Bewertungen für UniCredit in Wien, W

6 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 356 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
ok
Summer Intern Process & Requirement Management (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna Austria8. Juni 2018
was just an internship
ok salary ok colleagues nothing special
good famous name good to have on the cv
wouldn't work there if I could choose
hope this is enough
5,0
good team
Junior Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W23. März 2017
The atmosphere in the Bank is very friendly and positive.
4,0
----
Internship (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna, Austria16. Februar 2016
the atmosphere is great. Management is treating me well. There are enough tasks for me as an intern. Their attitude is very nice.
International Assignment
Institutional Sales - Cash Equity (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wien, W4. April 2014
My experience may differ drastically from that of my US counterparts as I worked internationally.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work with great co-workers
Back Office Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vienna, Austria22. September 2013
I started work at 8:00am but usually got there at between 6:45am and 7:15am. No matter how early I got there, if there was a colleague at work before me they would always welcome me with a smile on their face. The valuable lessons I took from this work experience were great team work. The system we used on our computers needed a lot of updates from time to time, which would make it harder for us to carry out our work. However, in our department we knew this before we get into work as our supervisor would have informed us via e-mail or a text message first thing in the morning. A lot of my co-workers were younger than me but there were also those that were a lot older than me. They were the ones that trained me and did a great job at that in my opinion.

I would not say that there was any part of my job that was hard. However, there were days where some of my daily tasks would take longer to complete due to requests coming from bank branches. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was having breakfast with the whole department every second and last Friday of the month. We would have long tables full of bread, cheese, ham, cereal, orange juice etc.
Vorteile
Great teamwork
Nachteile
Office location
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für UniCredit.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UniCredit. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage