Bewertungen für UPS

27.080 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 27.082 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
proactive, fast paced, hard work, non-stop, loud work environment
Loader/Unloader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Nanuet, NY24. September 2018
This is a active job, if your slow and show you don't want to work there they will get rid of you. Graveyard shift is the worst as long as you are at work before start time(on start time is late) your good. Some supervisor's have no communication which is bad but you must work as directed. This job has a pension at minimum 5 years which is good. You will sweat and freeze at this job,this job is not for everyone expecially lazy people! One last thing this job will mess up your sleep habits!
Vorteile
college tuition, health benefits for part-timers, great workout
Nachteile
horrible management, hard to get overtime off peak, 10 minute break up to 5 hours 59 minutes worked (6hrs + 30min break by law)
Environment workplace safety
Package Handler/Sorter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wilmington, DE24. September 2018
Brand new nice and love net worth honesty stay strong barkhorn never stop working on Detroit loyalty honesty trust loyalty do my job respect others make sure all your plans
Currier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brighton, East Sussex24. September 2018
UPS provide a good and secure job environment and of any properties are easy to get on withAlso there is always opportunity to move forward within the company and is it encouraged to do so you would also be helped towards the goal that you wish to achieve
Vorteile
Good pension security and a good wage
Nachteile
There was a lot of pressure on delivering packages on time
Fast Paced Job
Store Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Modesto, CA24. September 2018
Job was fast paced. There was a lot to learn.
They trained thoroughly. Customer service was #1 priority.
Answered phones, created shipping labels, made copies, shipped internationally, etc.
Loader
Loader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oak Creek, WI24. September 2018
Basically when you start you start from the ground as a loader of semi truck by hand stacking boxes. Technically they are to be stacked neatly but prior shift just tossed them in and you have to restack them.
Decent
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bell Gardens, CA24. September 2018
I was useful to working manual labor since I lived in Texas so it wasn’t much to me but to other employees they struggled with the pace and the constant calling for hours
Arbeitskultur
Nice break room with different brands of coffee and tea for free. Also nice sitting lounge area.
Sr. Collateral Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta North, GA24. September 2018
I am very grateful for the opportunity to work at UPS and it has allowed me grow in many areas of my life. It is a fast pace environment and you must come in willing to go the extra mile because UPS is going through a major transition and a lot of the knowledge has retired since we just has a lot of retirees in August. It can be a great place to work. It's what you make it.
Vorteile
Work from home; A very profitable company
Long commute;
cut throat
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hollywood, FL 3302024. September 2018
clock in go to trailer and start loading and unloading packages in trailer within first 10 mins i am drenched in sweat.i learned how to work on my own.my supervisor was a joke. workplace culture is very laid back no problems with my coworkrs mainly with my supervisor who jumped down my throat my second day there assiging me to two of the hardest trailers.hardest part of the job is the lack and inability to train employees i watched a video on OCEA then was thrown into the fire basically and assigned to two of the hardest trailers.the most enjoyable part of this job was the water break.
water breaks
Nachteile
pay was horrible for amount of work done not compensated enough.
Fast pace no fun
Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landover, MD24. September 2018
You will come and work very hard long hours but at the end of the day it’s worth it the look on the customers face is all that matters.when they receive there packages hey are all happy!!
Your own pace
Up
Arbeitskultur
the worst with the best floor / production crew
TSG Technician Internal/External (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Harrisburg, PA24. September 2018
UPS upper management is bad but the work force is dedicated and family oriented. The workers and low level managers desire better. The disfunction of the uppper management teams corrupts the lower level supervisors and managers due to excess stress placed upon the work force with no clear direction or incentives to keep people employed. High turnover rate
discounts and family events
working there
Arbeitskultur
productive place with pool tables
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dallas, TX24. September 2018
we would have a 10 min break threw out the whole day. It was a great place to work. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I would tell others to work there.
nothing free
short breaks
Arbeitskultur
Very competitive job with no room for error
Delivery Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Huntingburg, IN24. September 2018
This job is a very competitive job that offers many amazing benefits and great pay, however you have to work very hard with uncertain hours to earn that pay. Once you become a driver there is very little to no room for error.
Fast paced
Preloader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Palm Springs, CA24. September 2018
This job is fast paced and you have to be able to keep up so that the production stays on schedule . You get to deliver packages and make a customers day.
Good Benefits
Few hours
Review
Unloader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burtonsville, MD24. September 2018
Amazing place to work. Very physical...great workout. Flexible hours. Great management team. Unlimited growth for those willing to push themselves.
Arbeitskultur
Good money, be willing to move with the business.
Multiple Positions (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX24. September 2018
Hard, yet satisfying work. The pay is good and you earn it. Anyone embarking on a career needs to be willing to be flexible to deliver the packages regardless of job title.
Arbeitskultur
Good
UPS Package Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sunnyvale, CA24. September 2018
It's an awesome place to work if you want to gain muscle and loose weight. Great for parents who just want a part-time job with full-time benefits. You'll be a union member!
great people
low wage
Arbeitskultur
Loved working here but they shorted me on my pay for no reason.
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Stanton, PA23. September 2018
I loved working at UPS, the only thing is that they shorted me on my pay. It was a bit rude in my opinion because I needed that paycheck to pay rent and bills.
Vorteile
Great hours, fast paced, paid fairly
shorted on my pay check
Arbeitskultur
A reasonable place to work.
Seasonal Driver Helper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lawrenceburg, TN23. September 2018
As a Seasonal Driver Helper you are prepared for the job by attending and completing and orientation. This outlines: the delivery of package expectations, policies and procedures as well as compliance with driver instructions and safe work habits. Days could be long dependent on the package load. The drivers don't stop for breaks/rest periods so be prepared to go non-stop all day once you get into the van. The drivers were mostly very friendly and helpful. On occasion packages can be very awkward to handle and can be very heavy.
Nachteile
Little time to stop and take a breath in occasionally really long days.
Hectic enviroment
Package Handler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Salt Lake City, UT23. September 2018
UPS doesn't seem to care about the health or safety of it's employees very much but stresses production at all costs. UPS won't invest in air conditioning for it's trucks or the inside of it's hubs and the hot seasons are extremely difficult and have even been fatal for some people.
Vorteile
Health Benefits are good and there is a union.
Nachteile
lots of harrassment and unsafe conditions
This is a MANS job
Mail Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Columbus, OH23. September 2018
Long hours, very cold warehouse, heavy lifting. I would not recommend this job for a woman, very strenuous. Hard work, be ON TOP of your hours, supervisors are carless with them.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage