Bewertungen für UBS

Alle 1.781 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
3,0
HEad of DCM LAtam
Managing Director (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT22. März 2019
Great experience working at UBS with a group of excellent professionals, best 10 years of my professional career working in the most challenging transactions.
Very professional atmosphere
RECRUITING COORDINATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ22. März 2019
Busy days reserving rooms, making sure all is exceptional. Managers was helpful, great opportunity for career advancement. Good benefits with 401k great training classes.
Fun place to work
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ19. März 2019
Overall, a fun place to work. Promotions are harder to come by, but the European culture bleeds through to the US. Early days to align to central Zurich hours, but typically are able to leave a bit early to account for the early mornings.
Aussen hui, innen pfui
Operations Client Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Zürich Altstetten19. März 2019
Die Stelle Operations Client Specialist verspricht nichts Gutes und rate jedem Mensch diese ab. Dank der "netten" Teamkollegen (mit der Ausnahme neuster MA), Stv. TL, TL und AL wurde aufgrund Schikane und Unterdrückung diese Stelle frei. Es feht jede Spur von Menschlichkeit und Moral. Die MA werden nach langjähriger Arbeit auf die Strasse gestellt. Die Leistungen sind nicht masgebend, sondern Beziehungen... jämmerlich Schade für die UBS...
keine
Nachteile
schwache Führungskräfte, Belohnung und Entlohnung sowie Beförderung aufgrund Beziehungen statt Leistungen
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Great company culture
Graduate Talent Program Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ14. März 2019
I have enjoyed my time at UBS. I started here as an intern and then was offered a full time role. I love the culture at UBS. Many higher-ups are open to meeting with all different members of the firm , even interns.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Biased Management and environment. Low pay. Focus on "CCA" performance and not actual work performance.
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Suntec14. März 2019
Would put a zero star rating if allowed. Only has so-called good brand name which you would soon realize is all a farce after you join.

Do not join IB (UBS unwanted child). Join WM (favorite child with all the full employee (free F1 tickets) and company benefits) if you must join this bank.

Do not join as a fresh grad junior/entry level analyst. Badly paid and they do not value you (You are always replaceable). Zero employee retention effort. The exact phrase from the HR personnel during my conversion interview when i asked for higher pay was "Everyone has friends who are paid more. Even me. If you are unsatisfied. Don't take this job." And I thought HR are suppose to be on employee's side?

Internal promotion to the next level senior exec, termed as AO - Authorized Officer is almost non existent and requires a lot of help from senior management to "make it happen". normal route would take 3-4 years. Just to promote to senior analyst! Source externally better.
Unable to think of any
Nachteile
Biased Management and environment, Low pay, Zero meritocracy, near-zero progression opportunity, High and almighty HR who do not care about employees
Arbeitskultur
Avoid UBS. Dead end jobs.
Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN10. März 2019
I didn’t understand how bad it was at UBS until I left. If you’re a young professional looking to develop skills and form a career path this is not the place for you. Individuals can see through the lies of management and leave after about 1-2 years. Career mobility is almost non existent. If you have absolutely no other options and want to work in finanace I would give it a look, but avoid if you can. I work for a different financial firm now make about 50% more money, communication is 10x better, and career mobility is openly discussed. Turnover is a big problem so they’ve resorted to hiring unqualified older individuals (50+yrs old) for entry level jobs. Pay is not competitive and you’re not rewarded for working hard. I worked directly with a guy who has busted his butt for 15 years and they treat him like trash. That was my sign to get out.
Vorteile
UBS name looks good on resume
False hope from management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
3,0
Fair environment
Director - Senior Credit Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY8. März 2019
The group and functions no longer exist within the firm. At the time the work environment was fair and challenging. All employees were capable and productive.
Guter Arbeitsort
Informatiker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zürich, ZH5. März 2019
Gutes Arbeitsklima, viele Möglichkeiten um sich weiterzuentwickeln
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Good summer internship experience
Wealth Management Advisory Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY5. März 2019
Nice team I worked with and learned a lot. Worked as a summer intern and built a strong foundation. Would like to work at UBS full time in a similar role.
Great company
Client Sales Associate (CSA) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Minneapolis, MN1. März 2019
Good company to work for. Highly competitive and great compensation. I had a great career at UBS and would highly recommend working there. Many opportunities to grow.
Growth
Highly competitive
Arbeitskultur
Good environment for a big bank
Executive Director (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stamford, CT25. Februar 2019
UBS was growing quickly while I was there. Never could quite get it together before markets turned. Internal Kleptocracy kept large part of the bonus pool unless you were guaranteed. Got cleaned out in 2008
Productive workplace
Client Services Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Weehawken, NJ20. Februar 2019
I went into UBS after college. I’ve matured and learned a lot but now I need a change. Hopefully I can find a new challenge. UBS has a great work environment.
Internship Review
Summer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  St. Louis, MO20. Februar 2019
My internship here was very enjoyable as I was fresh out of college. I was not burdened with cold calling, prospecting or having to hit any sort of revenue goals. Advisors were helpful and gave great insight.
Arbeitskultur
UBS was good when they started the Offshore in Hyd but slowly there was high pressure at work
HR SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hyderabad, Telangana19. Februar 2019
Salary and Perks
Work Pressure and Management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
UBS Financial Services
Wealth Management Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Florida19. Februar 2019
UBS is a wonderful company to work for. They have outstanding benefits. Management team genuinely cares about the development and well-being of their people. Very limited opportunities for growth and development at the branch level, however many opportunities available at corporate level (Nashville, Weehawken).
Arbeitskultur
Good experience overall. Less Job Security.
KYC analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Changi19. Februar 2019
Good place to work if , they treat all the employees equally. Job is very good but team is not great to work with. Zero training and 100% productivity is required. As a company is very great to work for, but team and the management really hard to adjust with. Had tough time to work in the team and to gel with, as the team resembled like cliques.Hope that kind of atmosphere is changed now.
Vorteile
Great company to be employed in
Team management
Best Employer I've had so far
Financial Planning Internship (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Winter Haven, FL18. Februar 2019
I don't have much work experience, but out of the work experience I have UBS is the best place I've worked so far. The individuals around love to teach you and guide you to becoming the best Financial Advisor you could possible become. Remember to stay humble and do what is right by the people.
Opportunities and long hours
Architect (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zürich, ZH17. Februar 2019
Long days tend to support a social working environment, it seems the people you work with will become your social group after 9 months or less.

So much to learn; UBS represents one of the largest investment banks on the planet, which has played a role in many of the headline finance events over the least 20 years.

The management culture has been fairly flat, self-starters are also welcome, in so much that there's not a hand holding culture.

Most difficult is the realisation that your group and ammunition define your progress: if you're liked, and valued by the right people; your prospects are great. If you believe that hard work and meeting expectations are the route to progression: try the public sector.
Vorteile
High energy, loads of opportunities
Personality-driven partially nepotistic culture
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Overall good place to work and benefits
BoA (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Washington, DC17. Februar 2019
Experience depends on area of role but overall company compensates ok and offer great benefits.

Some managers would benefit from leadership/coaching development.
Vorteile
Benefits and work/life/flex/remote work alternatives
Nachteile
Hard for working moms. Cons: Must network with senior management to get promoted or be truly valued.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UBS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage