Bewertungen für UBS

Alle 1.561 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Can easily be combined with a student schedule
Wealth Management Service Line Agent (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZH20. Juli 2018
Flexible shift-work is definitely a plus, and coworkers, most of which are students, make for a very comfortable job atmosphere. Close to the city centre and easily accessible with public transport, which is very important for student workers. There is not a lot of diversity in your work, but after a while you get used to that. Also, free coffee.
Free coffee
Nachteile
Hardly room for personal growth
Arbeitskultur
Fn fantastic place to work
Change Manager, Data Management Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London20. Juli 2018
Lovely staff and management, very focussed and strategy planning very good. Felt past of a team and enjoyed my time here. Appraisals done fairly and taken seriously
Good company.
IT support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rama317. Juli 2018
Good company. UBS stand for “Union buessinse solution” they bussiness providing an IT to support the customer need. The main office at KPN tower RAMA9 road.
Compliance Analyst Ops & Risk Control
Compliance Analyst Ops & Risk Control (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ17. Juli 2018
No long there just a yes on contract, UBS would not extend or place me as a fulltime employee due to budget issues.

It's a very rigid culture and work environment.
Good pay structure
Network engineer (Team Lead) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  hyderabad17. Juli 2018
Good place to learn new technologies, good company, good CEO, good pay and good work and life balance. Good Support from senior management. Good scope for long term employees.
Arbeitskultur
Used to be work hard play hard
Senior Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  London, Greater London16. Juli 2018
The investment bank suffered poor management up to and through 2012 with the fixed income and currency department being scaled back dramatically. Redundancies resulted in the lack of retention of knowledge. The bank sought to change its culture but has struggled to find a new identity.
Flexible working
Nachteile
Poor management and job insecurity
Arbeitskultur
Company full of mostly good people, yet leaves much to be desired
Paralegal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ14. Juli 2018
The culture in the office is very flexible and laid back. I can't say that I ever encountered any sort of disrespect. Most employees were very professional and I met a lot of good people, many of whom I am still friends with to this day. It is also an incredibly diverse work environment, in all respects - race, age, religion. Kudos to them. Much respect.

However....

In terms of any sort of career advancement, training, opportunities, etc., this is not the place to be. To cut a long story short, most people become pigeon-holed. While there are those that are complacent doing the same role day in and day out, I encountered many intelligent people who were very obviously overqualified for their position. Whether the management was oblivious to this or simply overlooked it, I cannot say. What I can say, however, is that there are many talented people to learn from here, just not the place to showcase your talents nor have them recognized.

