UniCredit

2 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 461 Bewertungen ansehen

Financing & Advisory, Export & Investment Finance

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
The investment finance part mainly consisted of going over Business plans of SMEs and to determine whether they were eligible for structured loans. Special institutions would thus reduce their interest payments. Export finance was mainly concerned with providing structured loans for the export and import of goods. To safeguard against; Political risk, Market risk, Production risk. A typical day at work included; Reading Business plans to determine whether they were eligible for a structured loan. Filling documents of existing clients, for loans. Assessing the risk of a potential new loans. I learned what was required in a professional work environment. With regard to loans I learned that specific projects within firms can benefit from structured loans. For example if the country is investing in tourism to a certain region, a project that will increase tourism to that region can benefit from a structured loan and pay reduced interest rates. The workplace culture was very friendly, and supportive of my position as intern. They were always ready to answer any question I had. The hardest part of the job: Knowing about all the financial products/possibilites offered in detail. The most enjoyable part of the job: Reading business plans to find potential financing opportunities.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

----

the atmosphere is great. Management is treating me well. There are enough tasks for me as an intern. Their attitude is very nice.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei UniCredit. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung