UPS

Standort
43 360 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 43 361 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Ups ist ein guter Arbeitgeber man wird meiner Meinung nach gut eingearbeitet.Es ist sehr stressig....ist ja klar pakete über pakete über pakete.Der Großteil der Touren sind riesig da fragt man sich schon wie soll man das schaffen. Klar es gibt Entlassungstouren wenn denn doch mal zu viele pakete sind, aber das ist nicht immer der Fall.An sich macht die Arbeit Spaß man lernt viele Leute kennen und kann ortskenntnisse erlangen die sonst keiner hat.Aber ich zum Beispiel fahre um 7:00 Uhr morgens los und bin meistens erst 19:00 Uhr zu hause also Familien freundlich ist das nicht. Dem war ich mir aber bewusst und wenn man solch einer Tätigkeit nachgeht muss man sich darüber im klaren sein
Vergütung überdurchschnittlich
Nachteile
Kaum freizeit außer am wochenende
Arbeitskultur
There are separated areas for skill type, with a follow through in training and team collaboration for efficient work. There is a consistent schedule to be met, and the automated systems ensure the correct fulfillment of pallets and vehicles before transfer, and safe handling throughout the shift.
Arbeitskultur
Best part of the job was my driver. Management was fair. Pay was fair. I enjoyed working every day, meeting people, and learning all aspects of the drivers job.
Solid, steady work.
Nachteile
Should be a year round position.
Arbeitskultur
As long as you go in and you do what you are told the job is easy. Seniority is definitely real in the company but do your time and you will earn some type of seniority.
Easy work
10 Minute paid break
Arbeitskultur
The hours and days varied. I did not get the number of hours each week that I signed up for. In the end, I was only working two or three days a week, and only about six or seven hours a day. Working so few hours per week did not provide me with the income I needed.
Vorteile
Decent hourly rate, lots of fresh air and exercise
Not enough hours
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
At UPS you will always stay moving regardless of your job. You do not sit around doing nothing, consistently put to work for a good reason and it will pay off in the long run. Part time mostly.
Arbeitskultur
I was employed for almost 2 years at The United Parsal Service as a mail and package sorter in Small Sort, and getting an opportunity to do seasonal delivery was everything I wish I could have turned my sorting job into if I didn't go in a medical leave that became permanent with lack of staff positions to go back years ago.
Vorteile
Free Pizza and Barbaque Hamburgers and Hot Dogs at times.
Nachteile
The beginning salary being reduced by union fees which eventually wouldn't be a true con
Arbeitskultur
Wells location is terrible. Benefits were awesome. But the stuff you deal with everyday isn’t worth it. The system for preloading there is terrible. Organization and communication isn’t there at all. The managers don’t even communicate to each other. When they do communicate with us it’s something completely different then what they were saying. No honesty there
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Communication. Work flow. Management
Arbeitskultur
Very diverse workplace with good people working there. Every location and every manager is different of course, but overall I had a great experience .
Arbeitskultur
Not bad I haven’t begun working there but the hire proccess is straight forward and you don’t have to worry about a drug test for this position. The staff was very nice.
Arbeitskultur
Fast pace work where you do all the work while everyone will stand a watch and your get moaned at for everything at happens if you didnt do nothing managers have not skill in there jobs
Arbeitskultur
SPVD Position paid me well during peak season! Left a job that wasn’t paying well for this and I gained valuable experience about logistics and delivery.
Arbeitskultur
Worst company to work for ever. Management and Supervisors treat employees like slaves, a lot of favouritism there. If your new to the country or desperate for a job than that’s the right place for you otherwise stay away. They don’t train you properly and when you make mistakes supervisors hound on you like dog. They expect you to load and unload trailers by yourself at a fast paced with no assistance. Stay away from this place.
Horrible management
Arbeitskultur
It was always a good shift at work . People's an the staff are nice's an help each other out when it's needed. Only thing that happened is when the label machine runs out of paperwork..
Good lunch
Good benefits
Arbeitskultur
I enjoy providing a service to customers ensuring they received things they have purchased or things important to them. ...............................
You are self managed.
Nachteile
You have to work in the changing weather conditions.
Arbeitskultur
There are so nice and welcoming they work with you and the job was super easy the management team were awesome they had their stuff together it was overall a good job and great people to work with
Work alone
Arbeitskultur
Very repetitive job, not much to learn after a few days at a certain "line" of work. Management, for the most part, is friendly. A typical day of work involves standing in one section arranging boxes by size into other compartments.
Very simple 1D job
Nachteile
Benefits don't begin until after 9 months of employment.
Arbeitskultur
The work itself is physically really hard on your body and the pace can feel overwhelming. If there was too many packages management told you to hurry up and don't help you very much. It has good benefits but I wouldn't work there unless you want to become a driver down the road.
Vorteile
Decent pay and good benefits
Nachteile
Exhausting work most of the time
Arbeitskultur
I work for UPS as a personal vehicle driver through October into mid January. The pay seemed fair for the amount of work I was doing.Sometimes management was lacking but overall not a negative experience.
Arbeitskultur
When I worked at UPS I was in an are called small sort. Packages would come in at high volume and were loaded into bags. I than would print a sticker, place it onto the bag and put it on another conveyer. There were about 80 bags in one row. Sometimes there were 2 to 3 people in one row. I was very fast, so sometimes I would get a row to myself. I really enjoyed the face paced environment.
1 hour lunch
Nachteile
I would have to ask more than one supervisor for a straight answer
Arbeitskultur
The UPS experience is one of a kind. The benefits is great. The work here is safe and secure. And UPS being a union job is definitely a plus. I would run for president ups for anybody wanting a long-term job or short
Every thing