University of Graz

Bewertungen für University of Graz

Jobtitel
Standort
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Alle 4 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
Between May 2016 and May 2017 I have been working as consultant in the Department of Urology at the University of Graz, Austria. In this period I have introduced the reconstructive urethral surgery with buccal mucosa substitution at the the Graz urological department and since then that has been one of mine preferred surgical streams in urology.
Arbeitskultur
Ho svolto un tirocinio post-laurea presso l'Università di Graz (Austria).
Arbeitskultur
All the scietific staff members are very helpful and it`s fun to roek with them. University of Graz is a busy place, but there is always time for a chat between Professors, students and others.
Vorteile
very familiar and always growing
Nachteile
parking situation, not enough position in our case
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Most of my time I spent in a one-man-trailer equipped with four sockets, a working desk, a kitchen-bar, and an old mattress. Usually I had to maintain the "housing", which took most of my time. Still I had a couple of hours a day for practising. Using an average internet connection, it was easier for me to do research and create writings in foreign languages. In front of the MacBook I enoyed working on my writing in solitude. Nonetheless, it turned out to be a hard time accompanied by cold socks and freezing feet.
Vorteile