Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 41 714 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
TOller Arbeitgeber, man fühlt sich gewertschätzt und wohl.
Arbeitskultur
Working at UPS allowed one to developer the skills that one is earning for leadership and understanding of people and relationships. Using it daily for its best practices
Arbeitskultur
Coworkers were great, management is okay. Very fast paced environment and also expect to get dirty and sweat a lot. I lost a few pounds working here.!
Arbeitskultur
It is an easy job and if your in school and need some extra money there is a program once you get in the door at ups . The management there can be a joke sometimes depending on the manger.
Extra money for school, Flexible
Short breaks and mismanagement
Arbeitskultur
Had to pack and lift boxes stand on a 12 hrs shift 1 break friendly and helpful people the manager help me got the job done if I needed help very friendly environment
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
What stands out about working for ups in the fun working environment. People seem to be positive and motivated, although at times it can be very stressful, and tedious it works out in the end.
● Overall
It’s ok for side money but put a lot on ur body just sucks Because when your low staff it’s a lot and you get tired easily it’s not fun lol but cool experience to have and I liked it because no customer server or had to take anyone order or someone screaming at me because something was done wrong...they just tell u try to do better and read the label before loading it
Arbeitskultur
UPS is a great job, it helps you stay active. At UPS you also can get a lot of exercise while working. For example, carrying boxes house to house or loading the truck with putting the boxes on them. There many things I like about UPS, mostly because I like to be occupied & busy.
Arbeitskultur
There are company’s out there that claim to care about their employees but most fall short of that commitment. UPS stands out as one of them that does. Great Company to work for!
Great pay
Nachteile
Ir could be better organized
Arbeitskultur
No complaints about the job other than it was advertised as a 4-9 am and they had us there at 1am and let us go at 11 every single day the short time I was there
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
It was out going and fun to work there it’s a great place to work for a first job or get your foot in the warehouse I recommend it to anyone who’s just graduated
Arbeitskultur
The people there was really nice the hours was long and you had to stand on your feet for 12 hours everyday sometimes they would have us come in on the weekends but we got alot of breaks in between.
Three breaks
1,0
Arbeitskultur
During an 8 hour shift they only give you a 10-15 minute break no lunch because you’re technically they don’t have to. During covid hours picked up a lot turning 4-5 hour shifts into 8-10 hour shifts and I am part time with no compensation given still 15 minutes. Management is poor except a select few.
Part of the Union, Job security, Great benefits, Pay is decent, promote within
Nachteile
Poor management, no air conditioning, early morning hours, no benefits until 9 months, 1 15 minute break for a 8-10 hour shift.
Arbeitskultur
Ups is a good career company. Although management only seems to be more concerned with statistical numbers than human work ethics.
Your timed from point a to point b and at the end of the day they are printing out a sheet that shows everything that you did.
Good benefits
Very stressful work ambiance
Arbeitskultur
the benefits were great, the pay was great, but the culture is not that professional, a typical day consists of running my area, managing employees.,
Nachteile
able to take breaks, free lunches, was able to use my phone.
Arbeitskultur
Pay is very good for a personal vehicle driver, but sometimes you have to fight to get that pay. The technology systems they have for the job are constantly malfunctioning making it more difficult.
Pay
Non consistent work
Arbeitskultur
Good job if you're willing to work there the rest of your life.. Being apart of a Union is definitely a plus.. so put in your time and you can get rewarded if management likes you..
Room for advancement, Union
Nachteile
Management, weather can make it very hot or very cold, Pay..
Arbeitskultur
Good culture to work in. Supervisors are also good leaders. Clear goals. Working with other staff a plus. Team concept. I used my own vehicle and worked in my community which was nice.
Pay
Na
Arbeitskultur
A good supplemental job when going to school and/or working days with inconsistency. Holiday season was a little rough as the hours were longer and weather at 1am could be difficult to predict.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
UPS pays for my college and has amazing health insurance but only pays around $200 a week which is not enough to pay for food, books, a car, rent, and whatever else someone may need.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
You are working within a corporation, so that means that it's easier for them to look down on the smaller centers. Oftentimes, if there is a situation that occurs it is not the manager that is at fault instead it is the part time management group that takes the blame. Being a part-time manager there is the equivalent of pulling your hair out each day. There is no settling in, there is no flow or stability, it's constantly chaotic. Full time Management is abysmal, they care only as much as they are forced to. If you work here and manage to get in the good Ol' boys group, congratulations, you'll be fast tracked into whatever you want to do, if not always keep your eyes and ears open; because you will be targeted as an unnecessary hindrance.
Great Insurance
Terrible Pay, Atrocious management, Non-existent Leadership
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung