Bewertungen für Thermo Fisher Scientific

Alle 1.807 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great Place to work, great work life balance
Clinical Sales Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH20. Juni 2018
This organization is a wonderful place to work. They are great about work life balance. The leadership is focused on developing the teams. The training is really great as well
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced, lack of processes or tools, too many reorganization making it hard to finish a team project due to lack of good transitions
Product Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA20. Juni 2018
Company is a complicated matrix environment

Managers change all the time, revolving door, very short term focused.

Lots of online onboarding training provided.
Arbeitskultur
Celebrates a lot of special occasions
Administrative Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlsbad, CA19. Juni 2018
Some employees have celebrated 10, 15, 20 to 25 years anniversary! If people have stayed with the company that long, something good must be going on for them to stay.
Nachteile
Can be too demanding sometimes
Correct and Future orientated
Field Service Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen18. Juni 2018
Would work here again if I had to choose.
Like the Colleges and my Supervisor.
A good workplace culture.
Good place to work. (Now i have to write something to get all the Minimum Characters of 150 ;-)
good Salary, Correct culture
Big Paper Works
Temporary Position
Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fairlawn NJ18. Juni 2018
My position at Thermo Fisher was a temporary position. My direct manager was great. The work was interesting for a short term project. The physical work environment was an older building with air flow issues.
Nice working environment
Quality Control Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire18. Juni 2018
I went here for a week for work experience. All the staff there were kind, considerate and able to explain what to do to me. Although the job was fairly repetitive, working in Quality Control, it helped me realise that I'd prefer to go into the research side of science.
Vorteile
Good lunch, go home early on a friday
Repetitive
good environment
In-Process Quality Auditor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  High Point, NC18. Juni 2018
this job gives you opportunities to grow. I loved working for this company, but due to my husband getting a new job in a different city we will be moving.
Fast Pace Environment
Formulator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Middletown, VA17. Juni 2018
Job is performed in a stable but demanding atmosphere where employees and management constantly interact. Several short meetings are held in a daily basis.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Compensation
Great people
International Business Development (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Tampa, FL13. Juni 2018
Nice technology to work with and great people to work with. Emerging forward thinking and open discussion for sales activities. Really liked people who are on team
good work live
healthcare
Arbeitskultur
Tough environment, not a balanced work/life environment
Sr. Director Continuous Improvement (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Waltham, MA13. Juni 2018
Culture was not wok-life balance.Workloads were extreme and didn't support life challenges when needed. Difficult to build staff and teams to achieve ever increasing goals.
Arbeitskultur
None ethical and management is inconsiderate...
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Suwanee, GA13. Juni 2018
If your looking for a place to grow it's not the place to be there stuck in time and none ethical. The culture is very toxic to be a work environment and the moral is very down...
Hours variy up and down
Nachteile
Pays not worth it every two weeks just more taxes taking out
Arbeitskultur
Customer focused work that enables discovery
Scientist II, Production (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Madison, WI13. Juni 2018
Customer driven with an important mission
Conglomeration of many companies and the culture is unique to teams/divisions
Management decisions are driven by data
Overcoming inter-company bureaucracy can be frustrating
Opportunities to be highly involved in company and community
Arbeitskultur
Only work there if you are a scientist.
Clean Room Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rochester, NY12. Juni 2018
This company is way too political. If you are not a progressive liberal you will be discriminated against by HR. The work is easy though. I am referring to the Factories in Fairport and Penfield. If you are a scientist or an engineer then perhaps it would be a good place to work. The company though has an extreme political slant.
Easy work
Nachteile
Mandatory overtime every other weekend for the rest of your life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
work too much
Production Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Greenville, NC11. Juni 2018
my experience in production is that you work 12 hours a day and have at least one mandatory overtime day each week. you have to work alternating weekends. we constantly get told we are doing a good job but mandatory overtime isn't going away. most people are very upset because it's been going on for years. the new manager has no idea what's going on and the production manager does not care about the workers as long as he can tell the people above him we can keep doing more even if it means working us non stop. many people do not stay for long. the other people there are good people, just management runs people out because they expect us to be robots and work non stop
plenty of overtime opportunities
Nachteile
work too much, hardly any time for family
Arbeitskultur
Inventory Coordinator II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Canoga Park, CA11. Juni 2018
i learned a lot of new skills management was awesome a little stressful but manageable if you know how to balance your time. People are also very nice and fun to work with.
Arbeitskultur
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a good place to work.
Electrical Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Diego, CA10. Juni 2018
The people in the Nuclear Instrumentation Group are great towork with and very knowledgeable and willing to help......................................................
great work environment
Nachteile
work/life balance is skewed.
poor management
Field Service Representative II (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON10. Juni 2018
using ancient computer system. no support from HR and upper management. everything is about #s #s #s. unrealistic expectations. underpaid, over worked without over time pay. Hires retards for pennies that can't do simple tasks.
Vorteile
you have to be a mentally unstable to be fired
everything
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Suwanee, GA8. Juni 2018
If you have young children that might cause you to unexpectedly miss work do to illness or school closing then this is not the place for you. First offense receive warning, second offense get written up, third offense disciplinary action with the threat of being let go.
Good Benefits
Poor work to life ratio
Arbeitskultur
I would never recommend Thermo to anyone that I care about
Chemical Operations Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chelmsford, MA8. Juni 2018
A typical day at work involves a brief morning meeting to come up with a general plan for what products and work orders need to be completed that day, and also to discuss shortcomings of the team and specific individuals. The rest of the day involves completing my assigned tasks, as well as various odd-jobs, which often results in me multitasking (because my department is not staffed adequately), and covering for the negligence of other coworkers who can be very lazy and unmotivated at times. The few things that I learned from my current position include time management, troubleshooting equipment failures, and patience when dealing with difficult or emotional supervisors. The workplace culture is very individualistic, and also very reactive (rather than proactive), meaning that they wait for things to fall apart before they try to solve problems. The most challenging part of my job is that there is no sense of teamwork. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that its in an ideal location (close to home), and there are a few hardworking coworkers who I enjoy collaborating with.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Nice, smart people
Principle Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Branford, CT7. Juni 2018
Lots of smart people, but recent acquisition has been a challenge. Going from a company that operates with the goal to be acquired to a company that needs to be strategic has been a struggle. I think better days are ahead once things settle.
Vorteile
Nice people, good work life balance
A bit chaotic