All in all, I enjoyed my experience here. It was a great start. However, I would say the laid back and welcoming culture can lull one into a sense of complacency. My recommendation would be that it's a great place to work and advance or learn new skills, yet far from a place to retire in.
Flexible Hours, Diverse Work Culture
Unequal pay, limited advancement
Great global work environment
Group COO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Austin, TX13. Juli 2018
Spend your day talking with teams throughout Europe and then Asia in the evenings. Management focused on larger picture issues and expects layers below to execute with precision. Lots of internatational travel.
Global, travel, smart peers
Supportive and stable
Customer Resolution Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN12. Juli 2018
UBS was incredible when I was diagnosed with severe brain swelling due to meningitis. They accommodated the lighting at my desk and worked with me on all aspects of my work, schedule and training.
Awful
HR Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT11. Juli 2018
Poor company moral. Company decided to downsize without mentioning any information to their employees. Pay was a joke, I lasted less than 6 months. I would not recommend.
Productive and well paid
Senior Financial Analyst /PMO (Consultant) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT9. Juli 2018
UBS as global company has unique way of allowing consultants being independent when making certain sensitive decisions. The communication process is very effective among global employees.
Provide learning opportunity
Very shallow environment
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work but budget issues
Agile Coach (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ6. Juli 2018
I think UBS is a good place to work, the only issue is struggles for budget approval for projects and projects being cancelled.
Good management support and good work life balance.
management support
Empresa em expansão
Estágio (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Indaiatuba, SP5. Juli 2018
Empresa com rotinas estabelecidas, com uma equipe nota dez
work life balance sucks
Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Taipei4. Juli 2018
12 hours a day is normal in the Taipei office. Place all the risk controls on the operations team, and the operations team is always the one to be blamed.
Arbeitskultur
great company to work for. Good experience and good environment
Client Service Associate/Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Aventura, FL29. Juni 2018
Looking to use my extra time to learn from other industries as well as make extra money
Want to experience other positions as well as learn more and meet more people
Enjoy the customer service experience
Gutes Umfeld, schlechte Karrierewege
Consultant Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS26. Juni 2018
Die Aufgaben im Job sind anspruchsvoll, fordernd und bauen Know-How auf. Man lernt sehr viel on the job mit dem Wissen aus dem Studium, welches vertieft wird. Bereits früh wird man mit wichtigen Aufgaben vertraut, wobei es auch oft ein Sprung ins kalte Wasser sein kann. Wer viel fragt und sich schnell Wissen aneignet wird in kurzer Zeit zum vollwertigen Mitglied. Allgemein herrscht in der UBS bei vielen eine Leistungskultur. Der kollegiale Umgang ist zumeist schätzenswert und vorbildlich. Die Hierarchien sind allerdings steil, die Beförderungen bauen auf Networking auf und nicht auf gezeigten Leistungen. Jahresbewertungen mit Maximalnoten haben keinen Effekt, ebenso werden schlechte Leistungen nicht abgestraft. Es lohnt sich mehr sich mit den richtigen Leuten gut zu stellen und zu profilieren, als sich durch Leistung auszuzeichnen. Work Life Balance wird für Leute mit Familie gross geschrieben, alleinstehende Personen werden dafür oft benutzt um die Lücken zu füllen. Produktive Mitarbeiter haben immer grössere Verantwortung und Arbeitsmenge, während faule Mitarbeiter nie zurecht gewiesen werden. Faulheit wird toleriert. Die Löhne sind schlecht und bleiben auf dem Basissalär, auch über mehrere Jahre mit ausgezeichneten Leistungen. Beförderungen werden seit Finanzkrise seltener, immer heisst es UBS müsse sparen (sprich kein Bonus, kein 13. Gehalt) obwohl Rekordgewinne notiert werden. Überstunden sind normal, die Überzeit kann aber zumindest kompensiert werden.
Die UBS ist eine gute Zwischenstation um sich viel Wissen anzueignen.
Vorteile
Intelligente Co-Worker, Fachliche Themen, Branchenführer, Arbeitsplatz und Ergonomie
Nachteile
Beförderung durch Networking und Profilieren, Tendenz zu Frauenquote, schlechte IT Infrastruktur, hoher Druck, wenig Lohn, veraltete Strukturen
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
muito boa
auxiliar em dispensaçao de medicamentos (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  parque pinheiros25. Juni 2018
Realizava Auxílio ao Controle do Almoxarifado, Controle de Expedição, Controle de Qualidade e Recebimento de Mercadorias atendimento Farmacovigilância processamento de relatos espontâneos e eventos externos relativos a produtos
Arbeitskultur
Excellent working environment, very good relations with colleagues and superiors. Flexible working hours.
Service Line Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Switserland24. Juni 2018
I have perfected my communication and organization skills. I learned to handle stress and pressure situations. I have expanded my knowledge of banking products for private clients.
Old line brokerage business
Director of Marketing for Investment Solutions (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY23. Juni 2018
PaineWebber brokerage culture still seeps through. Weehawken, NJ is deadly drab, suburban and low energy. But, like other European banks, UBS may be finally coming out of the dark days.
Compensation was not horrible
Lackluster culture
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Fun and Work Life Balance Environment
HR Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Suntec22. Juni 2018
Good management. Supportive and encouraging colleagues. Work life balance Environment. Hectic certain period of the month. Needs to work independently most of the time.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil