Bewertungen für Thomas Cook

Alle 1.093 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Wonderful Workplace
Cabin Crew (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester18. August 2019
As a crew member my days are long between 10-18 hours, up to 60 hours a week. All times of the day and year.

The people in this job are all like minded, easy to get along with, makes for a fun day.

Pay is great, you get to see some amazing places, and make friends for life.

Hardest part of the job is being away for long periods of time, missing out on social events if you’re unable to get the booked off, and the 00.30 alarm for a 02.50 check in! Pax can be nasty, but you just have to have the mindset that they’re annoyed with the uniform, not you personally.

Always felt updated with the constant media speculation. CEO and Group Heads are easy to contact, very flat business structure.

Would recommend, even if you’re in two minds about this job, DO IT!
Crew has opened my life and eyes to so much & the experience has been indescribable.
Vorteile
Pay. Experiences. Colleagues. Well looked after.
Nachteile
Long working hours. 24 hour shift patterns. Ever changing.
Great place
Work Experience Student (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cumbria15. August 2019
I done work experience at Thomas Cook and i cant fault it at all the crew and everyone were fab and its a great job to have im hoping to come back to TCX next year and do an apprenticeship Thanks!
Fun, interactive, interesting
Arbeitskultur
Head Office - Best place I have ever worked!
Wedding Specialist/Travel Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough13. August 2019
Management are amazing
You will be recognised for the work you do and rewarded where they can
Small contact centre with so many chances to improve yourself

Everyone is relaxed and it is such an amazing environment to work in
Going downhill fast!
Sales Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lincolnshire10. August 2019
When I started working here 4 years ago it was my dream job and I was so happy working here that I couldn't understand why anyone would leave and why the older girls that worked in my store hated it.
Fast forward 3 years and I haven't never been so determined to leave a company. The incentives stoped because they were changing the goal posts and what we were measured on to unrealistic target that no one is able to hit to cost save. They didn't give anyone a pay rise other than up to minimum wage even those that had finished on 'exceptional' service for the year. The training is extremely outdated and doesn't go with things that happen now at all. Management really do not care about the staff and if something goes wrong the sales consultants are the first to be blamed regardless of it being the customers or the managers fault. If the store isn't hitting target it's the sales consultants fault not the fact that customers look online and see discount codes we have to honour and we lose our margin so we never hit. It really is a sinking ship and the amount of good, knowledgable members of staff that have left within the past year is just stacking up. I handed my notice in and they couldn't even be bothered to get me to stay, so they just see staff as a number but they will soon realise when they have staff that don't have a clue what they are doing.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Destination Representative
Destination Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire5. August 2019
low pay (£420 per month) long hours of work and no life. I was not allowed to go back home even for a few days see the family or such. Definitely, I would avoid it
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Can see why it was/is going under
Business Support Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire1. August 2019
Ridiculous place really. I was a summer temp who consistently hit above the targets of regular staff and was subsequently let go early as their mates weren’t getting bonuses any more!
Barely pay minimum wage yet you’re sending out tickets for stupidly overpriced holidays.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
no fun at all hardly any benefits
Data Control Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United Kingdom31. Juli 2019
isn't a very nice company to work for, doesn't take into consideration peoples skills and are only interested in progressing people that brown nose and constantly waste money of unessential things
see above
Arbeitskultur
Fantastic training at head office but then let down by Thomas Cook
Store Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bracknell30. Juli 2019
The company are struggling, all staff are worked down to the bone with no support or cover when needed. The bonus is non existent and no support when you need store cover. Such a shame as the job itself was brilliant but everyone is just worn out, no breaks, no support.
Nachteile
No breaks, no support, money not good
Good to work in Thomas Cook
Accounts Executive (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh29. Juli 2019
Feeling good working in Thomas Cook India Limited, it us like a family working in the office, good colleges and helpful superior for quick learning. Perfect place to work in a friendly atmosphere
Vorteile
Good
Nachteile
Nill
Arbeitskultur
good
Franchise owner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chandigarh24. Juli 2019
It was a good experience and loved being associated with the top brand in the travel industry. A big learning curve as i got to know about the working of a cooperate and also the working style of the industry head
Arbeitskultur
Un barco que se está hundiendo
Jefe Dep. MICE & cruceros (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Playa de las Américas22. Juli 2019
Cada día es un desafío, no sabes lo que te encuentras al llegar ni tampoco lo que te espera antes de salir. lo cual está bien, nunca te aburres...
Lo que ocurre es que la calidad de trabajo ha empeorado en los últimos años y la carga de trabajo ha crecido de manera exponencial. Han despedido a mucha gente y tienes tardes que hacer de otros departamentos.
Thomas Cook desde que ha salido en bolsa ha perdido mucho dinero
Seguro médico privado, kilometraje
Nachteile
La empresa tiene mal ambiente y ha perdido muchos clientes
great job - poor pay
Sales Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire22. Juli 2019
• Building a strong rapport with customers listening to their needs and finding the product best suited to them.
• Selling insurance compliantly.
• Responding to enquires over the phone and via email
• Using a variety of different systems and working with different operators to find the perfect holiday for the customer.
• Processing a wide range of transactions in foreign exchange.
• Administrative work.
• Upselling relevant add-ons, such as car hire, excursions and currency products.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Good Work Place
Leisure Travel Outbound Executive-Sales (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra22. Juli 2019
It was very good experience working here,it had developed a good work together culture within team,managers were good leaders.You will never feel neglected.your opinions mattered.
team
Nachteile
long working hrs during peak season
Childcare rep
Children entertainer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Turkey21. Juli 2019
Working for thomas cook was great they really brought out my confidence and gave me an opportunity to make life long friends your job can be hard sometime but other time you couldn't imagine being anywhere else
Free food and accommodation
Late nights
Excelente. Cadena hotelera
Gastronomo (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  En tenerife .españa20. Juli 2019
Excelente. Cadena hotelera.
Fue .muy grato encontrar gente .de alto conocimiento .gastronomo de parte los los chef jefe. De cocina .
De Thomas Cook.
Fañabe .islas Canarias España.
Best job ever
Thomas Cook Overseas Rep (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Abroad19. Juli 2019
It's not just a job but a lifestyle the best one I've ever done.
For the youngsters thinking of doing it...Do it , it teaches you life skills that go a long way and makes you grow up.
You'll get to work in some fantastic countries an d make friends and memories that last a lifetime.

THE BEST JOB YOU'LL EVER DO
Countries you work in
Arbeitskultur
Good
Web Application Developer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mumbai17. Juli 2019
Good environment for freshers. Competitive salary.
Avoid
Customer Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  United Kingdom16. Juli 2019
Worked here for a bit but soon realised it is a sinking ship. Training is terrible and outdated, shown nothing by management or other staff.
Nachteile
Bad training, negative attitude of staff
Good Company, Good People
E-Commerce Trading Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Peterborough16. Juli 2019
Thomas Cook is a good company to work. I enjoyed my time there. They have been very unfortunate with market conditions which has forced closure of it's retail shops and head office personnel. I hope it continues trading as the oldest travel company in the World.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
good company
Administrativa (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  spain7. Juli 2019
Good work environment but need to improve wages and social benefits.
It is a socially friendly and open environment.
As for the organization of tasks, there is a lot of camaraderie so it's nice to work.
good ambient
low salary
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Thomas Cook. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage