Bewertungen für UBS

Alle 1.406 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and nice place to work
Senior Test Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ22. Jänner 2018
A very energetic, people oriented , ethical work place.
Gives one opportunities to excel not only professionally but in overall personality development as well e.g. The Toastmaster club.
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for with lots of room to grow
Payroll Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ22. Jänner 2018
Some days could be challenging but always a good learning experience. Very fast paced environment. Coworkers were great and the managers were very supportive.
environnement de travail super
Back-Office (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Genf, GE18. Jänner 2018
C'était la plus belle époque mon poste je l'adorait travail très variés
My first company
Compliance Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  India16. Jänner 2018
This is where employees would be learning how we need to learn a work life balance. In this company the managment was very srtict and they use to keep on pressurising the employees were in we were not able to give our 100% best.

But our Team was the only one who used to discuss and divide the work and was successfully complting the project and submit it our clients. We used to have lots of discussion on the calss with our clients on weekly basis. But as a Team we also used to have fun time within our team.

The hardest part of the job was to employee rankings on monthly basis. The measurements what they use to compare were wrong due to which many of the good employees were left due to that.
Overall good company
Branch Office Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC16. Jänner 2018
With the exception of some weak managers (style), UBS offers good benefits and opportunities for the individual who is on top of networking and professional development.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Stagnant salaries for operations/administrative staff
Fun workplace
Wealth Management Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Orleans, LA14. Jänner 2018
UBS is a company full of learning opportunities and with lots and lots of resources to develop its employees. This is a great company to work for and start your career
Arbeitskultur
Great company, hard to handle workload
Compliance Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN13. Jänner 2018
I have been with UBS for exactly one year and have seen a lot of turnover in my department and ones surrounding me. I am over 40 and feel like I am in the extreme minority of people my age in this area. I enjoy what I do but my only regret is, the company will not hire more people in my work area. I am salaried but work over 10 hours a day because there are not enough workers to handle the tasks at hand, and this needs to be rectified. I stress a lot with this job because work will pile up very fast with only one other person on my team, having started with a total of three others besides myself last year.

Work/Life balance is good but on an average day at UBS, I only get up out of my chair once because I am so eye deep in work.
Vorteile
Good vacation, downtown parking discounts
Nachteile
Too much work for one department, onboarding needs improvement.
Portfolio Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT13. Jänner 2018
The US operations has been challenged with divergent mission statements from parent oversight. Lack of clarity in the core goals challenge the integration of wealth management and investment banking efforts.
Arbeitskultur
good
Sr. full stack/web Developer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL11. Jänner 2018
its a contract so i dont have much to say because it was already told that its going to be a end of contart the same time when i joined them so no hard feeling
competetive
nothing
Arbeitskultur
Professional, good upbeat people, good benefits
Software Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY11. Jänner 2018
My limited experience as an IT developer at UBS has been very good. Management may be just as bad as everywhere else :) but my direct managers have been fair and understanding. The company is Swiss which means they are very careful about data security and doing things right. They are also generally good, kind people. That is one of the reasons I took the job.
Vorteile
Professionalism, good health and vacation benefits, good people in IT (not cut-throat)
Nachteile
Professionalism, lots of paperwork and red tape, not exciting, big corporation
Arbeitskultur
A low stress cooperative environment
Registered Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Morristown, NJ11. Jänner 2018
A low stress cooperative environment, where there was some, but not much career advancement within the office. I was not there long enough, to pursue career advancement within the entire company, as I left with the financial advisers I supported, to start up Double Diamond Investment Group; where I currently work.
close to home
Nachteile
hours were not flexible at all
Ubs
Registered Client Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Red Bank, NJ10. Jänner 2018
Excellent firm to start and build a career. Everyone is helpful and communicative to all employees. They work as a family and are a great place to start a career
Contract
IT Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sydney NSW9. Jänner 2018
Contract finished. Flexible. Long hours. Investment bankers. Trade floor. Secretary. Hard work at start then dropped off. Got a bit same same. Not challenging
Free lunch
Business Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY9. Jänner 2018
Lot of good and really smart people at the company. would highly recommend as it is a good place to work overall. hours can be long and the tasks tough but overall no complaints
Fun work place
Client Service Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Jose, CA8. Jänner 2018
The workplace culture was so warm and welcoming. They had birthday parties for each employee, and Holidays, like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year was such a fantastic memories for me.
Nice place to work
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ8. Jänner 2018
The work was challenging and good. Management was extremely supportive. Interesting, challenging projects. Very pleasant location.
Great friendly cooworkers.
Management was extremely supportive
Arbeitskultur
UBS is a world wide leading bank
Trader Assistant - Fixed Income Derivatives desk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY8. Jänner 2018
Produced daily P&L for traders. Posted swap unwinds and set daily swings. Notified traders of daily option events. input all trading desk activity into database.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY6. Jänner 2018
I was hired in 2014 as a contractor for two years. During that time I was met with tons of support. UBS invested in all employees without regards of you hired status. As a contractor I was treated as a regular full time employee. The compensation was in lined with full-time UBS employees.

They have a professional, but relaxed culture. The CEOs are engaged with normal operational employees. I would truly recommend UBS to anyone who want to work for a company that understand their staff.
Vorteile
Company Culture, Compensation, Health Benefits, Free Lunch, incentatives, and working hours
Nachteile
Offers to many contracts instead of direct hire
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Leading critical team onshore and offshore
Senior Team Leader, Cognizant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad5. Jänner 2018
This company has given me ample opportunities for growth and motivated people to move ahead with their areas of interest. Leadership team keeps on motivating team efforts which leads the team to perform well every time.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa dinamica e agradável de trabalhar
tecnico de enfermagem (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Acará, PA4. Jänner 2018
Trabalho em equipe sempre procuro me relacionar bem com os meus colegas de trabalho procuro sempre dar o melhor de mim
Refeição na empresa