Bewertungen für UPS

32.402 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 32.403 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Good working environment.
UPS Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  CT23. Juni 2019
Not a bad place to work good pay good benefits and it’s a union so you got a fairly secure job with pay raise increments can’t beat it really . But if you think you’re going to slack through forget you have to hustle.
Productive Customer Service
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Longwood, FL23. Juni 2019
Providing assurance of customer package shipments or pick ups, proving customers with support of packaging items to prevent breakage. Proving at the door package drop offs
Customer appreciation from customers
Pickup packages were over 70 lbs
Great Job but hard work
Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Carlisle, PA23. Juni 2019
Lots of opportunities to advance and a decent work environment even though things can get pretty intense. Very diverse and they pretty much give anyone a chance if you're willing to put in the work.
1,0
Bad productive place
UPS Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oakland, CA23. Juni 2019
The supervisors was unfinished job assignments for load.The eay they talk too a worker was mess up.Never let us get over time.Only work 4 hours ouut 4 days out of the week
Free lunches
Short breaks
Arbeitskultur
Very hard place to work in at times.
Part Time Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Atlanta, GA23. Juni 2019
The conditions in which we work in I would consider dangerous at times. Air circulation at the hub is not great some of our water fountains don’t work ice machines go down, and employees only get a 10 min break on a 5-6 hr shift. 5-6 hrs of straining work!
Arbeitskultur
Great company, felon friendly but slow to move up
Package Center Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Manchester, NH23. Juni 2019
I liked my job hated few people and worked hard in the end I left for a better career opportunity but all in all they are a great company I will say they play favorites and one person will drill you for something that millions of others do. So watch out for that but that aside they do give management great pay and benefits but they do not treat them the same as the drivers who can do whatever they want with no consequences.
Arbeitskultur
A fast pace company to work for.
Data Entry Clerk (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Seattle, WA23. Juni 2019
I been at UPS for over ten years plus, with excellent health care benefits for families working only part time hours. Plus you can go to college and finish your degree is optional. Take advantage of what you can do for a great company.
Productive fun environment
UPS Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  San Antonio, TX23. Juni 2019
UPS has taught me alot, I started out as an administrator and currently a supervisor. There is something different every day, an amazing work group. I load up jets, small feeder aircrafts, and trucks.
Not Bad
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  North Richland Hills, TX23. Juni 2019
Not the worst place I've worked at. Pretty easy job. The worst part about working for The UPS Store is the occasional difficult customer and the pay could be higher.
Productive.
Print Lead Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Spartanburg, SC23. Juni 2019
They expect high levels of professionalism. Help multiple customers while producing fast high quality designs. Amazing management that wants the most from their stores.
Arbeitskultur
Definitely had it's perks!!
Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Raleigh, NC23. Juni 2019
As a part-time employee at UPS the most beneficial thing you receive is benefits. Part-time employees enjoy full time benefits at no cost! On the other hand, the work is very physical and the building is not climate controlled. Outside of the peak season around the holidays, you will not work more than 4 hrs per shift. During peak season hours are unlimited and you receive overtime pay after working 5 hrs. I really enjoyed my time working there. There are opportunities if you would like to become full-time if you would like to become a driver! They operate under a union so pay is negotiated when each contract ends.
Arbeitskultur
Was one of the most amazing companies to work for. Privilege to put on their uniform
Package Car Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Las Vegas, NV23. Juni 2019
To call it fast paced isn’t even a good start. Everything is always tome sensitive but they pay you competitively. Only left due to moved out of state for my kids.
Great pay. Great benefits. Other drivers are family
Nachteile
Very stressful. Hard on the body.
1,0
Under Paid
Warehouse Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Chicago, IL23. Juni 2019
UPS Package and Handler/ Ware house job, requires a lot of work for a little amount of pay. They make you work super hard for only $10/hr and they are not very understanding.
Very cold.
Mailroom Clerk/ Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mahwah, NJ23. Juni 2019
There were some really nice people there and some others who were very cold. My manager gave my position to his son. It was a temp to hire but, when your dad is the manager. Well. There could have been room for advancement.
UPS Package Handler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Philadelphia, PA22. Juni 2019
Arriving to work on a normal they was like any other. I would go through security and then I would clock in. After clocking in I would go to my work area. When I first started off on the job I was kind of just observing learning what to do or how to do what while working. For example one thing I learned was the appropriate way to lift the boxes. If you are lifting wrong you may go home with back pains. When it came to my manager it was if I didn't have one; management was poor. The hardest part of the job was loading. When loading the trucks you have to make sure you are stacking the packages the correct way if not everything will come tumbling down. The most enjoyable part of the job was your fellow employees. Getting to work with new people and meet new people is always a good thing, also when working as a team you tend to get the job done best.
Life Benefits
No breaks
Arbeitskultur
Fast pace with good pay but stressful
Driver Helper (Seasonal) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Milwaukee, WI22. Juni 2019
Depends on the driver your assigned to your job can be reasonable and quick or stressful and fast paced. Unfortunately for me my driver threw boxes at me without giving me time to react and made me walk long distances with heavy packages.
Arbeitskultur
hard work and no help from management
UPS Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Midland, TX22. Juni 2019
management does not communicate anything, when they make mistakes its your fault, no training was provided bye center management, if you work hard they just give you twice as much to do
good benefits
Nachteile
encourage you to work through your lunch
Productive workplace
Driving Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Woodbridge, VA22. Juni 2019
Very productive and active workplace. Keeps employees in shape and always on their feet. They make sure all employees are safe and taken care of. Good way of learning your way around the area
Arbeitskultur
Ups was a fun amd productive working enviroment that gave you opprotunity to move up and forward in the company. The people were great.
Loader/Unloader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Fulton, GA22. Juni 2019
Ups was a really fun and upbeat working environment. The managers were nice and understanding for the most part. I never had any issues with the staff.
Vorteile
Free lunches every so often good people to work around.
Nachteile
Short breaks...not enough hours. We would get done in about 2 or 3 hours every night
Arbeitskultur
Stressful company to work for.
Data Entry and Auditor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saint Charles, IL22. Juni 2019
Stressful company to work for. They micro manage you, but the pay was good. I worked nights with no hope of getting a day job there. Very fasted place company. You are reviewed at your job quarterly.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UPS. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage