJ8. Jänner 2019
Loved working for the company! It was fun! The regulars were always cool and always knew what they wanted. Helping them was the best! New customers were great as well.
Arbeitskultur
empresa com príncipíos sólidos,um bom lugar para trabalhar.
Consultora de Vendas (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cabo Frio, RJ8. Jänner 2019
aprendemos a respeitar as diferenças,desenvolver tecnicas de atendimento.
aprendemos a valorizar o mundo.
produtos naturais.
não fornece vale transporte
slow
Team Leader Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  westwood cross8. Jänner 2019
working at the body shop had a lot to offer its employees with courses training days etc. excellent staff discount . amazing products that are genuine to description and truly work.
Down side was the marketing side The shop itself has changed its a lot more about the money than the customers now..... I feel some of the make up is hard to sell because of completion elsewhere, I would suggest a younger person who is keen on make up to start designing the packaging, as it looks cheap for how much it is...
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
nice job, no advancement, minimum pay
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burnaby, BC7. Jänner 2019
Nice and fun work place to be in, friendly co-workers. But minimum pay, despite the management team saying that they are supportive to pay more than minimum wage. Some seasonal workers were left hanging with no updates about their place in the company once the contract is over, until the last day of the contract.
easy work expectations
no advancement
Fun
Customer consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Uxbridge5. Jänner 2019
Not too many hours, what was annoying. People were funny. Lots of benefits. No problems with my free time. Suitable hours of work for students. It was good working here.
Fulfilling and fun
Skincare Expert (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol2. Jänner 2019
Good company to work for overall. Some improvements could be made to management and the communication to lower down staff. HR also needs improvement. Bonus scheme isn't great but other benefits are good.
Arbeitskultur
Big work place just not enough hours
Picker/Packer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wake Forest, NC1. Jänner 2019
This job lays there workers off every other week and they blame it on the work being slow this job don’t care if you have a family at home or not because they will lay you off real quick.
Fast moving workplace
Seasonal sales associate part-time (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waterloo, ON1. Jänner 2019
very busy days, on foot the entire shift, breaks after four hours of work only. you are able to get 50% off full priced products but the management are quite rude
50% off products
long shifts
1,0
Pressured sales, rubbish managment
Makeup Artist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire1. Jänner 2019
When I applied initially to work at The Body Shop, it was because of the great ethical stance and ethos they have.
When it got to October time and we were preparing for Christmas I have never seen a company go against all their morals and values. We were forced to sell to customers and were targetted stupidly. Area manager was in every day breathing down our necks and making staff cry.
Nachteile
long hours, poor working conditions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Varierande arbetsdagar
Butiksbiträde (praktik) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frölunda1. Jänner 2019
Otroligt rolig arbetsmiljö med alla kunder med många givande social interaktioner och fina kollegor
Personalrabatt på produkterna
Wonderful
Seasonal Customer Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lethbridge, AB31. Dezember 2018
It was the best, probably cause it was my first job. Although i worked there as a seasonal consultant. The people there was amazing, management great.....Will definitely recommend
Paid breaks
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun workplace and environment
Sales Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  South Portland, ME30. Dezember 2018
Working at the Body Shop was by far one of the best jobs I’ve ever had. Being only seasonal help, I was sad to have to leave. I was surrounded by great coworkers and managers along with some amazing customers that came in often to see me.
Short breaks
Constant District Management changes
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  King of Prussia, PA29. Dezember 2018
Had 3 district manager in 18 months so no routines could be established. Created confusion for team as well as management.
Poor communication. ok benefits.
Discount
communication
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced environment with well trained crew
Forklift/production Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC28. Dezember 2018
The company and employees were friendly and determined to accomplish the needs of each and every customer. The company went beyond normal expectations.
fun place
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester28. Dezember 2018
a typical day working here I the body was fun friendly. working here is chilled and bonus of learning new skills everyday
the hardest part is when sometimes colleagues do not push their own weight .
free lunch
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei The Body Shop. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage