The TJX Companies, Inc.
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für The TJX Companies, Inc.

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 5 928 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Ich habe kein Problem bei TJX, ich habe Teil Zeit bis jetzt habe ich versuche mehr Stunden zu bekommen aber geht nicht deswegen suche ich ein anderes Job in Vollzeit! sonst ich bin gut gehandelt!
Arbeitskultur
I work in the loss prevention department of TJX DC 891. I cannot speak for other departments, but I do not reccomend loss prevention. There is zero accountability for the actions of the leadership team. The Lead and Supervisor for the team only lookout for themselves and take credit for the work of others. Management is very hands off and does nothing in response to employee complaints. There is no team work and heavy blame between shifts. The company cannot keep the department well staffed, punishing those who try their best and rewarding those who put forth minimal effort.
Amazing Benefits, friendly coworkers
Terrible loss prevention leadership
Arbeitskultur
Extremely diverse workforce, like a mini UN. Since I worked the production floor I interacted with all employees and met people from alot of different cultures.

The work itself wasn't extremely difficult and I was mostly left alone since I knew what had to be done and had developed a routine
Vorteile
Weekly pay, ability to mostly work on my own
Arbeitskultur
Working in Marshalls Shoe Shop I did receive some racist comment but beyond that everyone there always treated each other as family. There was never a day that went by that wasn't a good day. I am beyond honor to work for a great company.
Arbeitskultur
Best job so far! Very secure, very stable hours. Company is very accommodating to needs when they’re brought up, management is friendly, and the fast paced work makes the days fly by.
Steady schedule
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
They expect you to do the work of 10 for the check of one. Not only do the managers never side with their employees, they throw employees under the bus in order to make a customer happy.
Vorteile
You can work as many hours as you want
Arbeitskultur
I did enjoy my time . I was hired for holiday hours which I really enjoyed. But unfortunately after the holidays my hours were cut in half if not less.. I didn’t always agree how they were with some of the employees.. it caused a lot of animosity among each other.. I fortunately got along with everyone
Discount
Too much micro management
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed working at TK Maxx, although it was sometimes stressful due to the overwhelming number of customers and tasks to complete. However, this can be rewarding and there is always support if you need it.
Arbeitskultur
It's a super nice job that works with you to help out. A typical day is working around 6 hours on the register and cleaning up. It is hard to advance.
Vorteile
gree food and fun people
hard to advance placement
Arbeitskultur
Company is upfront with you about long hours of work, however, it does catch up with you. Senior management is inconsistent with Company’s mission and expectations and does not leave up to expectations them self’s. Pay is an opportunity compare to other retailers and no coaching or development provided to move up in the company. However, customers are amazing!
Vorteile
Fun, functions are easy to learn, culture
Nachteile
Pay, growth with company, senior management
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Management doesn't value good employees. Everyone working there usually wants to find a new job, especially if they want to do better for themselves because moving up is almost impossible. The management makes promises about promotions and raises, but they don't have intentions of following through.
Vorteile
Health plan was good for full-timers.
Nachteile
Hard work doesn't pay off.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
This is a heavily shopped location that never has enough cashiers or floor workers. the management is horrible and there are no happy employees here! The pay raises are a joke, even though the company is highly profitable every year!
Vorteile
semi flexible with your schedule, free luncheons during holidays.
Nachteile
Poor managment, employees are over worked and under paid!
2,0
Arbeitskultur
A very busy store.All Management enforces pushing credit card apps to the point if you dont ask enough you will be written up or terminated.
Inadequate air conditioning at registers as they open doors to store all day long.when running register you never go on break on time and its very un organized.short staffed all the time and make other employees do double the work with same pay.

Management likes to retaliate by not giving you any hours when you ask to change availability.Would recomend working at Victor NY store.
Vorteile
Free lunch when credit card goal was met
Retaliate by management
Arbeitskultur
Het is geen standaard winkel. Dagelijks bezig met aanpassingen.
Sfeer hangt echt van het filiaal af. Open deur policy, maar je merkt wel dat management zich beter voelt dan de rest. Salaris mag best omhoog. Veel taken, weinig geld.
Veel afwisselende taken
Arbeitskultur
Started out my career very happy there. As time went on management became impossible to work with. Very little support, very little help, overworked, and underpaid. My annual reviews were always very good. Employees customers and some members of the management team really thought I was a hard worker. Sometimes the commute was a challenge.
Vorteile
Friendly employees, friendly customers, enjoyed my job, Very nice merchandise to sell to customers, Enjoyed my job, Loved to go and do my job.
Nachteile
Paid it all the political things I had to deal with on a daily basis, pay was also negative for the amount of work I was doing, How to get a raise, They believe that the customer is always right and that's not always the case.
Arbeitskultur
TJ Maxx among othe retails like to involve with the community and associates. T he company invest a lot in the employees. Fast phase environment an like other retails company you have daily goals that you need to achieve but nothing that you can't do. Flexible schedules, great benefits.
Vorteile
Good salary compare with the amount of works that you have to do in other retail co.
Nachteile
Better recruitment on managers.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Mobbing ohne Ende. Es gibt keine vernünftige Führungsposition, alle sind genervt. Es gibt eine kleine Klicke, entweder kriechst du in deren Ä...... oder sie mobben dich bis du freiwillig raus gehst. Leere Versprechungen bezüglich der Teamleader Programm. Wirst nur ausgenutzt, wartest über 2 Jahre auf eine Validierung. Fast alle die im Führungsposition sind, sind hinterhältig. Alleine
Keine
mobbing, stress
Arbeitskultur
After scheduled time is completed, we are staying after hours picking up fallen cloths, sorting items. On breaks, it is hard sometimes to get someone to replace you.
Vorteile
Free snacks, water, lunch on some occasion. Keeps bathroom clean.
Nachteile
Hard to get someone to be replace for breaks. Demanded to stay after scheduled hours for clean up
Arbeitskultur
This was the best job I had, you make such great friends when working that tk maxx. Although it is fast paced and does get REALLY busy sometimes you can still enjoy a shift with the people you're on shift with. Pay is excellent especially for younger people theres no gap between anyone's pay. Usually very flexible company to work around education or other needs. On the downside I some of the managers aren't as nice. I had tonsillitis and was forced to work tills all day even after crying to a manager about the pain of having to speak to customers.
Excellent pay and staff
Managers sometimes dont care
Arbeitskultur
Started here with a temporary part-time job but ended up becoming part of the family and staying for far longer than I anticipated and I keep coming back when possible. It is fast-paced and there's so much to understand as it's not like most other retailers but there's so many opportunities in the whole company and in a relaxed working environment.
Arbeitskultur
Nice place to work, very modern. Good pay. very busy and lively, lots to do. some organisation and regular meetings. Communication with several employees where good in such a large workforce.
Vorteile
Modern place to work, good food, good pay
Nachteile
Parking, female manager in the credit control side she is German and very sarcastic.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei The TJX Companies, Inc.. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung