Bewertungen für VF Corporation

Alle 895 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Council Bluffs, IA17. September 2019
It was very fun to work there, but it was very stressful. The people are entertaining but working there was not for me. I think it's just the retail aspect, but that is just me!
Arbeitskultur
We have access to the river walk. We had a basketball pole in the warehouse.
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Logan, UT16. September 2019
I was there to help the transition to Denver. I worked hard , learned alot, about their general ledger, and kept to my word and stayed until the job in Logan was done.
free treats, and drinks
Arbeitskultur
Buen ambiente de trabajo y mucho dinamismo
Sales Planner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México13. September 2019
Una corporación con grandes retos, tiene una amplia cultura de trabajo en equipo, un buen ambiente laboral y mucho aprendizaje.
Sueldo
Nachteile
Dependiendo el área en ocasiones puede extenderse tu horario laboral
VF Outlet
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  801 Hill Ave, Wyomissing, PA11. September 2019
Working at VF Outlet is very calm. It is an easy job if you have been a cashier before, the job duties are simple and not difficult at all. The environment was nice, but your mostly alone in your section.
VF Outlet Review
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Birch Run, MI8. September 2019
VF Outlet in Birch Run, Michigan was the best experience I ever had when working there. It was also my very first job, so the management and employers were very kind and nice towards me. If I could, I would go back to working for them.
Arbeitskultur
Underpaid, energy draining job with overbearing management
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Camden Town, Greater London7. September 2019
The job pays less than the minimum wage, so you get paid only about £7.(x) phr. You will need to enslave yourself to earn only a low amount in monthly paid wages. The working hours can be long and you are expected to oversell your energy to every customer for 8 hours. Management pressure you to meet a certain amount of money for the store every single hour you have to sell a certain amount of shoes even with no customers. You will find managers are overbearing and ‘pushy’ for you to sell shoe protectors and socks to customers who are not even interested in the first place. You will have to force every single customer to complete survey about your service before they leave the store. This is difficult as 90% of their customers are foreign tourists who do not understand what you are asking of them in English. Mangers are generally patronising and domineering. Not much ‘fun’ to work with apart from the store manager who had good people skills. He’s the only English... You have to endure using communal in ear radios that do not get cleaned and are just so loud and annoying to deal with for 8 hours on shift.

Lastly, you can expect some mangers to pick staff that they are not friends with and swap their positions on the shop floor to allow the manger to take an early lunch break even one hour into their shift, while you go from having a lunch was in 4 hours to 5hrs and 30 minutes. Don’t forget - £7 something phr Job for all of this :) xx - I’ve been paid more to flip burgers and cook fries.
Long lunch break
Nachteile
Low pay, long hours, patronising management
Arbeitskultur
Overall was a great experience.
Warranty Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Appleton, WI6. September 2019
Discounts were great. compensation could be much better. They are well below the market for a call center /inside sales facility.

Being in a call q you were graded on time away from phone, time per call, dropped calls etc.
Great team
Compensation
Arbeitskultur
Great customer service. There was never an issue with how employees interacted with the customers or themselves.
Brand Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Elizabeth, NJ6. September 2019
I had a amazing experience at VF Outlet. My coworkers were respectful & very patient. My managers were very delightful & helpful more than anything else. Although, many customers were rude working there taught me to be more patient and mindful of the rules set.
Great employees
Nachteile
Very rude customers as many other stores have.
ambiente de trabajo competitivo
Vendedor full time (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana4. September 2019
vf es una muy buena empresa sol que aveces era demasiado estresante su trato hacia el trabajador
las actividades
no son muy comprensivos
Good place
Warehouse Worker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Visalia, CA3. September 2019
Nice work place to work at. Fast and proficient. Getting the work dine. Helping others. Team work understanding. Helping hands by the company. Making work worthwhile.
Very busy store
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Primm, NV2. September 2019
I enjoyed all the challanges tge locat9had to offer . They pay well and give employees a chance for advancement. The drive is terrible on the weekends .
Good pay
Travel
Hemmer
Sewing Machine Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Henning, TN30. August 2019
I really enjoyed working there. Everyone was like family. I messed up when I quit. I have worked at a lot of jobs. But their wasn’t one like Vf. If I could take my time back I would.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
not a fun place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Cambridge, ON30. August 2019
I worked in large companies,but this is the worst managed company that i ever worked for.management does not listen to workers,big concern about safety issues not addressed,lot of favouritism and supervisors bully workers.management lies to workers.would not recommend this company to work for,
Terrible
Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire28. August 2019
40 hrs terrible job too many systems to learnt no advancement, company only cares about money, management terrible, you get 50% off all products too be honest it not worth it unless you already like the brands
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
This was a great place to work, my manager was incredible and taught me so much.
Production Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oxnard, CA21. August 2019
I loved this job because every day was different. My coworkers were great, we all worked together very well. My manager was great and taught me more than I ever thought I could learn about fire resistant clothing.
The CA office was shut down and moved to TN
Fun Place to work
Stocker/Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Byron, GA20. August 2019
Laid back atmosphere
Management was great; wanted employees to learn all job duties in the store to be a valuable employee.
Best part of the job was the relationships I formed and the flexibility of the job.
Flexibility
Nachteile
not a lot of customer traffic
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun store to work
ASSISTANT MANGER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  5253 International Dr Orlando Fl19. August 2019
VF outlet have a lot opportunities to grow and learn. The store received a lot tourist customer. The management are pretty good and is a very nice store for work and start career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Long and extended work hours
Order Picker (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Martinsville, VA18. August 2019
The company could be better if they were more informative about working long hours. The mandatory overtime is out of the norm. You have to work mandatory sundays too. They really don't care about your family/worklife balance.
Vorteile
Discounts at certain online companies
Nachteile
Long work hours, human resources isn't very helpful
Working for vf
Janitorial Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Visalia, CA17. August 2019
Fun working for vf you have to work hard to get hired. The most horrible thing at vf is when it's summer time the heat in that warehouse is bad you need to be able to work in extremely high heat. Other then that it a good place to work.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Hardworking environement
Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Martinsville, VA14. August 2019
For a warehouse job, this was a great job. Staff is all extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was clean and all employees are to act respectively and is a no smoking property. As far as the work, it is very fast paced and can get very busy and stressful. Requires lots of constant standing and consistent work throughout your shift.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei VF Corporation. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage