Bewertungen für ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd.

Alle 33 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive and Interactive culture
Remote Supply Chain and Finance Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasantville, NY8. Juli 2019
The employees were very open to discussion with each other while not being hounded by management to get work done. It has also a very flexible work to personal life boundary.
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful culture with top management
Western Regional Manager, Food Service (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasantville, NY27. März 2019
I have worked for several fortune 500 companys, and Zwilling JA Henckels is by far the best work envirornment to horn your skills. The German ethics are exhibited in all aspects of the job, from benefits that support all of the family to training to accountablity.
It has been an honor working for the Zwilling Team over the past 11 years.
Vorteile
Great opportunities to work with the best in your field.
Lots of overnight travel
Details oriented
Pricing and Order Taker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON17. März 2019
daily work checking on the price , detail oriented and match the code of the hundred items,
perform very fast paced duties, Good environment and support team , enjoyable job even though the workplace sometimes dusty but I need develop my carrier more on the administration job
alergy on dusty
Overall,it is good
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Toronto, ON5. November 2018
flexible schedule. Co-workers are very nice and the workplace is comfortable but the headoffice is pretty messy. Manager is very emotional.

It is the best work position for student.
flexible
Nachteile
always cut hours, messy management and long hour standing
Sales Managers typical day at Zwilling JA Henckels
Western Regional Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Pleasantville, NY9. Oktober 2018
First thing in the morning: Check messages both on email and phone and prioritize on most important to respond to first. Most messages are responded to in less than an hour, but never over a day.

Contact my regional reps: Discuss opportunities for sales, and review best options to pursue. Give them advice on pricing, and set up appointments where i will assist in closing the sale.

Cold calling and follow up: Spend time contacting prospective large accounts and reach out to set up appointments. Referrals come from many sources including internet, business friends and collegues. Sometimes I simply make cold calls on businesses during my travels, shake hands, leave information that ultimately results in a follow up meeting.

Presentations: I always come prepared with literature and samples. Most meeting are exploratory to learn the needs of potentional accounts. We develope a relationship and engage. our objective is to build trust and transparentcy. Success in sales is centered around our ability to engage and develope the kind of relationship that doing business together becomes fun.

Management: I am blessed to have had some of the most knowledgeable and trained managers as mentors. To quote my current VP's inspiration of the day: "Why do you think they make windshields larger than rear view mirrors?" This was in response to some frustrations I was having, and of course it put a smile on my face to look for solutions for the future then dwell on the past.

Workplace culture: The most inportant part of my job as a manager, is inspiring others to be the best. I have
  mehr... always beleived that simple things like a written thank you acknowledging someone's contribution has amazing results. You can change the total envirornment by acknowleding everyone around you with a smile and thank you. I often hand out starbucks cards to those who have done an outstanding job. All this creates job satisfaction and loyalty.

Hardest part of the job: Knowing when to turn it off! When you work out of a home office, your work can easily become 24/7. I have spoken to many of my reps how they deal with it, and most tell me it is easier to take calls even on vacation, simply to resolve challenges quickly, rather than have them build up over a week. I love my job, but have learned to temper it with meditation, and swimming a few times a week.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Changing a negative into a positive. There are always a crisis and drama in every job, but accepting it and taking responsiblity when something goes wrong, is the easiest way to turn a negative into a positive. There is a huge sense of satisfaction when a client ends up thanking me for handling something that would have upset the applecart had I not stepped in and found a solution.
  Weniger
Vorteile
I genuinely love the people i work with.
The 75% travel
Cool pantry
Senior Sale Associates (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Malaysia29. September 2018
Good environment to work with , meet new people , get to learned from people with quality , teamwork , be able to get to next level , nice place to be working with
Free uniform
Relevant annual leave
Retail Sales Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Houston, TX16. August 2018
ZW is a great place to work with excellent products. I would highly recommend this job to a person who has an interest in cooking. Great management team who invites their employees feedback.
Flexible schedule, Work, Life, Balance
Great Company
Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  North York, ON11. August 2018
Love working for this company. Our Manager pushes you to excel and gets you out of your comfort zone so you are more confident on the sales floor. Our manager has each one of our backs and does everything she can to make us happy. That’s why our team does anything for her. Our team works great together and helps out anywhere they can. You learn how to communicate in ways you didn’t think you can. A great team is always having a great leader such as our Manager.
Vorteile
Best manager, family like team, work at your own pace, lots of motivation
Nachteile
Open on stat holidays, sometimes pressured by upper management
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Work or eat there if you can
Cook (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Luxembourg15. Juli 2018
Family owned restaurant in Aischen Luxembourg. There is truly a family atmosphere here including staff and customers. The food is amazing. The service is amazing.
2,0
Poor pay
Warehouse - Production Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hawthorne, NY5. Juli 2018
Not interested after working there over 8 months, there were no signs of getting hired even though I was a Team Leader under 3 months with no pay difference from when I started working as a regular worker.
Poor pay
Clueless
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8NeinMelden
3,0
Friendly Environment
File Clerk/Legal Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Phoenix, AZ 850169. Juni 2018
Friendly environment, friendly staff and friendly partners. Fast pace environment. Great benefits and 401k, competitive pay rates and insurance. Good place overall.
3,0
需配合更表於港九新界不同地點上班。
俑金抽成可觀
工作地點浮動,工作期間需長期站立,晉升機會少
Great career development
sales, and cost of goods sold (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hawthorne, NY2. Mai 2018
You have the opportunity to work in various departments and one can rise up through the ranks if determined. Very clear job description and procedure manuals.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and interesting place to work
Key Holder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Merrimack, NH4. April 2018
alot of product knowledge with alot of products. I am there in a part time position. The store manager is awesome and the other associates are great. The entire staff is easy to get along with and willing to help you learn. The hardest part of the job is getting to understand all the products and how they differ from one brand to the next. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates and the manager and also the customers
Vorteile
I learned alot about kitchen knives and cookware
Nachteile
It took a long time to learn all the product knowledge
Great Employer
Retail Sales Associate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burnaby, BC3. April 2018
A really great job. One of the best retail companies I have worked for with a great starting wage. If you enjoy cooking you'll learn a lot about great quality equupment.
Vorteile
Great hourly wage, fun atmosphere.
Nachteile
Just the usual mall hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Mozo de almacén (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  espulgues8. Oktober 2017
la empresa obtuve la experiencia de moza de almacén y manipulación de varias cosas, un cargo de mucha responsabilidad.aprendi a llevar controles y albaranes orden y adaptación
mutua
Nachteile
respetan las horas de descanso sin problema
Gezellige werksfeer
Verkoopmedewerkster (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Roermond5. Oktober 2017
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Vorteile
Leuk team. Avond eten krijg je vergoed als je koopavonden moet werken
Veel weekenden werken
Arbeitskultur
Productivity and a fun to work with place
Water Quality Consultant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Oyo State20. September 2017
The company is good as it exposes me to working directly with company owner and top executive but there is an Issue of seasonality in the incoming job.
Generally, the Job exposes me to new ideas and challenges and enhance constant development.
exposure and consultant services
Nachteile
seasonality of job offer and duty
Arbeitskultur
Diverse areas of law are handled in this firm
Paralegal (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Scottsdale, AZ21. April 2017
This firm handles both plaintiff and defense cases, some being very high profile. The attorneys are approachable. There is free coffee, which is important to a busy paralegal. The staff is friendly and approachable as well.
Good work life harmony
Distribution Center Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Markham, ON13. April 2017
Good management and job classification. Enjoy the working environment with all the colleagues. Learned a lot of shipping, receiving, picking and packing.
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd.. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage