ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd.
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren

Bewertungen für ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd.

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 46 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
komplizierte zwischenmenschliche Beziehungen. Die Arbeit an sich ist harmlos.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
You can fully expect the workload of a senior level employee without the pay or title. Year after year of empty promises and excuses when it's time to pay you what you deserve.

Also they still haven't figured out they are posting US Jobs to zwilling Canada...
Work life balance
Pay, benefits, leadership
Arbeitskultur
I am a certified sous chef and went to this job thinking it could lead me into sales. There is no room for advancement and the compensation is terrible. There are no incentives for great performance except maybe more hours. There are no commissions or bonuses.
Good coworkers
No benefits, poor compensation
Arbeitskultur
Dress code:Business casual +all black.This store has sales targets every single day,no bonus when you make it.Poor management in this location. The manager is very emotional and not knowledgeable at all.Staff didn’t get enough training.Head office have some principles while store managers have their own ones.Employees feel lost and really hard to follow along.
Our Keyholders in this location had a very hard time with setting up displays,no enough support from our management team.When we asked for directions the manager would get angry.

This store NEVER post the schedule on time.Sometimes on a Saturday we didn’t even have the schedule for Sunday and rest of the week.We can’t plan our life,we aren’t even able to make an appointment with a doctor.

Not worth working there.
Vorteile
Good brand, customers are nice
Nachteile
Poor management, limited support form head office
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
• Operating cash registers, and performing returns and exchanges

• Achieving established goals

• Having superior product knowledge

• Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The management isn't the best. Salary is ridiculously low and will no doubt try to low ball you. Good thing is when you walk out of their you are not thinking about that job.
Arbeitskultur
Great career work experience. Learned much about the industry during my time and the retail market. Retail business has taken a turn in the last years due to the E-Commerce markets and Zwilling was going directly after that market. All positive moving forward with my new career choices.
Arbeitskultur
One of the worst experiences in my life, I felt the New CEO was out to get me from day one, No HR in the US when hired, my insurance paperworks were not filled on time. Was hired for one territory, was told I would have to cover serveral other states instead. The change over in upper management was a daily thing. My customers would be promised productlines and The CEO would yank them for no reason.
Arbeitskultur
The manager always push to people to sell products. Sometimes they give the number you have to sell for the day.
All the coworkers are good and they are very close each other but manager is different person. Always push people to make sales.
Arbeitskultur
The people and co workers are all great we are all in the same boat being taking advantage of by a foreign company. There is no PTO, there is no paid holidays, and there is no compensation for going the extra mile at work. You work hard and get burned out quick because of being short staffed so the workers have to make up for that situation.
Arbeitskultur
The management in the location I worked at was just complete garbage. During my group interview with my friend, the manager kept making snarky comments. Initially we laughed thinking he was just making jokes. He said he puts time and energy into his team and expects them to stay long term. which is what i was looking for in the job, as lasting position. Once i started working there, I was getting 14 hours a week. Mostly 3-5h shifts. Which was very frustrating since it took me 4 hours to get to work using transit, and if i were to uber it was the cost of my 3h shift. Often times, when it was time for me to go home, my shift would be scheduled at such an odd time that I'd have to wait 2-3 for the next bus. I brought this to the managements attention and all the shifts I mentioned were cut. They weren't given to anyone else either. So it wasn't even like they needed someone to cover them and they just happen to be s****y shifts. They purposefully gave me those shifts. The location of the store was in a predominantly asian neighbourhood so all the employees there were asian with the exception of the manager himself and two other girls who had been there since the store opened. I was for the most part keeping up with the sales of other who had been working there before me. At the end of the night we had to sweet and mop the store. My friend and I were the only people who even did that properly and yet 2 months into the job we were both fired and more asian people were hired in our place. This place was down right discriminatory. All they care about is money and do not value their - mehr...
Arbeitskultur
It’s a nice job to grow up as a person but the didn’t pay me enough. Even though i did all what they ask me to do. There’s good worker who help me a lot and teach me all I know
Arbeitskultur
All day very busy with shipment on the on the water (sea) , receiving shipments into inventory , planning arrival with truck logistics to deliver to locations.
Arbeitskultur
The management was awesome and very accommodating! They're lovely people and the store is beautiful. Great place to work if you wanna learn about luxury cookware.
Arbeitskultur
The employees were very open to discussion with each other while not being hounded by management to get work done. It has also a very flexible work to personal life boundary.
Arbeitskultur
I have worked for several fortune 500 companys, and Zwilling JA Henckels is by far the best work envirornment to horn your skills. The German ethics are exhibited in all aspects of the job, from benefits that support all of the family to training to accountablity.
It has been an honor working for the Zwilling Team over the past 11 years.
Vorteile
Great opportunities to work with the best in your field.
Lots of overnight travel
Arbeitskultur
daily work checking on the price , detail oriented and match the code of the hundred items,
perform very fast paced duties, Good environment and support team , enjoyable job even though the workplace sometimes dusty but I need develop my carrier more on the administration job
alergy on dusty
Arbeitskultur
flexible schedule. Co-workers are very nice and the workplace is comfortable but the headoffice is pretty messy. Manager is very emotional.

It is the best work position for student.
flexible
Nachteile
always cut hours, messy management and long hour standing
Arbeitskultur
First thing in the morning: Check messages both on email and phone and prioritize on most important to respond to first. Most messages are responded to in less than an hour, but never over a day.

Contact my regional reps: Discuss opportunities for sales, and review best options to pursue. Give them advice on pricing, and set up appointments where i will assist in closing the sale.

Cold calling and follow up: Spend time contacting prospective large accounts and reach out to set up appointments. Referrals come from many sources including internet, business friends and collegues. Sometimes I simply make cold calls on businesses during my travels, shake hands, leave information that ultimately results in a follow up meeting.

Presentations: I always come prepared with literature and samples. Most meeting are exploratory to learn the needs of potentional accounts. We develope a relationship and engage. our objective is to build trust and transparentcy. Success in sales is centered around our ability to engage and develope the kind of relationship that doing business together becomes fun.

Management: I am blessed to have had some of the most knowledgeable and trained managers as mentors. To quote my current VP's inspiration of the day: "Why do you think they make windshields larger than rear view mirrors?" This was in response to some frustrations I was having, and of course it put a smile on my face to look for solutions for the future then dwell on the past.

Workplace culture: The most inportant part of my job as a manager, is inspiring others to be the best. I have
 - mehr...
Vorteile
I genuinely love the people i work with.
The 75% travel
Arbeitskultur
Good environment to work with , meet new people , get to learned from people with quality , teamwork , be able to get to next level , nice place to be working with
Free uniform
Relevant annual leave
Arbeitskultur
ZW is a great place to work with excellent products. I would highly recommend this job to a person who has an interest in cooking. Great management team who invites their employees feedback.
Flexible schedule, Work, Life, Balance