Tipico

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 2 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
While our office in Croatia undeniably does an excellent job at bookmaking, risk managemnt, live trading, and other tasks for Tipico, work environment is very bad. To elaborate:
- employee evaluation is unfair and biased, and even if it isn´t, employees aren´t informed what are they doing wrong so that they could improve their performance

- communication between employees and their superiors is totally broken to the point where an employee can´t even talk to his boss about his status to find out is he underperforming/average/above average...

- any critique is quietly discouraged becease of the high unemployment in our city and country so we are easily replaced

On the plus side, I have learned to trade in-play fairly well before they started to implement automated systems for trading and teaching new employees the bare minimum. Communicating and co-operation with their offices around the world has advaced my english writing and speaking skills too.
Vorteile
Excellent salary
Nachteile
Job security nonexistent
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Nice place to work in, Really quiet and nice office, the bad thing is the salary is not competitive, and is hard to get promoted to a better position.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Tipico. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung