Bewertungen für VF Corporation

Alle 852 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Se trataba de hacer ameno
Wrangler de Mexico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Torreón, Coah.24. Juni 2019
Aprendí mucho en VF, aprendí cómo tratar con el personal y a manejar el estrés evitando que interfiriera en mi vida personal, aprendí a no tomarme personal las relaciones laborales entre departamentos y a enfocar mi prioridad ne el bienestar de la gente, me distinguí por escuchar y ayudar lo más posible a la gente, y al mismo tiempo a cumplir con los objetivos de la empresa
Arbeitskultur
Work place was hard to advance at.
Powered Industrial Equipment Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Danville, KY22. Juni 2019
A typical work day consisted of getting your assignment for the day and working that same position most of the day. I did learn how to operate a fork lift as well as how to make sure a quality product went out the door.
truck loading
Truck Loader and Unloader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mocksville, NC21. Juni 2019
loading by hand and pallet jack boxes of jeans from distrubution center work ed 12 hr days 4 to 6 days week was on pm shift from 7 to 7 very good supervisors
Arbeitskultur
I built it and they came to learn and grow
Sr. Manager, Learning and Development (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Alameda20. Juni 2019
I had a great time working for VF. I was supported by a great manager and together we built a real team that impacted our colleagues and leaders in how they think, relate and contribute.

My hope is to apply what I learned from my experience at VF to a new organization.
Fun working environment
Assistant Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Dry Ridge, KY13. Juni 2019
I enjoyed my time with VF Outlet. My position was only part time, so no benefits were offered. I was given the opportunity for advancement, and learned many usefull skills that I can use in the future.
Arbeitskultur
Buen ambiente laboral pero pésimo servicio de parte de R.H
ayudante general (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.12. Juni 2019
Debes de caerle bien a R.H y supervisores porque si no te corren ;)
Vorteile
Buen ambiente laboral y prestaciones
Nachteile
La paga no es muy buena y el personal no es muy justo
Fun work place
LEE, WRANGLER, VANS (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  INDIA9. Juni 2019
I was handling the retail chain for lee, wrangler and vans,.The working experience in vf was awesome, learn a lot which includes, negotiations, finding business partner was a really thrilling job
ANNUAL MEET
1,0
Horrible
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  739 Reading Avenue suite 1006. Juni 2019
Please do not waste your time Here. The management is just pure rude and seems like they hate being married and obviously they’re going to take it out on you.
Flexible hours
Nachteile
No breaks, horrible management, and everything to be honest
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great company
Retail Accounting Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Appleton, WI26. Mai 2019
Vf is the first company I have worked at that I truly am excited and proud to be a part of. The work environment is great and the culture speaks for itself. I could go somewhere else and get paid somewhat more, but I want to stay within this company. I have not said that before about any other company. The opportunities are out there for advancement. Vf does like to promote from within.
Free products, meals
Nachteile
None really, if i had to say, it would be starting pay
Productive, relaxed workplace
Deduction Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Appleton, WI15. Mai 2019
We come in and do our jobs, have a work/family atmosphere and the balance between them are great.
I have been given great opportunities to grow and learn more.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Friendly work environment but a lack of hours.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanson, KY15. Mai 2019
Easy to get along with fellow employees and management but the pay is not great and it takes a long time to get a raise that isn't ever really substantial. Good work ethic is often expected but hardly rewarded. Management is eager to work around employees' schedules.
Vorteile
Potlucks, and friendly work environment.
Nachteile
Not much opportunity for employee growth.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
buen ambiente de trabajo comida gratis
Asociada de producción (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Torreón, Coah.7. Mai 2019
un dia tipico en vf es llegar y ponerte de imediato a trabajar, llegue sin conocimientos de costura y aprendi varias funciones e incluso a hacer mas de las operaciones necesarias..la parte mas dificil es que te desesperas cuando no sabes hacer algo pero con paciencia lo aprendes y lo que mas me gusto es que los viernes es medio dia
Vorteile
seguro medico, prestaciones de ley
solo dan 15 min para el almuerzo
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Work here at your own risk
Customer Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN3. Mai 2019
Training is 10 weeks and you only have 8 hrs to use for 10 weeks no matter what happens the training manager is not flexible Or understanding. They don’t give you options to not use your time they use it no matter what situation your in. They don’t care about their own customers and the management is TERRIBLE!!
Pto, free food
Not understanding
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Great Place To Work
E-commerce Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Appleton, WI30. April 2019
I loved working at VF. Very relaxed culture and great co-workers. You will work hard but also have fun. They do a number of free meals and activities to show appreciation to employees. Great benefits, including brand discounts. Casual dress code.
very flexible job
Independent Merchandiser (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Miami, FL30. April 2019
I enjoyed working for VF Corporation. The hours and your schedule are very flexible. Management is also very friendly and works to meet your needs as best as they can.
flexibility
no hours
Forklift operator
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Brampton, ON30. April 2019
In this warehouse, i worked for loading/unloading trailers, order picking and staging the pallets according to the orders. During my work experience, i had a lot of learning that what things to be taken in mind during the loading/unloading trailers and about the safety also.
vf
SHIPPING MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nashville, TN23. April 2019
Vf is moving to many jobs over seas for cheaper hourly wages. They are also closing factories and opening up new factories over seas. Vf is a strong company
Arbeitskultur
Big box or specialty retail.. who knows?
Management (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  N/A16. April 2019
The company is going through an odd transition. They went from being the biggest outlet retailer to wanting to become more of a specialty retailer to keep up with the competition. In concept in seems like a great change and word of mouth is that there are so many things up and coming with “where the company is going”. In reality I’m not sure that they know. They won’t let go of “big box” retail concepts, but limit payroll and positions to that of a boutique store. What the big wigs in the company stress they want is significantly different than what the old school DMs expects and preach about. Sales associates are asked to do a lot more (for a subpar wage) than other retailers. This continually creates high turnover, which puts stress on the overall operations of the store. Managers spend more time playing “sales associate” than running the store and having time to develop their teams. The concepts of where the company wants to go are great, but significantly lack in follow through. Hopefully they will eventually figure out a happy medium.
Vorteile
Great peers that you can reach out to for support
Nachteile
Communication from store level positions to corporate level, low wages for part time associates, no salaried management positions other than SM, big box expectations despite cutting positions and hours
Very honest company
Plant Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Delicias, Chihuahua, Mexico12. April 2019
I loved working for them. They were always fair and honest.

The amount of work, days and hours was always fair and enough. The operations are very efficient
Arbeitskultur
Company was very good to its employees
Shipping asaociate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Visalia, CA11. April 2019
Fun and very busy place to work. Full of diversity and good workers to work with. Always something new to learn and do. Great break room with air hockey.
Vorteile
Free ice pops in the summer, and free lunches at times.
Nachteile
Was a long drive from my house in Fresno
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei VF Corporation. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage