Bewertungen für UPS

31.132 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 31.136 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It was alright
Seasonal / Part-time Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Portland, OR20. April 2019
at ups the hours were terrible and the nights dragged on forever. the pay wasn’t the best working 15 hour weeks at 15/hr pay making roughly 1000 a month but with taxes making less
nothing
going home
Love ups
Seasonal Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA20. April 2019
I loved being a driver helper. I liked my routes and my driver!! I would meet up with my driver and head on our route. I worked out in the Sunnyvale center.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work, but still needs improvement
Package Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sharonville, OH20. April 2019
The hardest thing to adjust with the job is the physical adjustment through the summer months, but the management, supervisors, and coworkers are helpful to each worker to encourage health recommendations (more water, stretching, and knowledge about what to do if heatstroke hits). The most enjoyable part is working with others and the allowance of music played while working.
Arbeitskultur
UPS is a huge company which relies heavily on its reputation
OPERATIONS MANAGER/TRAINER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Leeds, UK20. April 2019
A typical day is intense and immersive. From the get go one is wired into the system and reviewing performance data and client based issues from the day before and planning the day ahead. Its from this that one learns the value of time management when the margins are so small.

The management are overall very supportive and do their very best to facilitate a healthy working environment. This in turn does show in the culture of the staff, it is fair to say that most staff are cooperative and very much self motivated and take initiative in providing excellent productivity coupled with fantastic customer support.

The hardest part of the job is to leave the work at work, especially with regards to date analysis and collection, having to be hands on with so much that goes on within the centre and only a handful of people that one can delegate to the onus is on you to resolve matters. As a consequence you do end up taking work home to give yourself a fighting chance to stay on top of daily operational issues for the next day.

One of the main reasons I enjoy the job is that it keeps me on my feet and stimulating, there is no let so your forever on the move. The satisfaction gained from working so diligently and effectively is reward enough.
Money and Employment Status
Nachteile
Taking a break is rare, long hours
It was alright
Seasonal Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spokane, WA20. April 2019
It was alright. I never intended to stay there for a long period of time. I needed funds to move away and focus on my true career path which is very different than anything i would do for UPS.
warehouse setting
Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA20. April 2019
Ups is a great place to work for students and its very educational. The pay is part time but the benefits are great!! You are a member of the union and you get to move up based on training.
benefits benefits
only a 3 hour shift
1,0
unorganized
Courier Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Calgary, AB20. April 2019
does not care at all about their workers and if you work harder your granted more work and not respect from employers. it feels like your a slave till your back gives out and then they get a new one
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Worst job experience I ever had.
Linehaul driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Montgomery, NY20. April 2019
Just bench of racists managers who think they are above the law and can get away with everything.
There’s so much anti African Americans sentiment in the company culture that it feels like swallowing a poison pill.
Good benefits
Discrimination Harassment
Warehouse environment
SKILLED LABORER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA20. April 2019
Diverse culture, temperature inside the facility depending on the weather
Individual and team work
Fast paced
Offered tuition assistance for school
Workout job
Ups
UPS Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dalton, GA20. April 2019
this is a great place to work for the rest of your life. the pay is decent. the hours are great. and if you stick with it for as long as you can you can eventually become a driver and be set for life
good hours
Arbeitskultur
The hours for seasonal is terrible
Seasonal Package handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY20. April 2019
They try to promise you hours but they never fall through. I was barely working 20 hours , my checks weekly didn’t even reach $100 (I can’t do nothing with that)
Work hours
Cool job
UPS Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oakland, CA19. April 2019
It’s a good job for a young woman/man who’s looking for a start in life. Great hours to work you have to have a lot of energy to be in this position. Also good paying wage for a young person
Arbeitskultur
UPS is a great experiencing and a great company if you want to move up the ladder
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hodgkins, IL19. April 2019
A typical day is loading 600- 700 packages a hour and moving from different truck to get that done.I learned how to work with other. Management are always put in a position to over work the handlers.
I loved working for UPS
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baldwin Park, CA19. April 2019
It was a fast-paced environment, I enjoyed it. The time I work at UPS was during the holiday season. You must be very dependable. I was felt worthy after each work day.
it was UPS Stores
Mailroom Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Suger Hill Ga 3051819. April 2019
it was UPS Stores big difference than UPS but i really enjoyed learning the process of dealing with the public and giving customer service as i did for fellow coworkers at previous jobs.
great owner
some slow times
Arbeitskultur
Fast pace environment that proves to be a good workout.
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Charleston, WV19. April 2019
Load trailers by scanning every package that comes off the roller to assure zip code is correct. Stack boxes heaviest to lightest building a durable wall for transportation. Unload trucks constantly picking boxes up and placing them on a conveyor system, while repairing damaged boxes, as well as pulling any marked hazardous. The hardest and most enjoyable part of this jobs was figuring out how to move E -rigs, or items/boxes over 70 lbs., without getting injured. No complaints here. Great management and company.
Vorteile
Time goes by quickly since there is always work to be done.
Nachteile
Inhaling fumes and mold inside warehouse.
Productive work place
Parcel Unloader, Driver and Computer Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Illinois19. April 2019
Good place to work, meeting differ people, fair management , good benefits, room to advanced yourself, help to know your different job position, how to be safe on and off your job..
Vorteile
Learn about the company work, policy
Work start time
2,0
Not funny
UPS Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA 3033619. April 2019
Working at ups I had to load and unload there and we had to work very fast and the warehouse.i did drive help to,dive help was a good job at ups it was a easy but heavy type of job to do.
Arbeitskultur
I had excellent coworkers—that made the job worth it.
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Marina del Rey, CA19. April 2019
The job is easy. You are in your feet all day but it’s easy work. Can get crazy busy at times. There is always something to do. The coworkers are what made the job for me.
Flexible hours.
Nachteile
Short breaks. Little chance of upward movement.
Arbeitskultur
My work load wasnt too insane, but wouldnt reccomend to anyine that doesnt like standing alot
UPS Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY19. April 2019
required a lot of kneeling, slouching, and standing. You were always active. Required much repetition. Training wasn't difficult, at least for picking/handling
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage