ZARA

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,4Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 6 955 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Verantwortungsvolle Arbeit

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Ich war zur Einschulung da, und es war für mich persönlich sehr schwer, da ich vorher nie mit RFID bzw. IPods gearbeitet habe. Aber ich sage man kann alles lernen, mal schneller mal langsamer. Leider wurde erwartet dass man alles sofort kann und ich konnte es nicht. Ich persönlich finde dass ich nicht gerechtfertigt gkündigt wurde. Die Arbeit hat mir sehr gefallen, ich wäre sehr gerne geblieben.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great salary for retail, still not worth all the stress

Good salary for retail management but terrible work environment, my mental health deteriorated and I never had issues with it before my time there. You think as a customer the service is bad but it's only that bad because people are mentally exhausted from what is going on behind the scenes and can't focus on their jobs on the shop floor. Upper management almost pits store workers against each other to create a snobby catty environment.

Your typical retail gig

The pay is adequate and despite being listed as "part-time" you will usually work 35-40 hours most weeks, which is a positive for those who want to work full-time. It can be a bit overwhelming at times, especially on weekends. Many times we were understaffed, creating more work than usual. Also, beware of "clopening" shifts.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Loc de munca unde performanța este pe primul loc!

Un job la care merg de drag, îmi place tot ce tine de retail, ma atrage și partea de HR. Este un loc de munca unde poți creste din orice punct de vedere, te invata multe lucruri acest job, e nevoie de răbdare și atenție distributiva.

Not fun

It was ok. It wasn’t the worst. I could’ve been better. They could have paid for tan 11. Your overworked and underpaid. Time goes by fast. Poor parking. Variety of choices for lunch

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

The People

The employees that I worked with were the most caring and empathetic people I have ever met. The managers too were also caring. The work was intense but I understand that some people like that. The one thing I hated most of all was the customers and branding. I'm not a person who likes rude customers and there are plenty over at ZARA. This company is a fashion place and the cheap fabric used to make the clothing is justified except that the customers put the blame on the employees not the maker.

Terrible

Overworked. Needed more people to fulfill the needs and goals of the company and they didn’t care. Would never work there again. Many associates were cool people so that helped the experience.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Regular retail but worse!

I’ve been in retail on and off for almost 15 years. I’ll say this, it’s probably one of the worst companies I’ve worked for. Zara has a bunch of really strict policies that do not honor the client. Management argues with clients and does not respect them. The job is mindless, you’re either putting clothes away, wrangling people in the fitting room, or getting screamed at, at the cashier. It’s retail, but it’s awful. Oh and you only get like 20% off as an employee.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Work here if you enjoy not having a life and being stressed all the time

They were incredibly understaffed and have a high turnover rate for a reason. The job itself is fun and doable, however, the managers give unreasonable demands on their employees. There is a lack of diversity and inclusion. People work here for the money and not for the cause. If you enjoy working for money-hungry unhappy managers, then this is the place for you. There is also a lot of favoritism, so if you're new they will work you to exhaustion. Also, they don't always allow everyone to take their breaks at the scheduled time if it's too busy, but at least they have cute clothing. They will use you and lose you with no issues, which isn't uncommon in retail.

Vorteile

responsibilities are not difficult, breaks (when they allow you to take them), always busy and on your feet

Nachteile

unorganized, understaffed, overworked employees, poor management, poor inclusivity of other cultures, hostile managers

A fun place to work

It's a normal place to work in fashion. You can have fun with people at work also there's so much to do compared to what you get. I didn't learn anything but if you want to earn some income and have a passion, you can go to this place.

it was alright

it’s a cool starting job, it’s a perfect job if you are going to school. overall, being a stock associate you jus kinda do your own thing. i disliked management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Stressful environment and under appreciative managers

Some lovely staff, however some were very slow and would result with managers blaming you for their workload not being up to standard. Under appreciative managers at times and terrible communication skills with staff members.

Free 20 minute break

Nachteile

Long hours, never being given day shifts and only closing. Managers micromanaging you

Divertido, competitivo

Excelente, mucho aprendizaje, los supervisores explicaban bien cada trabajo

Buen salario

Poco tiempo de descanso
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It's fine for a first job

It's intense but easy work. You can advance but it may take awhile and you have to be vocal about it. Pay raise isn't great and okay insurance if full time.

Toxic work environment

Unwelcoming, all the other leads are running amuck because they have no store manager. Favoritism is high here, no care for hardworking people who actually want to learn and grow within.

Zara Spaanse bedrijfs cultuur

Er heerst een spaanse bedrijfscultuur. Het management iedereen op het hoofdkantoor spreekt spaans/engels zelfs op Hr gebied moet je engels praten terwijl we in Nederland leven. Je moet 24uur in 4 dagen werken dus ze maken Zwaar misbruik van je De werkdruk is zeer hoog en je staat altijd onder bezet. Je maakt lange dagen bijv van 9tot 18.30 overuren worden niet uitbetaald. Kort gezegd je blijft er niet lang werken als men de spaanse bedrijf cultuur aanhoudt. Blijf de gewone nederlander weg !!

Work summary

By far the worst place I have ever worked in my entire life. Working at Zara has proven to me that the place is a very toxic environment. From the management team all the way to members of staff. A very fast pace place, alongside with members of staff being very demanding expecting you to pick things up immediately, which can lead you to feeling distressed and angry.

30 min break

Nachteile

Closing out at the end of the shift
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast-paced work place, perfect to learn how to work in retail.

Working at Zara as my first retail job was one of the best decisions in my development as a professional. Even though working here most of the time is very stressful and fast-paced, you learn how to manage a vast variety of customers. This job definitely demands a strong character because customers can often be pretty rude and harsh, but whenever there's a problem with a customer management normally takes care of it.My schedule was pretty flexible with school life which I really like and they were very accessible when there was a problem with my schedule

Employee Discount

Fast-paced and high demanding
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

no recognition and support from management

I worked there for 2 years in the children department in the backstore and then on the shopfloor. I received to support from management and continuous stress from them to attain unrealistic goals. After 2 months of working there I was left alone to run the children backstore and I had to train 2 people in the men’s backstore without asking me in the first place. Really stressful work environment, in the backstore and on the shopfloor.

Stressful and Tedious

Very fast-paced environment. Rude customers, very long hours, and very tedious work. Constant running back and forth. Good break/lunch time. However, what you have to go through does not match how much they pay you. Feels like your work goes unrecognized by others and can feel very uncomfortable working in this kind of work environment. Not much benefits for employees as well.

Retail

Pull clothes from stockroom all day folding hanging. If your an introvert perfect job for you. Okay environment. Okay starting pay… brickell location. Complex parking.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei ZARA. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

3,5 von 5 Sternen für Unternehmenskultur
  • Unternehmen
  • ZARA
  • Bewertungen
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?