Bewertungen für UPS

28.453 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 28.454 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
It’s was one of the best places I ever worked at
Drivers helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Denver, CO15. Dezember 2018
I loved working at UPS they were good to me the pay was good the people you work with are good best job I ever had I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else it’s like a big family instead of it just be a company they really care about there employees and the Direction we are going in life
Vorteile
Have you set in life and the path your taking
Nachteile
Couldn’t do it with out UPS
2,0
Stressful, lack structure
Administrator III (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Carol Stream, IL15. Dezember 2018
Poor management and very low morale. Proper training is hard to come by. Employees feel unfairly treated. Management seems to be hands-off when it comes to employees concerns.
Work, Life, Balance
Nachteile
Compensation is super low for the amount of work expected
Arbeitskultur
Very demanding job, but rewarding with great salary & stock options.s
Division Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL15. Dezember 2018
Great company to work for. It gives you the opportunity for in house promotion. Company is always training through workshops and national schools. If you work hard, the company will reward you with raises and stock options.
Vorteile
Great salary and stock options.
Nachteile
Work week 60 to 70 hours.
Ups
Preload/Package Handler /Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New York, NY15. Dezember 2018
Working with UPS was enjoyable. I was able to help with making for a great customer experience while also having good relations with my co workers. The culture was very comfortable and working with my co workers was enjoyable.
3,0
bunmer
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY15. Dezember 2018
ups paid good but was not the right job for me the people who worked there was not very eay to work with or even get along with I prefer not to work there
Great Place For Advancement
Operations Manager Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV15. Dezember 2018
Great place for advancement and for someone who doesn't have work experience or haven't attended college! If you work hard and have patient you can advance to a 6 figure position!
2,0
Stressful And physically straining
Preloader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Westmont, IL15. Dezember 2018
Always being rushed and pushed beyond your limits for hours at a time, while only given a 10min break. Very harsh weather conditions while not being offered any work clothes. Always getting yelled and forced to work harder so that you can hury up and get off of their clock so that they make sure you get paid for working less hours.
Vorteile
sometimes free breakfast, vaction/sick days paid, good benefits, part-time
Nachteile
stressful, physically straining, low income, destroys your personal clothes, viewed as expendable
Structured work environment
Local Sort Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hollywood, FL15. Dezember 2018
Every day is the same so after a while it gets boring but great company and great place to gain experience in the field. Management is on -point. Family oriented. The employees is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
no life
Arbeitskultur
Fun and energetic work place
Driver Helper (Seasonal) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kingston, NY15. Dezember 2018
I only was there for seasonal and rode around with two drivers, but my time there was enjoyable. We played music in the cab, had our homemade lunches, and had brilliant talks with each driver and additional drivers. That we would help after we were done with our cargo.
Horrible job
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hodgkins, IL15. Dezember 2018
The worse job ever I wouldn't never go bck there unless that's my final discussion, there under, unfit to supervise, half the supervisor need retraining, they will tell you that they will give u a raise but they don't. Also you basically training your self because when you get out on the bullfrog it a lot of stuff they don't tell you.
I love it!!!
Package Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA15. Dezember 2018
I love it!!! My most favorite job I’ve had so far!!! They’re a bunch of great people at UPS!!! I’ve had a great time and I’d love to have a Career at UPS
fast job fast day
Driver Helper (Seasonal) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Warwick, RI15. Dezember 2018
Management of the helpers is not the most organized system. It is a highly physical exhausting job, when done well. Many work one day and never come back. As it is currently structured, it is very difficult to support an adult on the scheduled hours and the salary. If the compensation were more than minimum wage and the schedules more organized, UPS and its managers might find that more people are willing to stay and work well.
Vorteile
Good people fast paced work day
Inconsistent schedule/low pay
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Long wait list that’s worth it if you can wait to become a driver
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Loxley, AL15. Dezember 2018
I loaded and unloaded trucks for ups inside the warehouse. The job wasn’t too hard although some packages could be quite heavy. You must begin working inside the warehouse for $9 per hour and wait until a driver either retires, quits or is laid off in order to become a driver yourself (when I was at UPS the estimated wait to become a driver was 3 years). Drivers make very good money and they can get off work anywhere between 6 to 11 pm depending on how quickly the deliver their packages and can get off as early as 5 if they decided to skip lunch. Drivers begin delivering at 9 am, Monday through Friday. Warehouse (part-time) workers begin at 5 pm and work until around 11 or midnight Monday through Friday as well.
Eventually becoming a driver
The 2-5 year wait to become a driver
productive
Ups store assistant manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  College Park, MD15. Dezember 2018
very good and well when it comes to getting to know me .
they were impress with my work ethic, and my drive to learn more about the company. I love that they worked so good with my schedule
No hours
Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  VA Beach, VA14. Dezember 2018
I took the seasonal job. I figured it was the holidays and I could get some good money. Came in did the 2 hour orientation and before I could make it out of the parking lot they were calling to see if I could work that day. Unfortunately I had some matters to take care of from my last employer so I could get my last check and had to decline but I would ready to go the next morning. About 11:50am the next day they called and asked if i could take a last minute route. I said sure met driver worked 5 hours and went home. Driver said someone would call me the next day for a route. We seemed to work well together and if there was a problem he didn't show it. Next day came and no call. I tried calling twice and no answer. That was Thursday. Saturday afternoon comes and she calls me and asks if I can work Monday. I tell her definitely. Monday comes and nothing. Wednesday afternoon narounc 3;30 she calls me to see if I can work right then. I was unable to since I was at a doctors appointment for my mom but I could the next day. She tells me ok I will call you 1st thing in the morning. Again no call. Three strikes you're out.
Exercise
Nachteile
No hours. Don't call when they say they will
productive and fast pace
sorter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  1016 n bradley rd14. Dezember 2018
loved working there very physical. .
i learned how to read slics and area codes based on number system.
management was great.
its very fast paced and can be just plain and all about work and getting done on time.
hardest part of the job is the physical part.
most enjoyable part is the benefits.
best benifites around
Nachteile
short breaks, not paid well at first
Arbeitskultur
Some areas are better than others
Package Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Louisville, KY14. Dezember 2018
The coworkers are good people for the most part and help out a lot whenever you need it. The management team is pretty ok, some are better than others but you can always depend on them and go to them for anything you need. It’s a fast paced job but if you do your job right it’s pretty easy.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Short breaks
interesting work
Clerical (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bethlehem, PA14. Dezember 2018
my hours have recently been cut so I have nothing good to say
someone has to quit, get fired or die in order to get full time employment they will tell you that you are replaceable
some people i work with
some people i work with
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work
Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Southborough, MA14. Dezember 2018
My responsability as a driver
In the morning do a pre trip hook to a trailer
Leave the terminal drive local to delivery and pic up freights
When comeback to the terminal drop the trailer then go home
No free lunch
Short break paid healtcare
Arbeitskultur
A career that would allow me to learn and grow.
Local Sort (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Granbury, TX14. Dezember 2018
Looking for a company that has New Age technology with a position that would allow me to use my knowledge and skills to help grow the company and become an asset.
Very established company
Poor work hours.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage