Bewertungen für UniCredit

10 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 344 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
ok
Summer Intern Process & Requirement Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna Austria8. Juni 2018
was just an internship
ok salary ok colleagues nothing special
good famous name good to have on the cv
wouldn't work there if I could choose
hope this is enough
Produktiver Arbeitsplatz
Praktikant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Flughafen Wien, NÖ28. Februar 2018
Eine rasche, kundenfreundliche und informative Zusammenarbeit mit den Kunden stand stets an der Tagesordnung
leistungsorientierter Betrieb
Kaufm. Bankangestellte (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien10. September 2017
im Laufe von 27 Jahren wurden verschiedene Arbeitsbereiche im Vertrieb und zentrale erfolgreich abgedeckt
good team
Junior Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W23. März 2017
The atmosphere in the Bank is very friendly and positive.
----
Internship (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna, Austria16. Februar 2016
the atmosphere is great. Management is treating me well. There are enough tasks for me as an intern. Their attitude is very nice.
International Assignment
Institutional Sales - Cash Equity (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W4. April 2014
My experience may differ drastically from that of my US counterparts as I worked internationally.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Diversity in many aspects
Banker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Feldkirch, V15. März 2014
Nontheless the team in the branch in Feldkirch our manager was able to keep a very familiar atmosphere. The every day work was diversified. My responsibilities went from the customer apointments, sales, customer service, till to all the back office work like contract compliation and preparation. Also all the team had to work very close together about exceeding sales targets as well as in customer acquisition.
The hardest part of the job was keeping track of the fast changing guidelines and the current market situation to be able to work propperly in the various divisions. I enjoyed having a wide range of responsibilities, focussing on my own targets as well as working in a great team.
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work with great co-workers
Back Office Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna, Austria22. September 2013
I started work at 8:00am but usually got there at between 6:45am and 7:15am. No matter how early I got there, if there was a colleague at work before me they would always welcome me with a smile on their face. The valuable lessons I took from this work experience were great team work. The system we used on our computers needed a lot of updates from time to time, which would make it harder for us to carry out our work. However, in our department we knew this before we get into work as our supervisor would have informed us via e-mail or a text message first thing in the morning. A lot of my co-workers were younger than me but there were also those that were a lot older than me. They were the ones that trained me and did a great job at that in my opinion.

I would not say that there was any part of my job that was hard. However, there were days where some of my daily tasks would take longer to complete due to requests coming from bank branches. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was having breakfast with the whole department every second and last Friday of the month. We would have long tables full of bread, cheese, ham, cereal, orange juice etc.
Vorteile
Great teamwork
Nachteile
Office location
Arbeitskultur
Strong bank due to many mergers!
IT Specialist/System Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  austria5. April 2012
This bank is great and was going through 3 mergers since 1997. It had lots of issues during the process, but now after 15 years it is strengthen again.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für UniCredit.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UniCredit. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage