Bewertungen für UPS

34.026 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 34.243 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Fun work place
Marketing & Cargo Management Admin Assistant III (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL8. September 2019
UPS is a wonderful company to work for. I have been there for quite sometime now. They have great benefits. from time off to employee discounts and 401 benefits and much much more.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
it was good for a part time job
Driver's Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Albany, GA8. September 2019
working for ups was a great experience. do your work and mind your business and there will be no problems. i had the best supervisor you could ask for named martha, she moved fast but she was patient with me while training.
Vorteile
good working atmosphere and meeting new people
Nachteile
it was just a seasonal job that ended too soon
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
2,0
Indifferent management
Supervisor (Part-time) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlisle, PA8. September 2019
Human Resources flat out lied about the hours. I took the job specifically because it was supposed to be "part-time", since I have another job. No way. You are expected to work on the floor 8 hours a day even though I was hired for 5, so I now have problems with my other job. Absolutely no real training program. Worst part is the full time supervisors and the operations manager treat you like you aren't even there. Not even bad; just indifferent.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 1Melden
Workplace
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Riverside, CA8. September 2019
It was nice just great hardwork and great pay . My position was seasonal so it was non stop working but it payed of once I would get my check . Also pay is weekly.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fun, Easy to lose weight, lots of moving,
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Secaucus, NJ8. September 2019
Losts of moving but great employees . Great management , lots of great Communication with one another . Management team is great and helps alot with co workers
Quick paced
Package Handler/Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brooklyn, NY8. September 2019
If you have no obligations its great to work but if you have family kiss them goodbye. only good if you are a driver because you make more money or a manager but not good for package handlers
experience of working there
short breaks
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
UPS is an excellent company
seasonal driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO8. September 2019
The people are a joy as they enjoy their jobs. It is a career opportunity with tuition benefits and advancement opportunity. The drivers have a surprise everyday not knowing how many packages will be loaded on a truck.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Wonderful!
Local Sort Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Virginia, MN8. September 2019
Great work environment and very understanding and flexible with your everyday life. Which works for me. Benefits are amazing, your co workers are there to help you and work along side you every step.
Great company
Delvery Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bridgeport, CT8. September 2019
Great company to work with. Help me to work under pressure, also it thought me how to get my work done at a set time and to multitask. It always helped in providing excellent customer service.
Busy workplace
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX8. September 2019
Working at UPS you will constantly stay busy it is a fast pace job that wants everything job at a certain time, but once I got familiar with things it started to become easy
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Sales, Retirement Expert, Microsoft Office, Word (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceville, GA8. September 2019
Handling logistics of shipping, packing, and receiving of packages was an experience I'm grateful for. Everyday you meet somebody new and help them in a multitude of ways.
Great working experience
Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Detroit, MI8. September 2019
Working at ups was great experience. Started off as a package handler then moved my way up to supervisor in a matter of months. This is a fast pace job and you will work for you money. There is plenty of opportunities to advance in this company, you just gotta work hard
its coo
Grade Lane 40213 - Ramp Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  911 grade ln8. September 2019
Best company to work for Becuase because they pay for school and they also have a program where they pay for most of your housing depending if you're on campus or off campus
Arbeitskultur
Fun, fast paced, excellent people and management.
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lenexa, KS7. September 2019
This place is fun to work at. You'll get exercise and a good workout. You'll meet new and exciting people and it's an experience worth having. They feed you a big meal every friday.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
1,0
No overtime
Transportation (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA7. September 2019
Hauling hazmat very flammable materials, long drive non union management doesn't care about the drivers unless there's a safety meeting or accidenta happen.
Vorteile
Pays every week weekends off
Nachteile
No overtime pay 22 cents a year raise.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced learning as you go
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  San Leandro, CA7. September 2019
Organize all mail. Sign off and send out mail.
Maintain and update records for mailboxes.
Maintain inventory of office supplies and ensure that low items are ordered.
Great place to work!
Sorter (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Oklahoma City, OK7. September 2019
You have to be ready to work hard. People quite because they lack the mindset that you have to work hard and not everything in life is easy and fun. It’s a very physical job very fast paced and a great place to retire from if you just suck it up and put in a good days work. My goal is to retire from here and nowhere else. If you want an easy job go to McDonald’s or jack in the box (no disrespect to them they work hard too!)
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Part time HR Supervisor
Part time HR Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA7. September 2019
I enjoyed working at UPS, I was welcomed on the team and we worked together. UPS was a wonderful experience, I wish I didn’t have family issues at the time.
Vorteile
Work/life balance, benefits and compensation
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Simple tasks, very hard to mess up
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pacific, WA7. September 2019
Loading and unloading packages was easy, simply got to listen to music and do your work without much intervention by supervisor. The other employees were friendly and easy to get along with.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
1,0
2 ans
Préparateur de commande et manutention UPS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chilly-Mazarin (91)7. September 2019
Je suis déterminé à atteindre les objectifs de la société
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage