Bewertungen für The TJX Companies, Inc.

5.171 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 5.172 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Upper management not so good but 100
Reciever (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Evansville, IN16. Juli 2019
Great work environment for young and or small family’s three day work week with option overtime pays can reach well over 1000 A week for dedicated individuals
Interesting and compelling.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Harrogate15. Juli 2019
The work at TKMaxx was always different each day with new customers and stock coming in all of the time. There was enough challenge to keep you busy and avoid dull periods leading to an interesting work experience.
Customer satisfaction and efficiency
Marshalls Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX15. Juli 2019
Overall optimistic working team, a positive and uplifting environment. As soon as I walk through the doors all of my coworkers greet me and make me feel invited, just as our goal is to make our customers feel invited. We all work together to get the job done. Everyone is understanding of each other so there’s never a moment of miscommunication.
Operations Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN15. Juli 2019
Great place to work, The ability to merchandise with creativity and freedom is inspiring. I would highly recommend due to work life balance as well...
Arbeitskultur
Productive workplace, great people, good environment
RETAIL MARKETING INTERN (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Framingham, MA15. Juli 2019
I enjoyed my internship tremendously! Great company to work for. Good energy, given tasks and challenges everyday. Productive work environment, but also friendly.
Lovely company
Sales Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Crawley15. Juli 2019
I current work here and it’s amazing, everyone is so friendly and all the staff make me feel welcome, it’s a lovely environment to be in. Everything is so clean and tidy and everyone in there is driven to do well
3,0
ok
Retail Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lancaster13. Juli 2019
Long days with little break, had to be dead on time. Management would sometimes be more caring about the profits that the workers, nights out were fun.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Great company to work for terrible management
Store Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newcastle upon Tyne12. Juli 2019
The title says it all. The managers can’t do their jobs and don’t care about their associates.
Slavery
Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, Scarborough, North York, Toronto11. Juli 2019
Slavery...TJX expects one person to do a gazillion things at the same time. Unrealistic expectations of human beings
TJX thinks you are a robot when you work for them.
DM’s, HR Managers, CEOs etc are “jokers” they have
ZERO understanding of what it takes to run a store yet they sit in their cushy corporate offices and come up with things to add to people’s plate at store level.
No appreciation for the employees at the store level whom are the ones working their tails off so that they can reap the benefits/rewards and fill their pockets.
Looks like a great place to work but don’t be fooled. Looks can be deceiving.
Slave work
Unorganized and unprofessional
Sorter/Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN11. Juli 2019
Unorganized and unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work at TJX because the system they are trying to work is not working to get production so their frustration goes out on the workers. Supervisors are not trained.
Enjoyable
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Monticello, MN11. Juli 2019
I enjoyed working there. I liked working with my managers and associates. I loved my job kept me busy. the store was always clean. There was always positive co workers and no drama.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Avoid at all cost
Customer Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stafford, Staffordshire9. Juli 2019
Working here is not the best managers sit in the office and if you call them they will just call you from the office and then moan if you say a customer needs to speak to them.

Staff are great.

Your expected to do loads of jobs in a short amount of time while some staff do nothing but stand still and get to leave on time while you stuck finishing jobs off

Work and home balance isnt there your told "you work in retail" as an excuse if you ask for a swap shift or day off.

This place is mainly managers who bully you and force you to do things and dont care about anyone mental health they have a open door policy but they sit behind the door and discuss you with other managers and staff
10% discount
Nachteile
If your not buddy with the bosses you dont get support or help or the good hours ever
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Productive and fun workplace
Christmas Temp Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Central Milton Keynes9. Juli 2019
Staff were always very approachable and helped me when needed.
Long breaks
Arbeitskultur
A fun environment to work
Customer Service Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alexandria, VA9. Juli 2019
TJ Maxx can be a fun environment to work especially when associates give proper customer sefvice experience to customers. It's all about the customer experience assisting customers with their purchases and ideas.
free parking
short breaks
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Brings you mentally and physically down
Sales Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9. Juli 2019
Managers are cruel, always busy, there’s no methods to keeping the store clean, work colleges gossip about new employees and old as if on school play ground, if you tell them you can work 5 hours one day then they’ll ask you to do 10
Average pay
Nachteile
Managers, work colleagues, store in general
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Managers are awful
Customer Sales Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Newton, MA8. Juli 2019
I can’t even begin to express my irritation for the grueling position that is being an associate for TJX. Managers did NOTHING as they stay inside their officers all day gossiping about others. Occasionally they will walk around and watch people, but hardly ever do work themselves. Our general store manager isn’t even there half the time and is too busy trying to brag about how much more he makes compared to everyone else here. Atmosphere is awful when 95% of the associates hide in the fitting rooms and break room on their phones and leave a messes everywhere, which left me to clean up other people’s mess. Pay was awful for the amount of work I had to do. They expect you to have everyone sign up for their credit card and when you don’t get one, they’ll cut your hours. I ended up being sick and tired of walking through those doors feeling like I’m worthless. Poor experience overall.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Discrimates against older workers has favorites
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Athens, GA7. Juli 2019
Will work you to death. Let customers treat you like their personal slaves. They dont pay more than regular retail stores to be nice. You earn it. Good for young, pretty college girls, who seem to get any hours that they want.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
fun work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Gastonia, NC6. Juli 2019
Great team members to work with. Management was ever- changing. You quickly feel the family atmosphere soon after starting. Not very much room for company advancement.
I love my job
Sorter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Memphis, TN6. Juli 2019
I love my job and I wish they would call me back. I'll go back because the manager was nice and my supervisor was very friendly. They are very understanding when it comes to business
Educational
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Devon6. Juli 2019
I really enjoyed my time at tkmaxx and met a lot of great people. The job itself can be challenging but gives you the opportunity to progress.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei The TJX Companies, Inc.. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage