US Foods

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,0Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 3 866 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Very intense

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
If you have a family an or kids us foods is not the place for that. We go in at 4pm and are not off until the work is complete. The hardest part of the job is working overnight

Unlimited overtime

No family time
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great culture and leadership team.

I worked with some great employees and leaders in a top performing market in the field organization. The culture in our area was second to none and there was a team approach with everything we did.

Was a great company. When it was FSA

I started working at the Spokane us foods. About a year before US Foods bought FSA. The culture was awesome, our voices were heard when it can too issues. And management was decent. Every since US Foods came into the picture. All previous management left. They brought in guys that shouldnt qualify for the position. All this US foods cares about is how many cases they can get out the door.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Very sportive company/powerful working/unique working materials (pallet jacks)

It was fun how competitive everyone was. Due to the pandemic I left. Another great time. Good for Athletes. That's why I liked this company. I wouldn't mind going back because of the pay we earned. Excellent!

Dont do it

Dont waste your time.... you will kill your body for a company that doesnt care about you just their bottom line profits. Long days and REALLY bad routing.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Routing for US Foods

I worked as a router for a little under a year before Covid. It was a great place to work. The management was very understanding, co-workers are friendly. They genuinely care about you. Every department speaks to other departments in the hall way and says hello.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

I would recommend no one to work at this facility especially if your African-American

This place is horrible to work their races prejudice/favoritism etc. don’t trust anyone there management or HR they will tell you that they will look out for you and if you have any issues with something and a issue comes about depending on what it is they will write you up and eventually get you fired ..if you need a job go anywhere else but not this place terrible

Vorteile

It’s not one good thing about this place

Everything about this job

Good pay but no life.

Good pay. Union is coming.You will have no life starting out. You are paid by piece not by the hour you will burn 13 to 14 hrs a day M-F. Dispatch is anywhere from 11p to 5am. Management is hard to get a hold of especially when needed. Equipment is mostly automatic. The few manuals are straight trash. Union is coming.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

As a Driver.. it's very physical and Challenging.

As long as you're willing to get the Job done all will be well.The Job is a lil stressful and very rewarding. Many last minute Changes occur on a Daily basis.

Vorteile

Because we deliver to Restaurants and Kitchens we are fed everyday

Long Hours very Physical work environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good place to make money

Really good pay...ton of hours...union job...job security probably will be at job more than at home but money too good to pass up plus just stay awhile yo stack your money won't take you long bruh
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Productive and fun, clean work environment

Work environment was very nice the people i worked with were very respectful and management and it was a clean work environment as well people care about what was going on with in company witch was very comfortable for me.

Not worth it

They barely give raises, you need to negotiate a high salary. Middle managers are extremely toxic. Most people are bailing for better places. Stay out of replen.

Great benefits

Good place to work if you don't minded working nights. Great insurance for you and family,union based so good job security as long as you are a hard worker

Insurance and pay

Seniority based

Productive and fulfilling

Great pay and fast paced! This was a great job that had awesome management and impressive communication from the corporate office. All companies should work this way!

Great Company

I started at us foods as a router. It was a great experience, amazing co workers, and awesome management. As long as you’re willing to learn, there’s so much information for you. Amazing culture, this was my favorite company I worked for. I’ve recommended this company to many people who were looking for a career.

Great environment

N/a

I thank my buddy and

I don’t want it on my phone but it’s a good but it’s a good thing for us to get to see more people and people are blaming it for a lot of the people that have internet access and internet internet is not available so they are still working so

Terrible place to work

Every employee is dispensable. They work you like dogs every single day. Completely unorganized. Waiting around for trucks to be loaded. Loaded terribly.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good

No complaints seems like a good company . Pay is good and bonus is great. Looking forward into moving up in the company hopefully ….. benefit are good

Not structured

Horrible management, no care for DOT hours. Push people till there’s an injury then try to blame worker. Lots of empty promises. By far the most unorganized place I’ve ever been apart of.

Not for the weak minded

This job will test you. The work is rough but the pay is good. Coworkers always there to help if you need it . This job will get you places financially if you stick around long enough
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good pay, bad management!

It can take a year to get your own route! They give too many stops and cases to be delivered in an realistic amount of time! Not considering that every stop is different, some are easy to access locations and some aren't. But you have the same amount of time do deliver every stop. And management is always on your case wondering what's taking so long. They will overload a 48' trailer and send you on your way, knowing only a 36' trailer can fit in the locations with 12-14 stops and over a 1000 cases. They will run you into the ground and all they care about is if deliveries are made!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei US Foods. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

3,1 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • US Foods
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?